Bug on version 10.0

Deimus

I just find a bug with the Celestial Infanta custom: Pic bellowwserror_2021-09-10_21-50-27.thumb.png.2726ef88378c3934d03d5f84c9e8c969.png

I will try to take it off and put back on to see if error will persist!!

Edited by Deimus
add text

The bug is instead of being complete, low part of costume is "blue skirt", appear the legs and orange pants!! And it seams that this costume is the only one with bug.

Lol tbh if you really deleted your character

You could have just reported the bug to support and used different costume until it was fixed

Edited by Jcbreff

4 hours ago, Deimus said:

I had to delete char 😢 other bugs appear!! I hate to start all over again but there's no other chance.

o.o

This bug was only on the char!! I use the same type of costume on other char and was working fine!! The char was with a lot of bugs and deleting was the only solution was no other way!! Since this post i had at least 2 bugs on that char and one of them was that i couldn't collect the daily reward even with 2 slot free!! 😣

55 minutes ago, Deimus said:

This bug was only on the char!! I use the same type of costume on other char and was working fine!! The char was with a lot of bugs and deleting was the only solution was no other way!! Since this post i had at least 2 bugs on that char and one of them was that i couldn't collect the daily reward even with 2 slot free!! 😣

The deletion of a character does not sort the bug in any way. To fix a bug players usually report it to the support team or write a topic on forum on the Support Section. 

On 9/10/2021 at 9:51 PM, Deimus said:

I just find a bug with the Celestial Infanta custom: Pic bellowwserror_2021-09-10_21-50-27.thumb.png.2726ef88378c3934d03d5f84c9e8c969.png

I will try to take it off and put back on to see if error will persist!!

If not yet, it should be fixed on the client 10.0.2

On 9/11/2021 at 10:55 AM, Deimus said:

I had to delete char 😢

:whyyy1: