My story

Corona virus

I got my first smartphone about 3 years back and it was the first time I could freely download apps that I wanted, so it was pretty exciting for me. I searched mainly for online games and browsed through to find Warspear Online, I liked the name so I downloaded it and started playing. Im not sure the version number started with but I remember that the opening screen was the Astral Labyrinth one with the stone elemental.

I made a ranger named Iamkieran because I just finished reading a book with archers in it and liked the idea of it. I liked the game alot upon my first days of playing it, though I did not make many friends, it still was fun. I leveled to about 14 and got frustrated because I did not know about repair scrolls so I literally sold my armor to repair my crossbow and when I ran out of armor I quit the game. About 3 months laround the time of the  Snow Boundaries 2012 I got an itch to start back up and lvled my ranger to 15 and decided to make a new hero.

I made a dk, kieranisme, and lvled it to about 6 an realized how much forsaken island was a pain so I deleted the dk and made a bd, Carpetlick cuz I thought bd was a rogue. I did not actually buy any mcoins untill about level 12 and that was to buy a Stronghold guard costume because I liked its look. I hit lvl 20 close to the time guilds started up and first joined TheStupid under Crazyflame, but it was inactive and crazyflame left so I did too. I heard krzyskills talk about vids on forums so I talked to him and joined the guild Warsprbro, best guild in Sapphire in my opinion :dirol: .  When I first was lvl 20 I used unamped unenchanted lvl 12 gear because I did not know how to make myself better, so I bought coins and became much stronger.

I made my shaman because I was a little jealous that Shawn and Krzy had mc and I didn't so I made a sham and found I liked it alot. It's, atm, my only other lvl 20. I still have my ranger, lvl 18 now, but inactive. ty for reading, cya!

Dude, you are popular player, right? Your story should be interesting!

Take some more time to rewrite this because right now it doesn't seem like you put much effort into it.