Getting account back (Old player from 2012

Smallville

Hi everyone,

Im an old player trying to get back into the game , however my account had an email registered however it also had  the ID , i've sent an email to get my account back , but the warspear customer service they dont care about my account. they said that my account was traded/sold 5 years ago, but how did i sell it if i was not playing it?!

I am just wondering if can anyone help me get back my account,

if anyone know me Smallville from Sa-pearl a shaman that used to be known by everyone.

Thanks

warspear.png

12 minutes ago, Smallville said:

Hi everyone,

Im an old player trying to get back into the game , however my account had an email registered however it also had  the ID , i've sent an email to get my account back , but the warspear customer service they dont care about my account. they said that my account was traded/sold 5 years ago, but how did i sell it if i was not playing it?!

I am just wondering if can anyone help me get back my account,

if anyone know me Smallville from Sa-pearl a shaman that used to be known by everyone.

Thanks

warspear.png

Hi,

Unfortunately your problem will only be dealt with by our support. 

If that is their answer , theres not much anyone can do to help you here on the foruns.

Only thing I can say is make a new account or try to remember the password and email. It may have been hacked and thus, sold 

• Jcbref locked this topic