Game Timers ( timers pause at log-off )

Blueborn

Players thoughts:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Players thoughts:

• Agreed
    • Disagreed

I'm suggesting here for all in-game player timers to pause during log-off.

Timers such as:

• Potion effects.
  • Scroll effects.
  • Minion timers.
  • Player effects ( heal, shield, ect. )
  • GP & AP effect timers.
  • And any that i may be missing..
All of these timers should be paused when a player logs out. Aigrind boasts that this game has a great pick up & play aspect, but continuing timers during offline moments can be seen as highly unfair to the players. Players should be able to log off and not worry about losing much needed and costly effects & minions.

YES. Gibe. This.

Lots of players tried to remake this idea, but GMs after v3.7 update(I think) they made it timed even after logging off.

P.s It would be a great idea if they made it so I agree.

Yes, that is a good suggestion to be fair. Would be of great benefit for all players :)

Thats the reason why devs won't stop the Timer.

Btw, at the Beginning of these elixiers and minions the Timer stopped if you left game.

Devs changed that in a "maintenance"

Time is money friend.

They  stop timer = we buy less potions. That's why they won't make it.

Yes, i understand that.

But they could at least add a grace period, if they wont do it.

I Personally think the amp system is greedy, but understandable to a point. However, the timers are not, it's blatant greed on their part.

Odds may perhaps be slim. But you do understand why i am suggesting this? I Have questors and new players in mind while suggesting this. What kind of message is aigrind sending to new players when these players are questing and had to log off quickly, only to find their minions/pots/scrolls gone upon return? Be it mshop brought, market brought or earn't. The system needs to show better favor towards the players.

Even if the developers added a grace period of 30-48hrs. Another words, if you log out, then the timer would pause, but if the effect is still active after the allotted grace period, then the effect will be removed. Even that would be a lot fairer than the current system.

The main reason why I fail to see Warspear continue to be #1 MMORPG. Simply because the system is in most aspects unfair to players and give everyone that depressing feel.

Odds may perhaps be slim. But you do understand why i am suggesting this? I Have questors and new players in mind while suggesting this. What kind of message is aigrind sending to new players when these players are questing and had to log off quickly, only to find their minions/pots/scrolls gone upon return? Be it mshop brought, market brought or earn't. The system needs to show better favor towards the players.

Even if the developers added a grace period of 30-48hrs. Another words, if you log out, then the timer would pause, but if the effect is still active after the allotted grace period, then the effect will be removed. Even that would be a lot fairer than the current system.

Indeed I do Born, and I completely agree with the idea, just tend to look on the realistic side at the moment with the Devs anyway. There should be more focus on the Players now I believe.

Another words, if you log out, then the timer would pause, but if the effect is still active after the allotted grace period, then the effect will be removed. Even that would be a lot fairer than the current system.

This is fairly much, but I'd like the 1st suggestion.

Thank you Dark,but i would like to add this with it...although you mentioned it..Let the veiwers get the idea :)

There should be another relay timer along with the variable one.This timer stops after 32hrs(max;they wont agree for more than this) so even if your original timer stays intact,the relay timer would end and the skill effect will be gone.Eg:You have Gp potion which lasts for 2hr and the relay timer be set at 32hr when activated.After 1hr the player logs off and comes on after 3days.At that time ,the skill will be gone.But if he had come after 24hrs after log-off(25hrs after the potion was activated) the player will be able to use it .

Got it.

Lol I got scared when I saw the title.I was thinking that you will suggest something like timer for logout.I mean when you logout you must wait X seconds :D.

Anyway I like the Idea.

Good Luck!