[Event] War

suggestor1001

What do you think?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Yes, but make it stay in Irsnort
    • make a new map for it( all levels can enter)
    • make a new map for it ( only maxed players--level 20)

as we all know, the game is starting to get slightly boring as we play(maxed levels would know what i mean). even though berengars tower and  the new skills have been released. they are only fun for some time, then they just get boring again.

i think you should start creating events( like my previous posts) to release the baoredem and get people excited whilst you work on your other major projects for the game.

Basically the name of this post explains it all...War. The game is called Warspear, so why not spice things up with wars? this could be an event that occurs maybe once a week at like near night time, afternoon, etc.

This is how it would work.

1.  it basically shows a message on alll chats saying something like "Get ready for war" or something like that. a countdown timer of about 30 secconds will start and it will say "fight!"

2.  once it has begun, the objective is to basically start a war but the main idea is to infiltrate each of the enemies towns in the game. it can start off by killing the town 5 leader then town 4 leader town 3 and all the way to town 1! where they have to kill everything in that town.

3. Also, there should be a counter showing how much enemies enemies should kill. lets say about 500 for each side, it may seem like alot but it wont be after the war has begun !

4. once either side has has won, eg mcs/forsaken win, everyone who has participated in the war ranging from level 12-20 gets a prize of your picking ! it could be anything from mcoins/ gears/ gold/ anything ! but it must stay a secret untill the side has won !

of course your all probably thinking about low levels which would get caught in all this action, so they could probably be invisible to everyone no matter what or why not just create a simple map? mcs/forsaken on the left side and firstborn/chosen on the right. ill draw the map out later when i have time.

Image is at the bottom, reallllyyyy rough draft. can be used if the low level problem is a reallyyyyy big issue.

ALSO: a new feature on Menu>Events. this shows all of the events that will occur at times having a today panel at the top with an arrow bringing you to other days.

so yeah basically, this is the suggestion. i extremely think that this would be a great feature to add to the game as it would lessen the amount of people quitting each day/month/week/year and it would actually engage everyone in the game to something fun rather than just logging in, doing quests, killing elfs/mcs and logging off.

EDIT: this is basically how it should work.

1-Menu> Events> (shows a list of different events occuring and their times. Countdown if its on that day)

2- around 30minutes before the event begins, a dialogue box comes askin if you want to join the War event (or it could be a notification to minimise disturbance).

3-if you press no. You can still enter at any other time but youll have to go menu > events> select it

4- 10 seccond timer pops up counting down l. When its finished, you get teleported to the map (or it will say go if you want the event to be in irsnort)

5- once everyone is inside, everyone who is there gets automatically a quest (just like tower) to kill elfs/mcs, and leaders etc.

6- In the pic below you can see different points, that would be filled with the sides npcs and allies etc, each side has to destroy each other's. Untill the other team has nothing !

7- example: kill 200 sentinels, leader 1 (name) leader 2 (name) leader 3 (name) Grand leader (name), Guards (0/70)

8- everyone has unlimited lives. Once they die, they go back to the starting point of the map.

9-once either mcs/elfs finishes it first. After 10secconds. Everyone gets sent back to their original location then they get awards that come through mail.

Also a box showing things like this : Length of the full war event, how much mcs/forsaken made and how much damage elfs/chosen made etc.

10- to make so no one tries to cheat the system and bring many chars. Only people who have been actually killing helping etc. Get the items, to make sure everyone participates !

11-prizes can be anything from the mshop, costumes you created, can be prize packs such as : costume, signs, mystery chests.

12- then thats it basically. This event is pretty big so it would have to be like 1nce a week or 1nce every 2 weeks !

By the way. I reckon only  level 20 characters will be able to participate as they have finished levelibg up in warspear and theres nothing for them to do. Also it would minimise the amount of people in it and urge people to level up rather than stay at low levels ! Also dont worry. The would be other events that would suit all levels.

ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING !

Everyone gets annoyed by people who cross and cross maps just to stay alive. INSIDE the event, once you are in combat, you cannot cross the map. Only ehen your out of combat tou can proceed ! This applies in the event only.

EDIT:Ive been thinking and I realised tgat not everyone has like high end devices(ones that can handle heaps of things) and so when everyone gets teleported in the map it would cause people with not as good devices to have problems with framerates etc. So here is a small fix(only applies to new map)

(btw when I say mcs fbs. I mean mcs forsaken/fbs chosen. Its just a shorter way of sayin it)

When the event is about to start.Only 20-30 people from each side, mcs/fbs Get teleported in the new map and the countdown begins for thr actual war to begin. After like 30secconds after the war begins, another 20 people get summoned into the map and so on untill it reaches the maximum amount of players allowed in the map.

