Buff Rogue and rework skills

Invorial

Being a Rogue is fun in the sense of be invisible for others players, but isnt enough...
Being a Rogue is a hard character to use.
Rogues Stats in skills: Low Parry, Dodge, Attack Speed and Cooldown, "Accuracy, Critical Hit" < Frenzy: for receive to take more damage from the enemy, Stuns, Debuff Enemies, Increase dmg of 1 hit only
Rogues: Armor Stats: Light Armor (Normal Defense), Vampirism (Low) 2 Runes in cape and Amulet, Health (Low) Need Dodge in Rings and Vamp or Resist in amulet, Parry or Vamp in Cape
Passive Clain Mountains: Increase Character's Health by 4%, ok this is a little bit nice for Trickiest Technique Skill

#1 Rogues cant resist from enemies control skills, the only way is using Relics for save your life like [Magic relic of Deceptive Control] or [Relic of Inmunity]
In my personal opinion: I prefer use [Relic of Deceptive Control] because can stun enemy, the only problem of this Relic is if enemy receive any attack, he can be released, It also affects when it is poisoned, bleeding, or receives some debuff year as a shield from the necromancer roar of the barbarian, but I can deal with this, as long as the enemy loses a few moments of auto-attack and loses us target Rogues
But [Relic of Inmunity].... 10% chance for resist any controls skills .... naa is useless, and more if your enemy is a ranger, druid, charmer, warlock and blade dancer, There are others that make combat difficult for us like the Templars, but the only way to beat them is having all our build stun, and if we do this our passive becomes useless too, and more if one of our stun fails or is resisted
#2 Other problem of rogues is be useless in Area on Effect, because rogue is melee char and I not have problem with this, but ... in gvgs is useless, Rogues cant kill many players like Blade Dancers only using ··STRONG·· autoattacks, also our presence in the gvgs only serves to know where the guilds are or kill certain enemies that roam the map, but supporting a large number of kills for our guild, is an utopia, and with the launch of the chieftain already many rogues have switched to this new class

#3 For add, Rogues cant increase dmg attack, only can when they using the skill Stealth but is only for the 1st hit..... really?,

Hunter: Combat stance can increase dmg adding Hunter's Mark, Seeker: Have Shield if you hit shield he can increase dmg adding Exarcebation and Inspiration (Speed and Penetration in 1 skill)..., Blade dancer: Passive Power of blades 40% attack strenght < warning strong passive - PostData: is hard fight vs them right now, because they using Heavy Mermen armor giving them a bonus buff for delete debuffs like our skills kick in the back, sinister strike, gouge and poison, in low words, if you fight vs blade dancers is lose vs autoattacks xD 100% real no fake, adding stuns you cant do nothing if they have Rush 4/4 Paralysis 5/5 if you survive all autoattacks with dodge fine... but prepare for they using resist for your kick or gouge lol... so pvp vs BD is right now bored and impossible.
Blade dancer is the strong enemy of rogues in melee combat they stats in skills are: Parry, Dodge, Attack Strenght, Penetration, Attack Speed and Cooldown, Accuracy, Stuns, Resistance, Debuff Enemies. ^^Now compare this with up^^
Blade Dancer: Armor Stats: Heavy Armor (+Strong Defense) good for decrease damage in pvp, Vampirism (Normal) 4 Runes In all Accesories, or (Normal) in Amulet and Rings, Health (Excesive) Health in Rings-Amulet, but health isnt enought? sincerelly if you can make parry and dodge and can make many time of stun is good only you need have Hp runes in all accesories and use pot and scrolls for get 15khp easy Gz Blade Dancers Hard to beat 🙄 Rogues cant get this because our defense is only dodge,without thiswe are a easy blank for kill. And more if in arena what matters more is the accuracy than the critical hits

Passive Concentration Increases Character's damage by 4%, Summary more damage 🤔 and is fine for pvp mode... something is not fine here...

Putting and criticizing the blade dancer and detailing it is not a question of saying why them? Every rogue knows that we also have other counters like Rangers Seekers.

Ok for ending this post my opinion Ideas is 
-Buff dodge and extermination
-Rework kick in the back

·Dodge: Gives you resistance 100% Like Chieftain's Skill for 4 seconds 1/5 at 5/5 for 6 seconds, why 4 seconds 1/5?... yea is easy said that but I told you is hard Guess when you go receive Control skills
·Extermination: Increase Penetration or/and Damage and Acuraccy (No need critical bcs all knows critical hits is useless in arena pvp), Why or/and? I prefer "and" because increase damage and penetration is a nice counter for Blade Dancers and Seekers

·Kick in the back: Rework this skill for make Area on effect 5x5, Why? ok this is to survive in fights against many players or mobs, every rogue knows that fighting vs many is being the first target to kill another example is charmers is dogfighting and stun, I fought 2 charmers, greatness in the arena, guess who won? yes, of course ... 8 dogs🥴

Well this was all it would be almost perfect that they will apply this because in reality not resisting, not raising the damage and fighting one by one is very difficult and more if they are launching characters that are Damage in Area

Edited by Zedeght
Explication