Warspear 10.0 Update: The Era of Knowledge. Announcement

Holmes

22 minutes ago, Agonize said:

GvG Mermen only the best win, to win we need a massive pvp build, so what? dg farm ineffectively with a pvp build?
or go to pve build gvg and lose?

if class could have jack of all trades skill build that worked well in every scenario we wouldnt see much variety in them after that.

24 minutes ago, Agonize said:

Some classes aren't even being called for competitive guilds, maybe the possibility of changing the build will bring these people back into the game

i dont see how this would bring them back since nothing is stopping them from doing skill build again 

Seeker

icon_talent_86_large.png Remaining Acceleration

When leaving an invisible state from the Disappearance skill, the character gets the Remaining Acceleration positive effect for 5%. The effect keeps the movement speed bonus from the skill as well as increasing the Dodge parameter by 10%.

I think that the dodge duration should be at least 10 - 12 sec, it still doesn't seem very useful for now.

Chieftain

icon_talent_84_large.png Shivering Earth

Thrashing skill applies an additional Easy Target negative effect to all opponents while the skill is active. The effect increases the damage received by your opponent by 2% for every target affected by the skill. The maximum power of the effect is 10%.

If increase aoe and a little more damage, it would be like a variant of the harad banner with denial of movement.... I just say

Deathknight

icon_talent_76_large.png Bloody Barrier

Dark Shield skill adds an additional Bloody Barrier positive effect to the character for 15 sec. every time the character suffers total damage equal to 40% of its maximum health. The effect ignores the next incoming damage from an auto attack or opponent skill which causes instant damage.
The maximum number of effects is 2.

I guess it works only 2 (or 3 maybe) times before dying (even if they are undead already)

2 hours ago, Agonize said:

Any possibility to add a quick skill build exchange system?

The game has changed a lot over the years, new skills, new activities

it was impossible to keep a single one for PVE, PVP, GVG

some classes don't allow a decent middle ground and get in the way a lot in all aspects of the game, you can't keep using the book of oblivion all the time

some classes are being left out for not having this dynamic with skills.

Excelent idea! that would be really nice, since the game today has GvG, Arena and Dungeons and some classes lose a lot of efficiency having only one build, it would be perfect to leave a GvG and change a full PVE build to farm DG or a PvP build to go arena, some battle pass to make this quick build change unlimited or something like that, but actually the idea is very interesting, it would be really nice. 

On 9/4/2021 at 6:12 PM, PureSex said:

Book from Orci raid will increase time of this buffs? for example rouge buff ? 

additional skill points are a plus, the question of how much talents will cost, I am afraid that this is another player's money milker who, despite spending real cash, additionally have to spend a few hours a day on the game, the whole action is covered with a small convenience in the form of eq sets and improved trade, which should be introduced long ago. I am afraid that skill sets cannot be counted on, nor is there a balance of classes. waste of time and money.

Agree, this is my judgment if I should come back and grind or not.

18 minutes ago, Makaveli said:

Excelent idea! that would be really nice, since the game today has GvG, Arena and Dungeons and some classes lose a lot of efficiency having only one build, it would be perfect to leave a GvG and change a full PVE build to farm DG or a PvP build to go arena, some battle pass to make this quick build change unlimited or something like that, but actually the idea is very interesting, it would be really nice. 

This would make the books of oblivion obsolete

On 9/3/2021 at 3:32 AM, Holmes said:

icon_talent_92_large.png Crowd Inspiration

Warden's Spirit skill adds an additional buff from the skill to 4 of allies in a radius of two yards from the character. Once the time of the buff runs out, your opponents have the Protective Field positive effect applied to them, which consumes 10 of the damage they cause under the effect of the buff.

Fixing this skill (talent) will give a very powerful shield for classes that can deal a lot of damage like paladins and ranger mages in gvg and war or in underwater territory that allows you to do absurd damage, it takes 15 seconds to deal maximum damage to receive the shield is too long will allow a shield with maybe the same absorption as the paladin by 4 allies, this is not balanced in battles will make pt with 1 warden and 4 mages and the mage already has and gained a very large survival, certain classes will receive a shield very powerful to see the paladin who already has an absurd shield and can do decent damage in the area in 15 seconds he will have a shield that maybe absorbs more damage than the guild sponsorship. The minions are getting this shield too, this is absurd, they will take a lot of damage. @Holmes this is very op and no one has paid attention yet, i suggest reducing the 15 seconds or a% this is very broken. @Hedfuc @snorlax

32 minutes ago, Lustz said:

