[2021.09.12] Season 3: "Masks Off". Even more activities every day!

Holmes

• Developer

chest_masks_1200х630.png

Warriors!

As we promised, almost immediately after the release of Update 10.0 “Era of Knowledge”, Season 3 of Activities starts: you will be able to complete tasks and receive wonderful rewards for it tomorrow!

We remind you that both weekly and daily tasks will be waiting for you. Most of them have progress, so be careful: at 22:00 GMT, daily tasks change and the progress of incomplete missions is reset to zero. It also happens with weekly tasks every Sunday at 22:00 GMT. Therefore, be careful and check the Activity Center often to monitor your progress and not accidentally lose it.

Earn Season Points to get all available rewards, including not only useful buffs, Knowledge, Triton reputation, the strongest minions, but also a unique festive costume, hairstyles, as well as collectible emoticons, additional sections for a personal warehouse and new unique Chest of Impunity.

The chests may contain:

• Costumes:
    • Black Troll Costume
    • Blue Troll Costume
    • Green Troll Costume
    • Red Troll Costume
    • Purple Troll Costume
    • Pink Troll Costume
  • Skins:
    • Gladius of the Eternal Forest
    • Scepter of the Eternal Forest
    • Kris of the Eternal Forest
    • Club of the Eternal Forest
    • Spadone of the Eternal Forest
    • Halberd of the Eternal Forest
    • Recade of the Eternal Forest
    • Baton of the Eternal Forest
    • Bow of the Eternal Forest
    • Crossbow of the Eternal Forest
    • Shield of the Eternal Forest

• Dagger of the Cursed Lands
    • Scepter of the Cursed Lands
    • Rondel of the Cursed Lands
    • Mace of the Cursed Lands
    • Longsword of the Cursed Lands
    • Waraxe of the Cursed Lands
    • Staff of the Cursed Lands
    • Caduceus of the Cursed Lands
    • Bow of the Cursed Lands
    • Lockbow of the Cursed Lands
    • Shield of the Cursed Lands
  • great elixirs of gladiator, unity and knowledge
  • special battle scrolls
  • powerful potions
  • precious bars

Don’t forget about the benefits of the Battle Pass:

• extended rewards list;
  • additional slots for daily and weekly missions that will allow you to gather rewards much faster;
  • access to personal and guild warehouse at any time and place — it will allow you to be confident that you’ve taken everything you need for a battle or adventure;
  • ability to freely change hairstyles at the Personal Barber. New image every day — easy as pie!

Also remember that after completing every level of the Activity Season, an additional reward slot. You will be able to receive it for 40 activity points any number of times during the season.

The season starts at September 12, 22:00 GMT and lasts through October 25, 22:00 GMT.

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

• Holmes changed the title to [2021.09.12] Season 3: "Masks Off". Even more activities every day!
  • Holmes pinned this topic
On 9/11/2021 at 10:40 AM, Holmes said:

lasts through October 17, 22:00

Oh my, it shall accompany us to Halloween then ^^ 

I'm gonna have zero expectations about this one and I can bet it will still manage to disappoint me.

42 minutes ago, Fortuno said:

I'm gonna have zero expectations about this one and I can bet it will still manage to disappoint me.

It sure will, don't worry

image.png.7c18b2fdd413a5c3365f34e1576b4261.png

This thing apparently isn't working correctly. At least people didn't get increased points from Nocturna event.

edit: dynamic quests too bugged.

Edited by Zurp

626043431_BaseProfileScreenshot2021_09.13-01_58_22_36.thumb.png.c0ae5a71931cf1a9fb0f593700490d83.png

956119364_BaseProfileScreenshot2021_09.13-01_58_37_93.thumb.png.eac849953821e97b6df21877153da9d2.png

1312753406_BaseProfileScreenshot2021_09.13-01_58_45_95.thumb.png.d4a36adb80a1957685e02de7b12f17ec.png

I got 650 medals,I got award barber set,I used that barber set as you guys see but I have 644 medals. I haven't deleted my char and make medals again something. Why I have low medals?

P.S.  I just saw server restart post my bad.

Edited by HeartsBane
picture resize

I mean isnt this kinda lazy to just recycle mission without corresponding map 2 guild events 

Screenshot_20210914-015326_Warspear Online.jpg

Edited by Jcbreff

I am start to think that this game hates me!! More than 20 runs of dgs on map 1 and no small relic🤬 You better increase the drop rate of relic in dgs on map 1 😅

2 minutes ago, Deimus said:

I am start to think that this game hates me!! More than 20 runs of dgs on map 1 and no small relic🤬 You better increase the drop rate of relic in dgs on map 1 😅

Nah that's how they make you buy more seekers. Happy Hunting

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Fkelfs said:

Wen do we get the inpunity chest ? I completed all the tasks can you let me kn please ty 

Did you buy battle pass and then scroll dpwn to where it said something line "get more rewards by collecting points"

You got 1 chest for every set amount of points but if you didnt take them before battle pass ended i guess theyre gone for you

On 9/11/2021 at 11:40 AM, Holmes said:

Also remember that after completing every level of the Activity Season, an additional reward slot. You will be able to receive it for 40 activity points any number of times during the season.

• Holmes unpinned this topic