[2021.09.13] Game servers restart

Holmes

• Developer

news_2_1200x630.png

Dear players!

Please note that today, 2021/09/13, at 15:30 CEST, the game servers will be restarted. Following the reboot, the following changes will be made:

• fixed a bug due to which the bonus from the "Great Knowledge" effect did not apply to dynamic quests and guild events in the open world. All missing Knowledge will be reimbursed;
  • fixed a bug due to which all hairstyles from the Barber Set of Leaders were not added to the Personal Hairdresser collection;
  • fixed a bug due to which free space in a character's bag was calculated incorrectly when trying to pick up a reward from Daily rewards;
  • fixed a bug due to which there was an incorrect calculation of achievement medals;
  • fixed incorrect operation of the underwater talents "Getting Rid of Hydrophobia", "Getting Rid of Stun", "Getting Rid of Poisoning" and "Getting Rid of Bleeding".

The game will be unavailable for approximately 20 minutes.

Also, do not forget that used elixirs and minions will be paused, and the seeker's stamina will be returned if the player is in the dungeon at the time of the restart.

We ask you not to plan anything important during this period and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic

sir, with respect and humble submission. I beg to state that I've been playing this game for the past last 9 years and I've never got drop like  which you have added to the dungeons.why I am unlucky I don't know my team get op drop whenever we spam DG but not me,I get bored on playing this game sometimes. I want you to fix my drop rate please if possible.

character : BD

Name       : Lonebow

server       : Eu-emreld

58 minutes ago, Holmes said:

fixed a bug due to which all hairstyles from the Barber Set of Leaders were not added to the Personal Hairdresser collection;

I have 30 hairstyles in my personal hair dresser now including female hairstyles and my achievement ( Experienced Stylist II) still 21/25. is it normal ? also female hairstyles lol.

Screenshot_20210913-165350.thumb.jpg.f28b8b63b8b799a255083b0dcdb6b93d.jpg

1 minute ago, HeartsBane said:

dude I was enjoyin bein girl now :cryingdoge:

this is russian game anyway so males arent tallowed to be females

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

this is russian game anyway so males arent tallowed to be females

yeah but they are allowed to have female costumes, and magically have breasts :pensative: this game logic is killing me

should be a feature at this point to be honest

Edited by Ogull

2 minutes ago, Ogull said:

yeah but they are allowed to have female costumes, and magically have breasts :pensative: this game logic is killing me

should be a feature at this point to be honest

good point :troll:

• Holmes unpinned this topic