Warspear 10.0 Update: The Era of Knowledge. Announcement

Holmes

19 hours ago, Holmes said:

Charmer

icon_talent_77_large.png Plagued Minion

The monster called by the Call skill creates a cursed zone under itself for 6 sec. at the time of their death or disappearance. This zone causes an amount of physical damage which is 20% of the physical strength of the character to all opponents within it every 2 sec. The maximum number of targeted players is 4 and the number of targeted monsters is unlimited.

This should do magic damage to be honest.

23 minutes ago, Nehantist said:

Can paladins have a better Key Class Talent?

You can't expect allies to be grouped up at any point of time.

Something that paladins can use without any set conditions/situations like the other classes 

@Nolan please 

Nolan isn't a dev

1 hour ago, Nehantist said:

Something that paladins can use without any set conditions/situations like the other classes 

@Nolan please 

Imagine that the paladin's aura reduces the damage by 20%,

or that the fetters return the damage towards the opponent under the effect, or that the "purification" does its job and removes at least 1 positive effect from the opponent xd so many good options and they choose the most hmmm ....:suspicious1:

In fact it doesn't seem that bad, as long as the main effect is not reduced to give way to group healing, for me it is fine  ...

14 hours ago, Khrone said:

You can use the skill again and keep refreshing the buff timer lol

It's not possible. The recharge time of the skill with 50% cd is 8s. 

A lock exhaust does 3 ticks of damage at 2nd - 4th - 6th second of the skill.

Full of life > 

0th second > skill application

2nd > 1 stack for 2.5% for 4s.
4th > (1st stack for 2s + New stack for 4s) : Total 2 stacks only
6th > (1st stack expires + 2s of 2nd stack + 4s of new stack) : Total 2 stacks only.

Without grimoire, it's not possible to stack more than 2 buffs of this at any given time for any warlock unless they focus entirely on CD gear; which is again not feasible cause of the extreme mana consumption of power of relaxation. 

Even with grimoire, stacking it to 5 times occurs rarely, for like 2 seconds tops. 

Sincerely propose some changes to these duration numbers and removing the interaction with grimoire. 

Edited by TheCaster

10 hours ago, coldravens said:

Since nobody comment on this ill be the first, this looks verry verry underpowered, so insted of the shield absorbing 2 hits now will absorb 3 hits(remember necro/priest shields are super weak) yeyyyy, it makes it almost useless i hope at test it receive some buffs.

Suggestion:

Instead of the 1 time make it for next 3-5sec to absorb all dmg.

You know you can easily reduce the cooldown to 6 seconds right?

Your suggestion seems way too excessive, in that case the effect would need a fixed 1 min cooldown.

As it is you could block any attack completely every 6 sec even if you leave the skill lvl 1 which actually is insane value...

On 9/3/2021 at 9:32 AM, Holmes said:

icon_talent_81_large.png Shadow Veil

When leaving an invisible state from the Stealth skill, the character gets the Shadow Veil positive effect for 5 sec. The effect keeps half of the damage bonus from the skill.

does this mean you will gain the base skill dmg ( 160/2=80%) or just the extra ( 60/2=30%) ?

On 9/3/2021 at 9:32 AM, Holmes said:

icon_skill_stealth.png Stealth

Increases duration of a skill effect by 1 \ 1.5 \ 2 sec.

does this work with the new buff for the skill ( shadow veil ) making it 6 \ 6.5 \ 7 sec ?

@Holmes

Edited by Abi

Book from Orci raid will increase time of this buffs? for example rouge buff ? 

additional skill points are a plus, the question of how much talents will cost, I am afraid that this is another player's money milker who, despite spending real cash, additionally have to spend a few hours a day on the game, the whole action is covered with a small convenience in the form of eq sets and improved trade, which should be introduced long ago. I am afraid that skill sets cannot be counted on, nor is there a balance of classes. waste of time and money.

Edited by PureSex

5 hours ago, TheCaster said:

It's not possible. The recharge time of the skill with 50% cd is 8s. 

A lock exhaust does 3 ticks of damage at 2nd - 4th - 6th second of the skill.

