Arena rank

Santa Claus

Ranking system for arena is really old and it need to improve. Now it doesnt depend how strong is ur charachter but how much can u spend .

I want some change in arena bcs ppl are boting and afling just to get rank in arena and they are ruining other ppl expirience. 

I would like to have -points for each time u lose like in other games that have similiar format. It would make it much better 

for as long as you get more from win that you lose from loss people would still do win lose because they would still gain points

9 hours ago, Santa Claus said:

I want some change in arena bcs ppl are boting and afling just to get rank in arena and they are ruining other ppl expirience. 

I would like to have -points for each time u lose like in other games that have similiar format. It would make it much better 

and even if you lost points people could still afk and go full lose

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 11:53 PM, Santa Claus said:

Look at other games with this pvp format and they are doing fine . Rn in ws it dowsnt depend who is better but who have more gold

if 2 parties go arena for same amount of time and fight eachother then those who are better do win so it does depend on who is better too