Hope you all liked ! :drinks:

100313_.jpg

There have been numerous suggestions similar to this one, It hasn't happened so far, so, it doesn't look promising. But, it would be nice if it did happen..all you elfs can disappear somewhere while I farm in peace  :)

I very much agree, though ofc good prizes will be rare. Id personally suggest prizes for top killers but ppl with accounts on both sides will just kill spam their own character to advance the war in their favor.

Yea!! This is warspear!!! war war war :D I agree with this suggestion, are you agree too??? :D :D

Warspear not Farmspear or Turspear!!

9999vs9999 in special map wow(sorry just a dream)

Yea!! This is warspear!!! war war war :D I agree with this suggestion, are you agree too??? :D :D

Warspear not Farmspear or Turspear!!

9999vs9999 in special map wow(sorry just a dream)

I agree half of it. I think that raiding enemy towns is way too hard and time expensive.. Mostly MC will win these events because they have huge aoe dmg/stun compared to elven side. Specially rogues will just spam/kill.. So I think making 500 kills in the are of the Nadir-shard should bring victory. Dont really know tho' ...

There have been numerous suggestions similar to this one, It hasn't happened so far, so, it doesn't look promising. But, it would be nice if it did happen..all you elfs can disappear somewhere while I farm in peace  :)

Same here

I agree half of it. I think that raiding enemy towns is way too hard and time expensive.. Mostly MC will win these events because they have huge aoe dmg/stun compared to elven side. Specially rogues will just spam/kill.. So I think making 500 kills in the are of the Nadir-shard should bring victory. Dont really know tho' ...

in fact, I reckon first borns would win because they have maybe 2x the players of mountain clans. And the AOE skills are made to make it fair because people would after choose before bad yknw?  Prolly why he suggested a a nee map to come with it

in fact, I reckon first borns would win because they have maybe 2x the players of mountain clans. And the AOE skills are made to make it fair because people would after choose before bad yknw?  Prolly why he suggested a a nee map to come with it

You only need 5 Wlocks to stun every elf forever.. Think about 50 of them.. Actually I would love it ^^ Dont you think ?

You only need 5 Wlocks to stun every elf forever.. Think about 50 of them.. Actually I would love it ^^ Dont you think ?

Not forgeting the new necro/sham skills, it can sort out clusters of mobs/ELVEN SCUM real quick like.

Not forgeting the new necro/sham skills, it can sort out clusters of mobs/ ELVEN SCUM real quick like.

But there is a problem tho, the ELVEN SCUM outnumber we mcsakens :unknw:

This is quite a good idea for an event but need some polishing. with good rewards to get i think its going to be difficult to get so ill add some seasoning to this thread,

1.To prevent spamming we can only get 1 reward box/account,

2.Before the war begin it will be a countdown if the time is up there will be a question (Will you join the war?) then choose yes/no, from here you will be transported to a town where you must kill the chief on every city.

3.This is the fun/annoying part, you will have 2/3 chances to revive in this war, if you use it all then you will be returned to your previous area and cannot receive the rewards

4.Only lv 15-20 can join the war or make a war for low level 9-14.

5.there will be a limitation for participant in this war for example if elf side have 200 participant then mc side also need to have 200 participant to balance this battlefield. cant participate? you have to wait someone to die, thats why it has limited revival.

any good suggestion than mine are welcomed. make it happen guys. this game needs our support. :clapping:

Dont forget. As mrlezebonz said. The elf population surpasses the majority of mcs. Thats the whole reason who have more AOE  skills. Besides. The have mages and the druids new skill to help out! It should work out !

Added poll !

By thr way guys. Keep a close eye. Ill be makin changes as this goes in order to make it better, thanks for impressions and suggestions for the suggestion.

This is quite a good idea for an event but need some polishing. with good rewards to get i think its going to be difficult to get so ill add some seasoning to this thread,

1.To prevent spamming we can only get 1 reward box/account,

2.Before the war begin it will be a countdown if the time is up there will be a question (Will you join the war?) then choose yes/no, from here you will be transported to a town where you must kill the chief on every city.

3.This is the fun/annoying part, you will have 2/3 chances to revive in this war, if you use it all then you will be returned to your previous area and cannot receive the rewards

4.Only lv 15-20 can join the war or make a war for low level 9-14.

5.there will be a limitation for participant in this war for example if elf side have 200 participant then mc side also need to have 200 participant to balance this battlefield. cant participate? you have to wait someone to die, thats why it has limited revival.

any good suggestion than mine are welcomed. make it happen guys. this game needs our support. :clapping:

Thanks for your input, I like some of the things mentioned (will be added)

Problem with having limited lives in the tournament doesnt give everyone a chance, especially the weak ones. Also it will urge people to stay back rather than help fight and risk getting sent back. Unlimited eould be better but lets put a timer before you can revivr. Maybr 10secconds? Im not sure.

