New equipment?

Coolstallone

Yea this was spammed in the US-Server.. 152% Penetration for druid  :facepalm: 

Other than that... Some people say Horror drops it now? True or not? And how can a lv 9 have 75% dodge chance  :mega_shok:

Опубликованное фото

Some guy posted a ring before if I remember it was lvl 53 and had 200+ astral & dark magic  :unknw: Then Mioco said it was a test item  :wacko:

Lol the funniest part of all of this... Max level is still 18  :lol:

I guess its hacker stuff because no developer makes this shit :bad:

Only Developer would be able to make that if it was made by " hack "  :wacko:  I know some people who tried to hack game, it only shows to you but not to others  :tease:

god damn admins plzzzzzzzzz reply...for sake of english speaking players... u r so much partial...FUK YEA I DONT KNOW RUSSIAN BUT U CREATED ENGLISH FORUM SO PLEASE REPLY TO US ELSE CLOSE IT...theres no reason why we should keep writing here n u ignore us

KUZZ MIOCO anyone please reply...maybe developers like stalin or unlive should try to help us too:)

Only Developer would be able to make that if it was made by " hack "  :wacko:  I know some people who tried to hack game, it only shows to you but not to others  :tease:

Then devs are stupid i mean so much penetration for druid/shaman and 170% dodge?!?!?!?!

That sucks!

Then devs are stupid i mean so much penetration for druid/shaman and 170% dodge?!?!?!?!

That sucks!

Penetration does not add damage, it just pierces through their defences, and not all people use moon defence so in my opinion Penetration is useless for Shaman/Druid but it will do more damage on NPCs, and I don't think players can get those items, maybe they are test items or something for the future warspear that Devs are working on, who knows maybe the other armours for ranger/barb/bd/rouge have 5000 hp bonus & crit  :wacko:

Some items maybe just for testing it actually gives us an idea on wats coming if there is a passive skill for crossbow then barbs might also get passive skill for dual axes but the speed on crossbow is 3.3 slower than a staff  and I read new island is after new factions & classes come  is that true ???

Some items maybe just for testing it actually gives us an idea on wats coming if there is a passive skill for crossbow then barbs might also get passive skill for dual axes but the speed on crossbow is 3.3 slower than a staff  and I read new island is after new factions & classes come  is that true ???

wait, and see, just wait and see  :wacko:

Lol guys stop guessing about those items they re obviously under developing. They wont release such strong items without changing game system or for free. Maybe those are there before patch about lvls so the stats are so high, cuz didn't convert them.

Not to be pessiimist but you won't see those items before next year. Its like one month that a moderator doesn't reply.. just guessing if they get paid for not replying us.

Blah.

Be introduced to the game of two factions - the Undead (The Damned, the classes - the death knight, necromancer and warlock) and humans (Selected, classes - paladin, priest and mage), and their two factional islands called Moraktar and Langasard.

Work on them still being at different levels, but the test is temporarily suspended due to a rearrangement of priorities. By the New Year they will not be exact. A more probable date - spring-summer of next year, but here infa not 100%.

Two new races will be run before the next after Irselnorta neutral island - Ayvondil.

here translation from Russian side a comment from dev its not 100% sure so anything can happen

do you even realize how much dailies it would take to get to lvl39? :wacko:

What game are you playing .........???? Its obvious there would be new quest with more exp pts even a kid would knw tht by now :facepalm:

What game are you playing .........???? Its obvious there would be new quest with more exp pts even a kid would knw tht by now :facepalm:

ya not just dailies.  Or at least I hope it cuz it will be to stressing and repetitive. 

..LOL.. u really think devs would make it easy for us to get to 39.. i dont think so  :wacko: ..

maybe they would double the exp u get :blush: but the exp u need is tripled :wacko:

This items are for internal design and testing. It's not possible to receive them in the game, you can safely ignore them.

::)

if not possible to receive in game how do people put them into chat

This items are for internal design and testing. It's not possible to receive them in the game, you can safely ignore them.

Finally an answer.  Thanks very much for this.

Could we have some more news about the coming patch?

:good:

Wow told you guys a tiny preview of possible future sply weapons tht might be available later in the game thanks for the reply kuz

well getting to lvl 39 might not be easy but if it was there would be no fun playing it and lvling up besides that would actually come on next island and its basic concept for the game to get tougher as we move forward @ pat3ck29