Players need to choose in this version

emmmmmm

I think players need to make a choice in this version, because the game is no longer suitable for ordinary players.In this new talent update, players need to spend a lot of time and energy to improve their talents.The new talent needs a lot of consumption, and then the degree of improvement is very small, So I think it's not cost-effective.We need a lot of time and energy to improve these, and carry out tasks and copies every day.Although the improved attributes are very low, if we don't complete these, we will have a bigger gap with other players.As a mobile game, this has far exceeded the normal game time.We can see the official perfunctory attitude towards players through the new achievement fashion and expression.I wonder if you find that warspear online has become more and more boring. The official has not improved the game. makes players more and more tired and boring.Looking at these various tasks and events, my friends and I are too lazy to log in to the game.If we have so much time, why don't we play other more fun games.I think there will be many players playing this version at first, but more and more players will leave the game and fewer and fewer new players.It's time for players who spend less time playing games to make a choice whether to play this boring game or not.:vp-nono:

What? I don't know what your talking about. This isn't a suggestion thing this is a tavern or general chat thing

6 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

什么?我不知道你在说什么。这不是建议,这是酒馆或一般聊天的事

I'm saying that this game is getting tired and boring.I suggest a change.

7 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

What? I don't know what your talking about. This isn't a suggestion thing this is a tavern or general chat thing

Officials agree to players' suggestions, but they never change.You should know.

1 hour ago, emmmmmm said:

I'm saying that this game is getting tired and boring.I suggest a change.

If you suggest a change then you should give sole actual suggestions on how yo make the game less boring 

I dont see any suggestions on your firat post, only a rant about why you think this update isnt good

1 hour ago, Jcbreff said:

If you suggest a change then you should give sole actual suggestions on how yo make the game less boring 

I dont see any suggestions on your firat post, only a rant about why you think this update isnt good

Is there anything wrong with what I said?How long do you log in to the game every day? How soon can you complete your new talent?Are there any new players entering the game now?Do you have anything else to play in addition to finishing the task in a hurry?

Now it takes too much time to create a new role.Upgrade level+Prestige by Region+Submarine knowledge+New talent。Are there really new players going back to do these things?I'm curious.

Is there anything wrong with what I said?How long do you log in to the game every day? How soon can you complete your new talent?Are there any new players entering the game now?Do you have anything else to play in addition to finishing the task in a hurry?

there isnt anything wrong but usually when people make posts to "suggestions" section they make some suggestion on how to improve the game. 

as for the other question, i have logged in daily for a long time and im not sure when can i complete talents but i will do them slowly but surely

i dont know how many new players are entering but it seems there are always some of them here in forum and in world chat

what do you mean by "in addition to finishing the task in a hurry" i take part in gvgs and event whenever i can

14 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

Are there really new players going back to do these thing

new players are not going back to do these because if they have to "go back" then they are not new players

New players are going forwards to get to talents and reputations

55 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

there isnt anything wrong but usually when people make posts to "suggestions" section they make some suggestion on how to improve the game.

as for the other question, i have logged in daily for a long time and im not sure when can i complete talents but i will do them slowly but surely

i dont know how many new players are entering but it seems there are always some of them here in forum and in world chat

what do you mean by "in addition to finishing the task in a hurry" i take part in gvgs and event whenever i can

new players are not going back to do these because if they have to "go back" then they are not new players

New players are going forwards to get to talents and reputations

??????????I don't understand what you mean.I'm talking about players who haven't played games before and now play games for the first time.

6 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Although the improved attributes are very low, if we don't complete these, we will have a bigger gap with other players.

Is this sentence contradict itself?

As far as i remember, grinding is the essence of any RPG game, except this game offer different kind of grind. As a RPG lover i do love grinding EXP for hours, days, and months just to reach max level, thats the real beauty of RPG game. If you want a fast and easy result maybe RPG is not your forte.

??????????I don't understand what you mean.I'm talking about players who haven't played games before and now play games for the first time.

2 hours ago, emmmmmm said:

Now it takes too much time to create a new role.Upgrade level+Prestige by Region+Submarine knowledge+New talent。Are there really new players going back to do these things?I'm curious.

they have to add more things for players who have reached max level and such, new players have hard time in any old game because it has had many content updates 

but to summarize my thoughts on this topic right now 

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

1 hour ago, PixelSquare said:

这句话自相矛盾吗?

据我所知,研磨是任何RPG游戏的本质,除了这个游戏提供不同的研磨。作为一个RPG爱好者,我非常喜欢在几个小时,几天,几个月的时间里,为了达到最大的水平,这才是RPG游戏真正的美。如果你想要一个快速和容易的结果,也许RPG不是你的强项。

When you waste all your time on games, I hope you don't regret it.Enjoy yourself

14 minutes ago, emmmmmm said:

When you waste all your time on games, I hope you don't regret it.Enjoy yourself

if you want to progress fast and not have to spend time then i would suggest you find another game

8 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

if you want to progress fast and not have to spend time then i would suggest you find another game

That's a good suggestion. I'm ready to do so.I hope you can tell this suggestion to other players, thank you.

Honestly, this update made me so frustrated with the game that i stopped playing (again).

We literally didn't need these talents, everyone was waiting for rebalance, new classes or new skills, but AIGRIND gave us Talents. Ok.

At first, they seemed useless (1% Critical Chance, Penetration, Cooldown Reduction, etc), but there were also Lesser Class Talents and Key Class Talents that made up for the rest of the update

Then, here comes the update in the original server: 20210909_084200.jpg.aac21120fdc522b9a94d670e5382f17b.jpg

That's the first level of the first talent.

Players already had to get gold for Expert Skills, equipments, T5 talents, and now, these new talents. Despite the Knowledge cost.

Warspear is taking too much time from players to get basic things done.

17 minutes ago, Khrone said:

Honestly, this update made me so frustrated with the game that i stopped playing (again).

We literally didn't need these talents, everyone was waiting for rebalance, new classes or new skills, but AIGRIND gave us Talents. Ok.

At first, they seemed useless (1% Critical Chance, Penetration, Cooldown Reduction, etc), but there were also Lesser Class Talents and Key Class Talents that made up for the rest of the update

Then, here comes the update in the original server: 20210909_084200.jpg.aac21120fdc522b9a94d670e5382f17b.jpg

Players already had to get gold for Expert Skills, equipments, T5 talents, and now, these new talents. Despite the Knowledge cost.

What do you mean? You don't like the grind? You don't find it fun? You find it boring? You have more things to do other than wasting your time on this? OMG how could you... Stop playing the game

24 minutes ago, Khrone said:

I can see why they require gold and knowledge, its to keep otherwise maxed players and completionists in the game for longer and give them something to do while doing gvgs and such

1 minute ago, triggeredAF said:

If they did quests and dungeons before the update there's nothing really new for them though

I would dare to say that majority of them dont actively do quests and dgs with the exception of sea tramps lair and mermen dg and like techno too during double or triple drop events

But now they have atleast some reason to do quests too if they want to get talents faster

How would it be better for the player base if new players came in, played for a while and quit once theres nothing left to do? Besides, the reputation/knowledge caps are there to support playing for shorter periods each day, which kind of fits your idea of a mobile game.

• 2 weeks later...