[Event] War

suggestor1001

What do you think?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, but make it stay in Irsnort
    • make a new map for it( all levels can enter)
    • make a new map for it ( only maxed players--level 20)

Not bad, but....

"

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

"

This differs to that idea. This ones mechanics are different ( you have to kill enemies and infiltrate their bases) and also it includes people who dont have guilds.

This differs to that idea. This ones mechanics are different ( you have to kill enemies and infiltrate their bases) and also it includes people who dont have guilds.

Don't worry I read the topic & Ik the differences but I don't think devs will make it, also as I remember it's been suggested many times xD. Anyways I'm in!

Balance is unattainable in WS.

The whole game mechanics prevent it. But anyway i like the idea of adding a meaning to the war because it is just plain stupid as it is.

You elfs must let me quest in peace :'(:'(

Whole balancing idea have always been destroyed.. Idont know why, maybe devs like when gaming is unfair.. Anyway sry Im not elf either MC.. Havent played in a long time since I got my PC running smoothly with new SSD, GPU and power.. But I like this game too, AiGrind just focus their energy to pumping money out of us.. Last good update was when they completed Lab.. I like this idea too but aoes are going to be op in this kind of war.. Ofcourse if they make new kind of system and buffs such as immunity and immune for cc effects.. Also aoe skills for every class, not just for distance classes, Bigger areas and raids, I specially want raids with no gambling on it.. Anyway this idea is good  if it comes to new isle or area, not old ones.. And class caps definetely are needed, like aoe users cap is 10, healers and tanks neeed to be capped too..

Whole balancing idea have always been destroyed.. Idont know why, maybe devs like when gaming is unfair.. Anyway sry Im not elf either MC.. Havent played in a long time since I got my PC running smoothly with new SSD, GPU and power.. But I like this game too, AiGrind just focus their energy to pumping money out of us.. Last good update was when they completed Lab.. I like this idea too but aoes are going to be op in this kind of war.. Ofcourse if they make new kind of system and buffs such as immunity and immune for cc effects.. Also aoe skills for every class, not just for distance classes, Bigger areas and raids, I specially want raids with no gambling on it.. Anyway this idea is good  if it comes to new isle or area, not old ones.. And class caps definetely are needed, like aoe users cap is 10, healers and tanks neeed to be capped too..

Healers do not need to be capped, we are fine as we are  ;)

This has been  suggested with others topics , repeated , liked the idea not bad all was fine.

Till I saw "no crossing " sorry I don't agree.

To remember they are working on capture the castle seems something about, guild wars.

Christiano, In short, it would take a whole new game to make this game cool xdxdxd  XD

But, you must pardon me, i just jet flied by the point when you said healers and tanks must be "capped", i just didn't understand it sorry.

But still on the balance subject, i don't remember where but i think R0ley said somewhere that the last time he checked on arena, it had a need of minimun five players to be fair so, 1 on 1 balance is not a thing, which is the kind of balance we have inadvertently talking about. The game is fair, but not in the way we are used to. And guess it, a meaningful war would show just that.

Anyways, a place where you warmongers would have your sick fun is good as far as it is FAR FROM ME!

I care as much as it seems about PvP so....

Christiano, In short, it would take a whole new game to make this game cool xdxdxd  XD

But, you must pardon me, i just jet flied by the point when you said healers and tanks must be "capped", i just didn't understand it sorry.

But still on the balance subject, i don't remember where but i think R0ley said somewhere that the last time he checked on arena, it had a need of minimun five players to be fair so, 1 on 1 balance is not a thing, which is the kind of balance we have inadvertently talking about. The game is fair, but not in the way we are used to. And guess it, a meaningful war would show just that.

Anyways, a place where you warmongers would have your sick fun is good as far as it is FAR FROM ME!

I care as much as it seems about PvP so....

Haha.. I know it would.. I dont know about cap but aoe users must be capped if not all classes.. PvP is balanced but not directly, like combination of 2 high cc in 2v2 is op.. Actually its kind of strange that 5v5 battles are most balanced in this game.. Anyway I noticed that you are up to mostly PvE, am I right? If you do, then there is already two of us.. I dont like PvP at all in this game (In WoW I like PvP only with mage, rarely tho'), but map is so small so you are forced to PvP... Actually if I remember right, my rogue and Druid doesnt have any PvP gear... And that rogue is my main (+9/10).. If we doesnt count BD ofc.. :D

Christiano, Yes, i can't say that i am 100% PvE because i try to build up hybrids as far as possibilities go, you see. Whenever you are going for a hybrid you will be stat-hungry, meaning that you will be requiring as many skill points as you can, in all RPG's i have played so far it applied irrestrictedly, which means that you need to level up, which means that you need quests, and i can't do quests as i would want because of stupidassed-douchebagging Pvmother♥♥♥♥inP. That's why i HAVE to go for hybrids but PvE is my thing.

I love mob-grinding, but at best (ironically), when my PvP orientation is necessary, at best, i am a 1on1 packa-a-puncher, that is, dealer of damage and withstander, but do we have a 1on1 PvP system here? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

That's why i am just screwed throu' the roof at PvP, and i hate PvP in this game so much altogether.

Whatever if such an event is implemented or not, it all revolves about massive PvP system and the whole game lays intimately with it, which leads the player to, wether he wants it or not, build a ♥♥♥♥in hybrid if he still wants to PvE (which leads to the beginning of this little essay).

Some people may brag that this isn't necessary but these, are the same people who own a PvP oriented DPS launcher with its own sole purpose of Pvp'ing, who happens to PvE once in a while. Guess what's the outcome? Warspear.

An unbalanced balanced PvP oriented MMO with RolePlay elements.

I'd rather play an FPS to be honest....

This has been  suggested with others topics , repeated , liked the idea not bad all was fine.

Till I saw "no crossing " sorry I don't agree.

To remember they are working on capture the castle seems something about, guild wars.

Would you like the fact of people just spamming enter (computer) on maps just to cross and cross to stay alive? Or even run. Besides, you cant cross when your fighting not forever. Also its just a skeptical idea, its not final.

Would you like the fact of people just spamming enter (computer) on maps just to cross and cross to stay alive? Or even run. Besides, you cant cross when your fighting not forever. Also its just a skeptical idea, its not final.

I play on crossing on my phone even I dont have pc.

You think is just to stay alive?

Christiano, Yes, i can't say that i am 100% PvE because i try to build up hybrids as far as possibilities go, you see. Whenever you are going for a hybrid you will be stat-hungry, meaning that you will be requiring as many skill points as you can, in all RPG's i have played so far it applied irrestrictedly, which means that you need to level up, which means that you need quests, and i can't do quests as i would want because of stupidassed-douchebagging Pvmother♥♥♥♥inP. That's why i HAVE to go for hybrids but PvE is my thing.

I love mob-grinding, but at best (ironically), when my PvP orientation is necessary, at best, i am a 1on1 packa-a-puncher, that is, dealer of damage and withstander, but do we have a 1on1 PvP system here? Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

That's why i am just screwed throu' the roof at PvP, and i hate PvP in this game so much altogether.

Whatever if such an event is implemented or not, it all revolves about massive PvP system and the whole game lays intimately with it, which leads the player to, wether he wants it or not, build a ♥♥♥♥in hybrid if he still wants to PvE (which leads to the beginning of this little essay).

Some people may brag that this isn't necessary but these, are the same people who own a PvP oriented DPS launcher with its own sole purpose of Pvp'ing, who happens to PvE once in a while. Guess what's the outcome? Warspear.

An unbalanced balanced PvP oriented MMO with RolePlay elements.

I'd rather play an FPS to be honest....

Well said +1.. I also hate PvP in this game, specially whe we are talking about world PvP. But the main problem I think here is all this money pump and lack of end game content.. This game have good base and some of PvE elements are working good. There just should be more "stuff" in game, and that stuff should be money free.. I logged in with my rogue last night and people were asking me to join with them for dungeon run.. My friend needed that dungeon to be done, but they didnt even bother to answer him.. Just because his amp lvl was 5/6, they only asked me because they saw that my sword & dagger's amp lvl is 10... But what can I hope from corrupted players who only think that they can be like Hassn.. Anyway do you play any other MMOs ?

Idea for this suggestion:

Isle of war currency:

There should be new currency "War tokens". You receive from each kill/assist one token. And ofc. from dailies and wars in Isle.

Isle of war gear: There should be new gear that can be bought by "War tokens". This gear is only usable in Isle of War. When you reach Isle for your characters first time you receive low gear, but you can buy better gear from store when you have enough tokens. There should be atleast 5 different tiers for each class and atleast 2 kinds ofgear in each tier. So there will be 10 different gear sets for each class.

Why two then ?

Because if you want be dps with druid there will be dps gear for you.. But if you want be healer there will be healing gear for you.

