PROMETHEUS

Drizzzz

Hello I would like to thank all of the warspear gamers . It's me Drizzzz btw anyway for the  support you have shown me . I know I lost first PROMETHEUS I have returned to finish what I have started the game means the world to me it's in my heart and soul . I respect all players of all nations with out my you I am nothing . PROMETHEUS =PRO ME THE US and it was a  Greek God and it sounds so cool lol I put alot of time to make a great name for a great game I hope you enjoy .I will never leave WARSPEAR ever again  thank you the support and PM anytime I love to chat with my friends and help with quest and dgs.bye!! see you on WARSPEAR!!!!

7 hours ago, Drizzzz said:

Hello I would like to thank all of the warspear gamers . It's me Drizzzz btw anyway for the  support you have shown me . I know I lost first PROMETHEUS I have returned to finish what I have started the game means the world to me it's in my heart and soul . I respect all players of all nations with out my you I am nothing . PROMETHEUS =PRO ME THE US and it was a  Greek God and it sounds so cool lol I put alot of time to make a great name for a great game I hope you enjoy .I will never leave WARSPEAR ever again  thank you the support and PM anytime I love to chat with my friends and help with quest and dgs.bye!! see you on WARSPEAR!!!!

Prometheus was a titan. Not a god. He was responsible for stealing some of Hephaestus' fire to give to humanity, which he made, and was punished by having a raven eat his gallbladder every day

• 3 months later...