Also the limited participants aldo doesnt give everyonr a fair go. I know it would help reducr the clusters in the map, maybe increase the size of the map, so everyone is spread out and everyone gets a chance.

EDIT: (only in the case of the new map. Irsnott would br ok) oh I see. I didnt fully read tour last suggestoon. Yeaha limitation of participants can join at each time likr 200-300 players idk and once one dies they get swapped out to let others have a go and keep repeating the process.

Oh and btw guys ! I added a simpler version of how the event will go at the bottom of the suggestion. Ill make the colour blue

Oh and by the way guys. This is just a siggestion, it wont be like the final thing, if theres a part that doesn't seem right, devs will just change parts of it to make it better so yeah. Vote within reason

How about... An event with no rewards? Like, people just have fun and don't shout at eachother "YOU STOLE MY KILL OMG NOOB IM KILLING FOR REWARD FCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU"...

Just war?

How about... An event with no rewards? Like, people just have fun and don't shout at eachother "YOU STOLE MY KILL OMG NOOB IM KILLING FOR REWARD FCK YOU AND YOU AND YOU"...

And the quest. Its connected between everyone who is in the map. Not individually.  Its a tram effort ! :)

Just war?

Noo, I dont think you understand properly, its not whoever gets the most kills gets rewards. Its ehoever participated and acrually helped their side. It will be all fair.

an event that has no reward?, u can start ur own war in irselnort and almost everyday i see these guys did it. every MMOs that i have played has its own reward. event should be enjoyed by many and its benefits. whats an event without something benificials. for a loosing faction they can still get the reward but not as good as the winning faction. a party/soloer that kill at least 1 mob/other faction can receive the reward.

Dont forget. As mrlezebonz said. The elf population surpasses the majority of mcs. Thats the whole reason who have more AOE  skills. Besides. The have mages and the druids new skill to help out! It should work out !

Added poll !

By thr way guys. Keep a close eye. Ill be makin changes as this goes in order to make it better, thanks for impressions and suggestions for the suggestion.

Yea but you cant use skills under effects of circle.. Thats why circle needs to be balanced.. It should only root player not stun. If there is millions and millions of elven players, just 5 warlocks is needed to stun them forever.. Specially now when we can build mana reg over 30

Yea but you cant use skills under effects of circle.. Thats why circle needs to be balanced.. It should only root player not stun. If there is millions and millions of elven players, just 5 warlocks is needed to stun them forever.. Specially now when we can build mana reg over 30

Circle is good as it is.

If there are two elves (i can think it is pretty much more than that) for each MC, how can there ever be anything close to balance when the Legion population is outnumbered AND outgunned?

AoE skills of the MC side should stay as it is. And of the elves as well, i hate the druid's Root, bd's Hamstring, ranger's Bless and their new skills as well.

But i don't rush to complain about it. With the exception of Hamstring because it is stupidly umbalanced.

Circle is not eternal man. Dont worry,  mages are the AOE powerhouse for elfs/chosen. With that in mind. Their teleport deals damage+ meteors+ the new fire skill.  It should work out

Circle is good as it is.

If there are two elves (i can think it is pretty much more than that) for each MC, how can there ever be anything close to balance when the Legion population is outnumbered AND outgunned?

AoE skills of the MC side should stay as it is. And of the elves as well, i hate the druid's Root, bd's Hamstring, ranger's Bless and their new skills as well.

But i don't rush to complain about it. With the exception of Hamstring because it is stupidly umbalanced.

Yea I know :D but well I hope someday it will be balanced... They just have to think.. Im just saying that WoW is balanced in 1v1 battles but in 1v2 battles isnt.. Its strange here to think like tht way tho'.. But does it really matter if you can win any opposing class with any class alone ? I think thats the most important thing to achieve here first.

Thats Like Just A Baby Drawing

Yeahh. Umm sorry ill fux it up soon .  :pardon:

From the idea. You guys could also try make a map template if you wana, ill add em if it looks pretty good. :)

Not bad, but....

"

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

"

Not bad, but....

"

Capturing the castles

We are adding massive PVP fights specially for guilds with the amazing reward – own castle! Castle possession will give an opportunity to upgrade your guild as well as take unique quests, boosts, rewards, events and many more.

"

:clapping:

Yea I know :D but well I hope someday it will be balanced... They just have to think.. Im just saying that WoW is balanced in 1v1 battles but in 1v2 battles isnt.. Its strange here to think like tht way tho'.. But does it really matter if you can win any opposing class with any class alone ? I think thats the most important thing to achieve here first.

Balance is unattainable in WS.

The whole game mechanics prevent it. But anyway i like the idea of adding a meaning to the war because it is just plain stupid as it is.

You elfs must let me quest in peace :'(:'(