VOTE: Best WAR leader on Elf side Eu-Emerald!

aca923

GODGY... I've witnessed two-three invasions(two times at Camp of Legion and the other at Armor kliff) he formed with some other guy, i think he's Gotenx, it looks like he is the commander of Godgy's army, while Godgy himself is the 'General'. [Well someday i'm gonna make an 'ELFBUSTING' (you should recognise this; if u're from Emerald) invasion on Kamp Gasphell, someday i say.

"The hour when Arinar will tremble again under the heavy tread of the Legion is near..."

GODGY... I've witnessed two-three invasions(two times at Camp of Legion and the other at Armor kliff) he formed with some other guy, i think he's Gotenx, it looks like he is the commander of Godgy's army, while Godgy himself is the 'General'. [Well someday i'm gonna make an 'ELFBUSTING' (you should recognise this; if u're from Emerald) invasion on Kamp Gasphell, someday i say.

"The hour when Arinar will tremble again under the heavy tread of the Legion is near..."

OK, we will see , thank you for your reply!

OK, we will see , thank you for your reply!

You're welcome (If u r an mcsaken) :D

You're not welcome (If u r on the elves side) :bomb:

You're welcome (If u r an mcsaken) :D

You're not welcome (If u r on the elves side) :bomb:

Yes i play Forsaken/Mountain clan too. I have an Necromancer and Shaman.

I give my vote for Swifty and Frosty, best players ev4r ^^ They are lvl 1 Bladedancers and havent played for year but still... ^^ Best warleaders and they are hit capped :P

I will rape them both, so it matters little.

You can rape them both but you can't rape the(their) whole army  :spiteful:

You can rape them both but you can't rape the(their) whole army  :spiteful:

and OP rogue soamming pots and revs might suprise you. Ive taken out wholes pts before

• 3 weeks later...

Godgy is the worst one.No plan at all,just rush into pvp cave and then go into some shop or library.And ive never seen waracabd do a war.Sure there is a better war leader than these two -.-,ive seen godgy lead us to lake and just let 100 players be a museum for mc.They just watched us.No threat to mc,damn weak. :nea: