Jump to content

War and new Elixirs


Deimus
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi😉

I have been playing this game for a couple of years and year by year more players are being AFK during wars just to get War Stars. I am not complaining but what if Aigrind adds Miracle Coins as prize.

Example: 10 kills - 1 Miracle Coin

To a Max of 10 miracle coins 🤑

 

To compensate for the thing i said before you could add Elixir that max the knowledge that a player can get that day.

Example: "Small Elixir T Knowledge" -> +500 Knowledge.

                "Medium Elixir T Knowledge" -> +900 Knowledge

                "Great Elixir T Knowledge" -> + 1200 Knowledge

Of course these will be put on Miracle Shop.

 

 

Edited by Deimus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
31 minutes ago, Deimus said:

Hi😉

I have been playing this game for a couple of years and year by year more players are being AFK during wars just to get War Stars. I am not complaining but what if Aigrind adds Miracle Coins as prize.

Example: 10 kills - 1 Miracle Coin

To a Max of 10 miracle coins 🤑

How does it make people not be AFK during the war? It think there would be even more people doing that.

 

32 minutes ago, Deimus said:

To compensate for the thing i said before you could add Elixir that max the knowledge that a player can get that day.

Example: "Small Elixir T Knowledge" -> +500 Knowledge.

                "Medium Elixir T Knowledge" -> +900 Knowledge

                "Great Elixir T Knowledge" -> + 1200 Knowledge

Of course these will be put on Miracle Shop.

I don't know how this is related to the other suggestion, but adding knowledge to the war's rewards could be a start. :vp-looking:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If we had mcoins as rewards for kills in war people would still afk or just farm their alts

If we had mcoins as rewards for kills in war people would still afk or just farm their alts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

If we had mcoins as rewards for kills in war people would still afk or just farm their alts

If we had mcoins as rewards for kills in war people would still afk or just farm their alts

That is real problem.

How about this: Instead of mcoins could it be Knowledge 0.25 for each kill with max limit of 20 of knowledge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Deimus said:

That is real problem.

How about this: Instead of mcoins could it be Knowledge 0.25 for each kill with max limit of 20 of knowledge.

No matter what the reward would be people would still do what they do now. If it was too low people would still just afk and if it was too high people could farm their alts somewhere remote

Link to comment
Share on other sites

One solution could be rewarding people with arena points equal to the amount of PvP-rating they get for killing people during wars.

 

The whole pvp-rating system is a bit pointless at the moment, this could be one use. It has a daily limit for killing a single char, and level differences are also considered. It wouldn't be so easily abusable, and offers some incentive to take part in the battles.

 

It could also work as a new way to go for your arena gears, instead of mind numbing afk spams. And if not gears, then a way to have some fun and make a bit of gold couple times a week.

Edited by vavavi
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 5:42 PM, Nolan said:

How does it make people not be AFK during the war? It think there would be even more people doing that.

 

I don't know how this is related to the other suggestion, but adding knowledge to the war's rewards could be a start. :vp-looking:

A better idea would be to add knowledge as rewards in Guild Tournament since atm the rewards are bad for the amount of time spent in dungeon getting the gp.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2021 at 3:47 AM, vavavi said:

One solution could be rewarding people with arena points equal to the amount of PvP-rating they get for killing people during wars.

 

The whole pvp-rating system is a bit pointless at the moment, this could be one use. It has a daily limit for killing a single char, and level differences are also considered. It wouldn't be so easily abusable, and offers some incentive to take part in the battles.

 

It could also work as a new way to go for your arena gears, instead of mind numbing afk spams. And if not gears, then a way to have some fun and make a bit of gold couple times a week.

Other solution is to reward players depending on the dmg they do on players without a cap for example  every 50k dmg done(for differnt lvls shouid be differnt number) you recive 10imperials and some extra imperials for dmging the flag to promote ppls to attack also.Its not the perfect system but i think it may work with some rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, coldravens said:

reward players depending on the dmg they do on players

 

I bet you have a dmg class like seeker, rogue etc. Think for a solution that reward all players equally.  Also like someone said before, replace mcoins with imps :

On 9/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, Jcbreff said:

If we had mcoins as rewards for kills in war people would still afk or just farm their alts

 

12 minutes ago, coldravens said:

some extra imperials for dmging the flag to promote ppls to attack also

That would also not work for templars, warlocks that usually just def and not attack. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zsefv said:

 

I bet you have a dmg class like seeker, rogue etc. Think for a solution that reward all players equally.  Also like someone said before, replace mcoins with imps :

 

That would also not work for templars, warlocks that usually just def and not attack. 

well they can just go out of town and attack, with there stun skills there are also helpfull to desrupt some of the deffenders im necro and im too better at deff but i move out and attack as well xd

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, coldravens said:

they can just go out of town and attack

Well, I will give you 1 example where you can't do that. In EU server, elves can't really attack since it's 1v3, soon 1v4. If we'd leave our flag to attack, that'd result in an instant lose. War needs some kinda of rework definitely, but I don't think this is one of them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zsefv said:

Well, I will give you 1 example where you can't do that. In EU server, elves can't really attack since it's 1v3, soon 1v4. If we'd leave our flag to attack, that'd result in an instant lose. War needs some kinda of rework definitely, but I don't think this is one of them.

This goes same for the mc side and i play on eu server (suprice suprice) and i know how wars proceds, and i can savely say elfs win 80% of the time.

Anyways my idea was just to make war more attractive for people so more players come and not wars to be one sided(many times) cuz the lack of players

and good rewards such ap an imperials presented in a fun way can do that .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It is hard to balance wars imo since if you give rewards by killing other players you can just farm your alts. Also, even rewards such as even more % GP would be highly ignored. If people are lazy to join the war, i m sure they are lazy to spam dungeons also. In my opinion, the best solution would be replacing the war with the alliance events (e.g. the event with past/present where you can get stars based on how many flags you captured inside the cave)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zsefv said:

It is hard to balance wars imo since if you give rewards by killing other players you can just farm your alts. Also, even rewards such as even more % GP would be highly ignored. If people are lazy to join the war, i m sure they are lazy to spam dungeons also. In my opinion, the best solution would be replacing the war with the alliance events (e.g. the event with past/present where you can get stars based on how many flags you captured inside the cave)

Thats true, but the main reason people dont go to war is cuz there is no real prize, no ap, no imperials, no chest e.t.c, most people want something which they can use more than 1 day.I aweys didn't like the stars they fell soo dull, imagen defending/attack soo hard pull some good strategys and the reward is 10% mana reg, 10% defense stats and 10% dmg and resi for 24h, kinda feels bad.My opinion war shouid stay cuz its a unique event only it needs real rewards and system which make abuseing it hard(cuz no matter what you do there will be aweys that dude, who will find way to abuse it).

Im sure alot of people will join war if they receive something usefull at the end, and with some new rules and systems can prevent people from afk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, coldravens said:

(cuz no matter what you do there will be aweys that dude, who will find way to abuse it).

Well, Of Course I Know Him. He's Me. | Know Your Meme

9 minutes ago, coldravens said:

most people want something which they can use more than 1 day

i dont know how are you going to use bars or pots for more than a day but alright

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

Well, Of Course I Know Him. He's Me. | Know Your Meme

i dont know how are you going to use bars or pots for more than a day but alright

If i get 1 sets pots i can use 1 pot per day soo its more than 1 day:vp-hehe:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, coldravens said:

If i get 1 sets pots i can use 1 pot per day soo its more than 1 day:vp-hehe:

if you get 2 hp pots they last you years 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

In my opinion, the best solution would be replacing the war with the alliance events (e.g. the event with past/present where you can get stars based on how many flags you captured inside the cave)

I still think this is one way to do it. Past/present event also fits the map. You can also add a prize like in event gvgs (winner and consolation prize. For e.g. something minimal but useful like : consolation prize one 50% gp and ap pot and for the winners one 100% gp and ap pot).

 

I still think the stars are enough to help you in dg spams in order to get your desire prizes. We're going to war for "fun" and not for 1 bar or pot. :wind:

 

(Also, winning/losing a war is used as a strategy by top guilds. That's why you see some guilds joining or not. An e.g. is if you know you have a castle def next week, and the war is before the arena season ends, you usually don't want to lose that war, or you want to make it a draw. Your enemy will afk in the war if they're on the same side as you, so they would let their opposite side ally guild to win it, so they have more chances in the attack. There are a lot more to add to this, but I will let you find out by yourself)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/10/2021 at 6:37 PM, Deimus said:

Hi😉

I have been playing this game for a couple of years and year by year more players are being AFK during wars just to get War Stars. I am not complaining but what if Aigrind adds Miracle Coins as prize.

Example: 10 kills - 1 Miracle Coin

To a Max of 10 miracle coins 🤑

 

To compensate for the thing i said before you could add Elixir that max the knowledge that a player can get that day.

Example: "Small Elixir T Knowledge" -> +500 Knowledge.

                "Medium Elixir T Knowledge" -> +900 Knowledge

                "Great Elixir T Knowledge" -> + 1200 Knowledge

Of course these will be put on Miracle Shop.

 

 

nope would be even worst...

u'd see people log multi or asking each others to  do free kills... 😁 

 

but they have to work on it to make it more fun ... players log 5 6 accounts to get buffs and all they do staying one one spot waiting for the war buffs lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...