A innovation for information about players

Invorial

Dear Developers, Moderators and Players...

I think can be good if add an option for see all information about one character, in the last update we got an type of this, named "Action Log" on guilds, where we can see Membership, Information, Progress, Castle and Events data, I think can be good too if selecting a especified mate of guild and open his/her profile for see equipment and stats, there can be a button that we can see all guild data.

Example: 

One mate of my guild seeing my profile, and clic a button named "Navegation Data", there can see if assisted to an event, when was invited to guild, from who was invited, if taked something from wharehouse, if used guild skill.

I say this for 2 reasons:

1. My friend's guild got scammed by a player and we want to know who is him, we tried in Action Log, but is old member and is hard to find when was invited and from who.

2. More easier for heirs/leader for know what guild members did or assisted.

I hope u guys add my idea any time, because is good one 💩

:shake-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

9 hours ago, Zedeght said:

there can see if assisted to an event, when was invited to guild, from who was invited, if taked something from wharehouse, if used guild skill.

This can be already seen. You just have to search through the guild logs. 

All in all these are infos we already can see. If logs result to be too old it also means that the player scammed the wh long ago and nobody even realized about it. 

Plus, it's the responsibility of the Leader and his heirs to be careful about who they give ranks to.