starting to warlock!

tuhju

Hey everyone who reads this :D i would like to get little information about warlocks, like what would be good skill setups for pvp, pve etc, and i would also want to see your warlock stats! (and i dont know what is warlocks new skil so could some one explain ? )

Well, warlock now need a high amped weapon to beat the other classes. So i hint you to focus on Magical defense and a high amp (9 ou 10) weapon. Physical players won't touch you so much so focus on magical to beat healers.

Skill setup for PVP: 5 arrow (better vs melee) or 5 puddle (best versus healers), 5 circle 5 fear

Options 2: 3 arrow 5 fear 5 circle 3 puddle (preferable for a higher pvp ownage chance)

PVE: Warlock isn't made for PVE so forget about it.

The new skill does damage as life exhaust, but when the enemy use a skill he loses mana and your skill is gone. It makes 3x damage if the enemy doesn't use skill.

I helped you? + my Karma.

Cya

Thank you from information ! okay i think i gonna max that arrow then :D but i dont know how to plus karma :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

And what skill should be maxed after arrow? is circle better than fear ?  :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax: :snorlax:

Puddle is better versus healers because that makes 5 hits so that's 5x chance to critical, instead only one chance from the arrow.

Warlock became a DPSER that means he need to max his damage per second (puddle, life and new skill)

you about what sorcerers задрот? if the shaman that a skill works karektno to you there is a loss a board who beats to the losses of all of those beats you. well you understood I hope you will study a board on the 3rd loss at a board 400+ and keeps 30секунд If PVP with the druid that everything is easy if it threw bees a board beats without stopping and you will win

you about what sorcerers задрот? if the shaman that a skill works karektno to you there is a loss a board who beats to the losses of all of those beats you. well you understood I hope you will study a board on the 3rd loss at a board 400+ and keeps 30секунд If PVP with the druid that everything is easy if it threw bees a board beats without stopping and you will win

this, that, what?

I dont quite understand this

Im fine, thx, and yourself?

for the sake of staying on topic, dark circle is one of the most useful skills in the game, thats why many people have it in lv5.

I'm fine, some preview for new levels?  ::)

FOR GIVE A UP AT TOPIC: ALWAYS MAX DARK CIRCLE --> Fear 5 is good but 4 is enough, invest the other points in your prefered build.

• 3 weeks later...

Which server do you play?

i just started playing a warlock but wtf is a puddle??  :facepalm: :facepalm:

is that name of new skill?

:unknw:

• 2 weeks later...

Funny topic lol. Anyways I was thinking of making a warlock. I just liked its bloody tribute skill. Pretty well done. So here's what i thought about the skill build. Please enlighten me if its not good.

Arrow - 4

Life steal  - 4

Puddle - 1

Fear - 3

Dark Circle  - 3

Bloody Tribute - 3

Thanks in advance.  ::)

• 1 month later...

no need level up fear must have life exhausted 5 Circle of Darkness 2 Bloody Tribute 3 and Arrow of Darkness 2 :rofl:

Puddle is the blue circle

its Circle Of Darkness lol :facepalm:

no need level up fear must have life exhausted 5 Circle of Darkness 2 Bloody Tribute 3 and Arrow of Darkness 2 :rofl: its Circle Of Darkness lol :facepalm:

Old players call it Puddle, as I do, i never knew it's name so i always called it puddle

no need level up fear must have life exhausted 5 Circle of Darkness 2 Bloody Tribute 3 and Arrow of Darkness 2 :rofl: its Circle Of Darkness lol :facepalm:

I didnt saw that much bullshit about lock in one post since months.

Pvp (max control) 5 stun 5 fear 5 arrow

war (max control) 5 stun 3 fear (use fear on non attacked magic hero that annoy as sh!t) 5 puddle 3 arrow

pvp (max damage) 5 stun 3 fear 5 arrow 3 puddle (or life steal or new skill)