Bugged?👻

Hossein

Hi there.

well like a year go this happened

never saw such thing during playing!

thought it would be a bug or something.

players told me to contact support team and i just did sent an email

and waited  a week or more but never got it fixed or anything that gives some hope but noooot any actions  from them to my problem.

sent another email after a month so while i was deleted game  and installed it again  . but still no responding 

posted on here and just got my posts blocked like 2 times 

dunno maybe its a bug on my account

hope no admins block this again :l help me instead of blocking  my postsScreenshot_20210906-134112.thumb.png.70d5e4261ce8c6df84765a9c13a675d1.png

Edited by Puppymaster

Hey!

20 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

Hi there.

well like a year go this happened

never saw such thing during playing!

thought it would be a bug or something.

players told me to contact support team and i just did sent an email

and waited  a week or more but never got it fixed or anything that gives some hope but noooot any actions  from them to my problem.

sent another email after a month so while i was deleted game  and installed it again  . but still no responding 

If you are 100% sure your emails are not being replied and these replies are not in your spam folder, try to create a new ticket from a different email.

22 minutes ago, Puppymaster said:

posted on here and just got my posts blocked like 2 times 

dunno maybe its a bug on my account

hope no admins block this again :l help me instead of blocking  my posts

Since only tech support can help you with that and you were already advised what to do, the topic will usually be closed. :smile:

15 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey!

If you are 100% sure your emails are not being replied and these replies are not in your spam folder, try to create a new ticket from a different email.

Since only tech support can help you with that and you were already advised what to do, the topic will usually be closed. :smile:

yeah ok ...just wonder if it happens to other players too (trade ability) ban lol

5 hours ago, Puppymaster said:

yeah ok ...just wonder if it happens to other players too (trade ability) ban lol

Yes it does. :smile: 

• Nolan locked this topic