Full of life > 

0th second > skill application

2nd > 1 stack for 2.5% for 4s.
4th > (1st stack for 2s + New stack for 4s) : Total 2 stacks only
6th > (1st stack expires + 2s of 2nd stack + 4s of new stack) : Total 2 stacks only.

Without grimoire, it's not possible to stack more than 2 buffs of this at any given time for any warlock unless they focus entirely on CD gear; which is again not feasible cause of the extreme mana consumption of power of relaxation. 

Even with grimoire, stacking it to 5 times occurs rarely, for like 2 seconds tops. 

Sincerely propose some changes to these duration numbers and removing the interaction with grimoire. 

I mean like maybe each new stack will refresh the timer of the previous one

4 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

You know you can easily reduce the cooldown to 6 seconds right?

Your suggestion seems way too excessive, in that case the effect would need a fixed 1 min cooldown.

As it is you could block any attack completely every 6 sec even if you leave the skill lvl 1 which actually is insane value...

Easily? You need atleast 90% cooldown to make it 6 sec, im at 73% cd and mine is at 7sec and you need sparing ring, cape and amylet to have that, does far sacraficeing alot of other usefull stats like mana regen,lifesteal and hp and still will be soo underpowered as i said previously shield will block 3 attacks insted of 2, also even in such low cd you wont be able to spam it cuz you have other skills to use unless you spam only the shield.

4 hours ago, rafa9876 said:

As it is you could block any attack completely every 6 sec even if you leave the skill lvl 1 which actually is insane value..

Do we play the same game?Since when blocking 1 damage attack(auto or skill) on a castble skill with 6 sec cd witch is not that low is inasane value,

Especially at lvl 1 skill, basicly it become castble mage barrier every 6sec(if you have 90% cd) and were this will be usefull pve?pvp?

Look if it was blocking also 1 cc or debuff then ill agree that will be good value.

10 hours ago, Nehantist said:

@Nolan please 

You want a broken skill, basically. Isn't shield enough? 

:smoke:

4 hours ago, Abi said:

does this mean you will gain the base skill dmg ( 160/2=80%) or just the extra ( 60/2=30%) ?

You get an halved ammount of bonus you would normally get when on stealth.

Let's suppose that stealth gives you a bonus of 500 more dmg. Once you'll attack (and stealth goes off), With Veil on, you would receive 250 and maintain such bonus for 5 seconds. It's not summarized to the previous stealth buff of 500 dmg more. 

Every one here aren't sure how the skills will work!! I advise that let game update than test them and perhaps you all be surprise how good they can be.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:32 AM, Holmes said:

icon_talent_76_large.png Bloody Barrier

Dark Shield skill adds an additional Bloody Barrier positive effect to the character for 15 sec. every time the character suffers total damage equal to 40% of its maximum health. The effect ignores the next incoming damage from an auto attack or opponent skill which causes instant damage.
The maximum number of effects is 2.

By "total damage", does it mean that the character needs to take a certain amount of damage (equal to 40% of its health) while the Dark Shield effect is active even if the character gets healed?

Example:

Spoiler

DK's HP = 10.000

• Receives 2.000 damage (total damage = 20%)
  • Gets healed by 1.000 (total damage = still 20%)
  • Receives 2.000 damage again (total damage = 40%)
  • Effects activates

Or the character gets a stack of the buff when it is at 60% of HP and another one at 20%?

11 hours ago, Speedom said:

This should do magic damage to be honest.

Nah. Minion = Dog from "Call" is based on physical dmg, so it wouldn't made sense to add magic dmg to its death effect. But I do get the fact that skill looks little broken. But we won't know until test. 

47 minutes ago, Heredurian said:

Nah. Minion = Dog from "Call" is based on physical dmg, so it wouldn't made sense to add magic dmg to its death effect. But I do get the fact that skill looks little broken. But we won't know until test. 

Yea I agree, since Call is the only physical skill for a hybrid class.

Seeker

icon_talent_86_large.png Remaining Acceleration

When leaving an invisible state from the Disappearance skill, the character gets the Remaining Acceleration positive effect for 5%. The effect keeps the movement speed bonus from the skill as well as increasing the Dodge parameter by 10%.

I do not know what to think about this, currently I have seen seekers with life steal instead of dodge, This opens up new opportunities for future dodge builds, but I feel like it's missing something to complement it, something to help the dodge work.