Well said +1.. I also hate PvP in this game, specially whe we are talking about world PvP. But the main problem I think here is all this money pump and lack of end game content.. This game have good base and some of PvE elements are working good. There just should be more "stuff" in game, and that stuff should be money free.. I logged in with my rogue last night and people were asking me to join with them for dungeon run.. My friend needed that dungeon to be done, but they didnt even bother to answer him.. Just because his amp lvl was 5/6, they only asked me because they saw that my sword & dagger's amp lvl is 10... But what can I hope from corrupted players who only think that they can be like Hassn.. Anyway do you play any other MMOs ?

Idea for this suggestion:

Isle of war currency:

There should be new currency "War tokens". You receive from each kill/assist one token. And ofc. from dailies and wars in Isle.

Isle of war gear: There should be new gear that can be bought by "War tokens". This gear is only usable in Isle of War. When you reach Isle for your characters first time you receive low gear, but you can buy better gear from store when you have enough tokens. There should be atleast 5 different tiers for each class and atleast 2 kinds ofgear in each tier. So there will be 10 different gear sets for each class.

Why two then ?

Because if you want be dps with druid there will be dps gear for you.. But if you want be healer there will be healing gear for you.

Well, this game has something. Otherwise nobody would play it. I personally love the Astral Labyrinth and Norlant Swamps, what really ruins my experience there althought is the mandatory PvP, which is sadistic and wrecked. But that's it. I log in to do the relic quest and any other CC quest that i may have not completed yet just to gather up in CC to hopefully use it in an event. That's my goal in WS at the moment, that's why i'm playing it besides the fact that i have no pc at home (because if i had i wouldn't play at all i think).

About your war suggestion it pretty much nails down the char abilities to jobs, which is amazing. We don't and we would never have such stuff here and it is one of the things that are unique (and somewhat despicable) here in this game. We had it, but now we don't, not that i am complaining otherwise, if the new magic system wasn't implemented, i wouldn't even have a chance of gearing up my necro, but straight to the point, the battle system is showing its deficiences for a long time and no reviewing on the subject, wraps-arounds, allurings with other content, and stuff the like isn't helping. Want to have a PvP oriented MMO with MANDATORY PvP? No problem, as far as it is well done and balanced. But let's put it this way, the gaming population is not on 24/7/365 on a constant, unstoppable, derailed war which is what the developers might have imagined when they first came up with the game. And on the subject of war, as most wars (even in real life) are comprised of small skirmishes, we can't see the mechanics of a somewhat balanced massive PvP system because we have no focking war! We have exactly what the game is not balanced for, which is small time PvP at best or simply 1 on 1 fighting. And that's hilariously ironical, i care not even in the slightest about this war of yours (not you, don't misunderstand me) but there are people who love PvP and what can we do? No thingy. They aren't satisfied because they can't PvP with the char they want unless they go +10, we can't PvE because of constant PvP which is unbalanced and frustrating, and we are left to do what? Specially at high levels, what do we have to do?

Even talking about this subject gets me a little nauseous so, if i had a computer i would probably playing Dead Frontier or Lucent Hearts or damn it, LoL or Smite i don't care, as far as i could do what i love the most that is mob-focking-grinding.

It won't be fair if the event is only for 20 level.What about the lower level arena players.They are stronger than half of the level 20 players.

For 20's only because they basically 'finished' the game I guess. It makes sense for them only to be able to enter as they have reached the max level and theres nothing for them to do. Lower levels still needa level up and yeah. There will be over events that will includr everyone of all levels. This is just 1 ive suggested

Different wars for different lvls as per arena lvls.will be good?

Example-[4-6][7-10][11-14][15-18][19-20]

It will be great and there will be no unbalance :)

Different wars for different lvls as per arena lvls.will be good?

Example-[4-6][7-10][11-14][15-18][19-20]

It will be great and there will be no unbalance :)

There is no unbalance in former suggestion.. Its feature which comes when you reach lvl20 not freaking unbalance

Well, this game has something. Otherwise nobody would play it. I personally love the Astral Labyrinth and Norlant Swamps, what really ruins my experience there althought is the mandatory PvP, which is sadistic and wrecked. But that's it. I log in to do the relic quest and any other CC quest that i may have not completed yet just to gather up in CC to hopefully use it in an event. That's my goal in WS at the moment, that's why i'm playing it besides the fact that i have no pc at home (because if i had i wouldn't play at all i think).

About your war suggestion it pretty much nails down the char abilities to jobs, which is amazing. We don't and we would never have such stuff here and it is one of the things that are unique (and somewhat despicable) here in this game. We had it, but now we don't, not that i am complaining otherwise, if the new magic system wasn't implemented, i wouldn't even have a chance of gearing up my necro, but straight to the point, the battle system is showing its deficiences for a long time and no reviewing on the subject, wraps-arounds, allurings with other content, and stuff the like isn't helping. Want to have a PvP oriented MMO with MANDATORY PvP? No problem, as far as it is well done and balanced. But let's put it this way, the gaming population is not on 24/7/365 on a constant, unstoppable, derailed war which is what the developers might have imagined when they first came up with the game. And on the subject of war, as most wars (even in real life) are comprised of small skirmishes, we can't see the mechanics of a somewhat balanced massive PvP system because we have no focking war! We have exactly what the game is not balanced for, which is small time PvP at best or simply 1 on 1 fighting. And that's hilariously ironical, i care not even in the slightest about this war of yours (not you, don't misunderstand me) but there are people who love PvP and what can we do? No thingy. They aren't satisfied because they can't PvP with the char they want unless they go +10, we can't PvE because of constant PvP which is unbalanced and frustrating, and we are left to do what? Specially at high levels, what do we have to do?

Even talking about this subject gets me a little nauseous so, if i had a computer i would probably playing Dead Frontier or Lucent Hearts or damn it, LoL or Smite i don't care, as far as i could do what i love the most that is mob-focking-grinding.

I know how it feels.. When I started play this game (2011) I didnt have my own PC. Sometimes I wish that life back.. Yet now Im building high spec PCs.. Anyway this game needs big update.. Thing that I have in my mind is world PvP boss. It comes from new version of game which includes new island where it all happens.. This world boss is so evil that he wants conquer whole world so he is enemy of MC and Elven.. So it will be so called "Raid" where both alliances are fighting together to defeat this evil force.. There will be maxinum amount of players from both sides to join in and every one gets atleast one gear or minion per succesfull battle. I think that 25 from both sides is enough.. In this raid you cannot harm eachother and you can chat with other players from enemy alliance.. You cant trade or pm them tho'.. So in short terms its PvE raid/world boss which drops always something, you cannot harm your enemy faction players and max people is 50 (25/ alliance). Ofcourse it should have more content but really if this happens I come back..

For 20's only because they basically 'finished' the game I guess. It makes sense for them only to be able to enter as they have reached the max level and theres nothing for them to do. Lower levels still needa level up and yeah. There will be over events that will includr everyone of all levels. This is just 1 ive suggested

As I said Arena players.They cant levelup

As I said Arena players.They cant levelup

and as I said. This isnt going to be the onlh event in warspear. There are other ones I have mentioned in my previous topics, without really going into detail.(CTF. last man standing, class battles etc.) Other events will cater for all levels, this is just one that requires a max level in order to participate! Anyway its just a suggestion,  devs can tweak it a bit in order to make it better.

anyway. I decided to modify the poll since people are skeptical of the idea.

• 1 month later...

YEYEYEYEYEYEYEEYEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

• 2 weeks later...

an event that has no reward?, u can start ur own war in irselnort and almost everyday i see these guys did it. every MMOs that i have played has its own reward. event should be enjoyed by many and its benefits. whats an event without something benificials. for a loosing faction they can still get the reward but not as good as the winning faction. a party/soloer that kill at least 1 mob/other faction can receive the reward.

Lol he did say there will be a reward of some sort. Depending on the gm, read again

• 3 weeks later...

devs dont like good ideas so this is a no. *topic locked*

you mean, they dont like ideas that dont give em money in ruturn? dont worry, theyll find a way...

..............They Always Do :rofl:

you mean, they dont like ideas that dont give em money in ruturn? dont worry, theyll find a way...

..............They Always Do :rofl:

im sure they will  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

=skip=.. This world boss is so evil that he wants conquer whole world so he is enemy of MC and Elven.. So it will be so called "Raid" where both alliances are fighting together to defeat this evil force..

sound interesting

Lol he did say there will be a reward of some sort. Depending on the gm, read again

pls read again, im talking about smilga's reply.

pls read again, im talking about smilga's reply.

A Quotation would have saved you from that misunderstanding.  ;D

A Quotation would have saved you from that misunderstanding.  ;D

yeah i forgot last time. well its not important now, what important is will devs make this feature or not?.