More useful to healers and tanks

AntraxXL

As the game releases new items and resources, we see more and more tanks and healers losing space in groups, as currently the damager classes have become very self-sufficient with the "Steal life" parameter.
 Tanks and healers are not independent, as tanks don't deal much damage and healers don't take high amounts of damage and don't deal much damage, but damagers can do all three functions, they deal damage, heal themselves with life stealing, making them withstand a lot of damage, the game has reached a point where a damager class only needs 20% vampirism and critical to make all the game content alone.
 I suggest that bosses apply a damage reduction debuff to the target they are focusing on, the debuff would reduce 50% of the physical and magic damage of the target being attacked by the boss.
 This change will prevent damagers from being totally independent, because if they do less damage, they heal less, so they won't take much damage, it will give more opportunities for healers and tanks, after all, the game is to be played as a team, it doesn't make sense that a
class type has this privilege that others don't (deal damage, take damage, and heal).
 In addition, they would still be somewhat more independent because this change would only be in the bosses (monsters with the red crown and above) the other monsters would continue the same way.
 I hope you understand the side of the healers and tanks, who are slowly losing ground.
   Sorry for any mistakes, I used the translator.
                                                                           - AntraxXL

They've already kinda fixed this problem in sea dungeons. Mobs hit insanely high and take little damage so normal damagers just die before they can lifesteal. Of course if the damagers have the proper gear and talents to combat those problems it would be unfair to make all their advances pointless.

As it stands the developers really like speed to be a key factor in dungeons so trying to go for 5 damagers replacing tank and healer is the goal for everyone.

5 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Basta obter 2 danos para que ambos possam matar o chefe e enquanto um tiver o debuff, o outro não

So, but then they will die, as with the 50% damage debuff it will heal almost nothing, and damager classes are more likely to take critical damage.

6 hours ago, yinglun said:

Esta é uma solução, mas é deliberada, esperando uma solução melhor.

in my view, the only 100% effective solution is to remove vampirism from the game, but it would be unfair to those who spent a lot investing in it, so just reducing the effectiveness in Bosses will help a lot, maybe increasing the damage of the bosses will increase the effectiveness of this change.

6 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Basta obter 2 danos para que ambos possam matar o chefe e enquanto um tiver o debuff, o outro não

maybe increasing the damage of the bosses will increase the effectiveness of this change.

17 minutes ago, Друид OneLove said:

nos mesmos tritons, o tank vive melhor com 4 dd porque eles matam mobs mais rápido do que com heal como o quê? não está bem

I've never been a mermen, but I've never seen a tank go without a healer, no, the mermen set is really strong, but I imagine that not all tanks can go without a healer, on the legion side maybe the barbarian can, but most don't it can, death knights for example need healers, I don't know in the elves, but maybe the paladin actually replaces the healers, but then the change should be in the paladin.

2 минуты назад, AntraxXL сказал:

I've never been a mermen, but I've never seen a tank go without a healer, no, the mermen set is really strong, but I imagine that not all tanks can go without a healer, on the legion side maybe the barbarian can, but most don't it can, death knights for example need healers, I don't know in the elves, but maybe the paladin actually replaces the healers, but then the change should be in the paladin.

guardians on amber + 8-9 have guards pass the lair myth at 4 dd and +9 and higher without half-set can walk at 4 dd newts without heal

Considering that people can solo mermen dungeon as damager or dmg/tank hybrid i think there might be something to consider tweaking

Although those who can solo are pretty much maxed anyway so might just aswell let them keep their advantage

Edited by Jcbreff

I don't know what to say about this topic, trying to make the dungeon harder or give debuffs to dmgers . Me, as a ranger main that is maxed out, full of books +10 etc., I can solo and tank easily using some buffs of course. Also, when I do my dynamic quests, I see parties with rangers & seekers struggling hard, even dying with a tank and healer in their party. If you make the dungeons harder for me and others that are maxed out, it will make the dungeon impossible for the others that are not.

The easiest way to make you want a party with at least 1 healer and 1 tank would be simply to give an extra bad-ish reward (craft resources, bars, etc. => nice extra gold if you do a 2h spam) or a bonus random buff (x% damage buff, x% hp buff, etc. accordingly to your class) if you have this setup in your party (at least 1 healer, at least 1 dmg, at least1 tank).

Also, you could give a random bonus to the parties depending on their classes and not only by their class role, for e.g.:

• 1 druid 1 priest 1 templar 1 wd 1 ranger/seeker.
  • 5 healers
  • 5 hybrids

This could also be an idea for some new achievements, who knows?:yesss-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

They start to do that for example in myth nadir now totems debuff you for -50% attack speed and cd, still im sure max out players can do it 5 dmgers party, and i dont mind it if you have merman armors 3-4 books and you are full +10 you shouid be able too do it.But when averge players start to go dungs with tank 1 and 4 dmgers then we have problem ,at moment is common people to look for only dmgers and 1 tank, even necro is not wanted anymore, besidess merman other dungs can be done with max out tank and 4 averge dmgers with proper builds for the dung, its kinda depressing when you see everyone looking for dmg and you poor necro is left in the dust and its hard to fix this cuz if they buff the mobs then will be immposble for the people with low amps to do it and if they nerf the lifesteal bonus there will be a wave from crys since most of the ppls play dmgers.One solution is to buff healers dmg abit or give them more powerfull buffs  so they have better chances to be takein in partys.

They start to do that for example in myth nadir now totems debuff you for -50% attack speed and cd, still im sure max out players can do it 5 dmgers party, and i dont mind it if you have merman armors 3-4 books and you are full +10 you shouid be able too do it.But when averge players start to go dungs with tank 1 and 4 dmgers then we have problem ,at moment is common people to look for only dmgers and 1 tank, even necro is not wanted anymore, besidess merman other dungs can be done with max out tank and 4 averge dmgers with proper builds for the dung, its kinda depressing when you see everyone looking for dmg and you poor necro is left in the dust and its hard to fix this cuz if they buff the mobs then will be immposble for the people with low amps to do it and if they nerf the lifesteal bonus there will be a wave from crys since most of the ppls play dmgers.One solution is to buff healers dmg abit or give them more powerfull buffs  so they have better chances to be takein in partys.

but then we get a walking buff for dd, which may not please all heals

24 minutes ago, coldravens said:

.One solution is to buff healers dmg

I really disagree with this. That would affect pvp hardly. A healer should never be able to deal damage.

You should try to create another dmg char for dg and keep your casters for pvp. That is what most healers in my guild did. And as you said, you don't need to be overpowered if you have a good tank in your party. A +8 should do the job with decent ls equipment. ^^ (This is not a long term solution in my opinion, but it is a start for you healers, that are left behind in dg spams)