6 minutes ago, Kaesarz said:

Seeker

icon_talent_86_large.png Remaining Acceleration

When leaving an invisible state from the Disappearance skill, the character gets the Remaining Acceleration positive effect for 5%. The effect keeps the movement speed bonus from the skill as well as increasing the Dodge parameter by 10%.

I do not know what to think about this, currently I have seen seekers with life steal instead of dodge, This opens up new opportunities for future dodge builds, but I feel like it's missing something to complement it, something to help the dodge work.

I think both Rogues and Seekers needs buffed dodge. Especially considering many tanks and ranged dmg classes are using fairly high accuracy

the guardian skill will be very strong for classes that can do a lot of massive damage in battles or in underwater territory, it will be a very strong shield for wars 10% is too much

4 hours ago, Khrone said:

By "total damage", does it mean that the character needs to take a certain amount of damage (equal to 40% of its health) while the Dark Shield effect is active even if the character gets healed?

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

DK's HP = 10.000

• Receives 2.000 damage (total damage = 20%)
  • Gets healed by 1.000 (total damage = still 20%)
  • Receives 2.000 damage again (total damage = 40%)
  • Effects activates

Or the character gets a stack of the buff when it is at 60% of HP and another one at 20%?

its the first case, for make it simple make that you have an counter that goes up each time u take damage, each time that counter reaches the amount equivalent to 40% hp, it triggers, getting heal wont touch the counter by not even a bit, even if i consider to make the skill viable it should be something about an increase of health regeneration or to decrease the treshold that it needs to go trought for triggering to atleast 20% total hp

14 minutes ago, Zedeght said:

When test server?!?1??!?!??! :uhuh:

Next week (monday, most probably :) ) 

you said BD is tank so he get bubble and deff skills now you add him to DMG category for more dmg and add him more DMG at hamstring??? he deal with HAM 4,5k+ dmg now and he is TANK!!! and oyu even buff it?? .... wow so BD will be even more OP GOD then he is now... gj aigrind everyhing for elves

7 hours ago, ryaners09 said:

Imagine a priest with 800mdmg, 10% of 800 = 80. So yeah, 80dmg absorption is added to the priest shield power. very nice 👍 Might as well not give anything at all. 😂

IMG_20210905_111359.png

Yea it's too much, should reduce it to the same as what the damage skills get, 5%.

:haha:

18 minutes ago, darkme said:

YES. season ends in 3days! Brace yourself for new arena set

And I'm sure it would have been announced. I could be wrong. But I'm sure it wouldn't come out just yet

8 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

link for test server?

"Tomorrow, 09/07 at  approximately 13 : 3 0 Moscow time , you will have the opportunity to take part in testing the upcoming update."

stage II

2 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

"Tomorrow, 09/07 at  approximately 13 : 3 0 Moscow time , you will have the opportunity to take part in testing the upcoming update."

stage II

it's today right?

8 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

it's today right?

yes 

this is topic which links will be posted to 

Edited by Jcbreff

Any possibility to add a quick skill build exchange system?

The game has changed a lot over the years, new skills, new activities

it was impossible to keep a single one for PVE, PVP, GVG

some classes don't allow a decent middle ground and get in the way a lot in all aspects of the game, you can't keep using the book of oblivion all the time

some classes are being left out for not having this dynamic with skills.

22 minutes ago, Agonize said:

Any possibility to add a quick skill build exchange system?

The game has changed a lot over the years, new skills, new activities

it was impossible to keep a single one for PVE, PVP, GVG

some classes don't allow a decent middle ground and get in the way a lot in all aspects of the game, you can't keep using the book of oblivion all the time

some classes are being left out for not having this dynamic with skills.

players will have to choose whether they want to focus on pve or pvp and make their skill build based around that decision

37 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

players will have to choose whether they want to focus on pve or pvp and make their skill build based around that decision

In my opinion the vision of the game has changed a lot.
We have situations where we want both and don't have a satisfactory choice.

GvG Mermen only the best win, to win we need a massive pvp build, so what? dg farm ineffectively with a pvp build?
or go to pve build gvg and lose?

Some classes aren't even being called for competitive guilds, maybe the possibility of changing the build will bring these people back into the game