Fixing this skill (talent) will give a very powerful shield for classes that can deal a lot of damage like paladins and ranger mages in gvg and war or in underwater territory that allows you to do absurd damage, it takes 15 seconds to deal maximum damage to receive the shield is too long will allow a shield with maybe the same absorption as the paladin by 4 allies, this is not balanced in battles will make pt with 1 warden and 4 mages and the mage already has and gained a very large survival, certain classes will receive a shield very powerful to see the paladin who already has an absurd shield and can do decent damage in the area in 15 seconds he will have a shield that maybe absorbs more damage than the guild sponsorship. The minions are getting this shield too, this is absurd, they will take a lot of damage. @Holmes this is very op and no one has paid attention yet, i suggest reducing the 15 seconds or a% this is very broken. @Hedfuc @snorlax

I 100% agree. 

13 hours ago, Lustz said:

It's 10%. 10% of the damage they deal. It's practically negligible considering shields have zero defensive stats (aka you hit full damage). Also, 15 seconds to get a 10% of the damage you dealt in shield is enough time to kill anyone trying to get that shield. 

To put it in an example;

A mage dealing 50k damage to a crowd of 6 people (since aoe skills are limited in pvp) gets a shield of 5k hp, which is anywhere from 2 to 3 hits to a decent amplified character with ferocity. But before he gets that 5k shield he has to survive 15 seconds.

If 6 people cant kill a mage in 15 seconds there's bigger issues to consider than the skill itself.

The skill buff is fine, I would even say it needs a buff to 20% or even 40%, wardens are unused as is in the higher-end meta.

On 9/7/2021 at 8:58 PM, Jcbreff said:

players will have to choose whether they want to focus on pve or pvp and make their skill build based around that decision

There is something wrong with this statement,

On 9/7/2021 at 6:06 PM, Agonize said:

Any possibility to add a quick skill build exchange system?

The game has changed a lot over the years, new skills, new activities

it was impossible to keep a single one for PVE, PVP, GVG

some classes don't allow a decent middle ground and get in the way a lot in all aspects of the game, you can't keep using the book of oblivion all the time

some classes are being left out for not having this dynamic with skills.

Each equipment slot saved with dedicated skill build sounds like a reasonable request considering players will still need to use books everytime a new skill releases or there's a balance update. 

But this might never happen. Why? Because a premium player,who financially supports the development of this game, can enjoy the luxury to switch from a PvE to a pure PvP build at anytime without having to worry about the cost unlike a free player who might need to grind a lot more to facilitate such frequent 20k switching. Most have to settle to a half baked hybrid skill build to save costs.  

Free players grind more. Mcoins make grinding easier. So, I don't thinking it's a viable business model for a free-to-play game to make grinding easier for free players. 

7 minutes ago, Speedom said:

What's the cap for these new talents?

Need to know how much knowledge we get per quest and how much we have. I don't see anything lol.

I think this is just a mobile issue

14 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Need to know how much knowledge we get per quest and how much we have. I don't see anything lol.

image.png.7cde5ade3fe075cc55efa1ed4ce168dd.png

14 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Need to know how much knowledge we get per quest

this should be listed on quests themselves

image.png.3395478c46993067d55ed54727654cd2.png

26 minutes ago, Speedom said:

20210909_084109.jpg.a9277dc7c65e0c7060ebf0d1318689cb.jpg

20210909_084200.jpg.797f9997bca8136d559b707b27cafb23.jpg

Welcome to Warspear Online

• Holmes unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
On 9/8/2021 at 5:16 PM, Hourai said:

It's 10%. 10% of the damage they deal. It's practically negligible considering shields have zero defensive stats (aka you hit full damage). Also, 15 seconds to get a 10% of the damage you dealt in shield is enough time to kill anyone trying to get that shield. 

To put it in an example;

A mage dealing 50k damage to a crowd of 6 people (since aoe skills are limited in pvp) gets a shield of 5k hp, which is anywhere from 2 to 3 hits to a decent amplified character with ferocity. But before he gets that 5k shield he has to survive 15 seconds.

If 6 people cant kill a mage in 15 seconds there's bigger issues to consider than the skill itself.

The skill buff is fine, I would even say it needs a buff to 20% or even 40%, wardens are unused as is in the higher-end meta.

Truly said like a champ.

PvP situations should not be an issue with this talent as aoe skills have limited player targets. And PvE is unregulated anyways.

And on top of that earning 42K knowledge for this skill talent isn't easy.

If ever devs decided to nerf it, I would suggest the % to be based on the skill level of Warden's Spirit.