Haven't received my miracle coin

Gabraunth

A month ago I purchased miracle coins. A week after I sent an email to the warspear support explaining what happened and what hasn't happened and I gave them all of my account information (server, char name, and registered email address), and to this day I never received a response. So today I went into my paypal and opened a paypal claim.

And what do you know... my warspear account has been blocked now. I'm really confused devs. Why are there delays like this when we purchase miracle coins?

And my account is blocked now as if I did something wrong. It's business, I am the customer and you are the merchant, I play by the rules as you have set them, but I don't think it's fair that you sell a product and then have really bad follow through. So can someone please answer me, send me an honest email about whats going on. Even reply here would be fine.

Your account was banned due to the multiple paypal chargebacks.

You can close the disputes and everything will be working ok, we also asked you via email about the missing transaction ID.

Your account was banned due to the multiple paypal chargebacks.

You can close the disputes and everything will be working ok, we also asked you via email about the missing transaction ID.

Ok, I will go ahead and remove the claims.

So what exactly is a paypal chargeback? Does that mean that the payment never went through?

Ok, I will go ahead and remove the claims.

So what exactly is a paypal chargeback? Does that mean that the payment never went through?

Chargeback is an action from your side. You disputed the completed transactions to return your funds actually.