level 17 -19 player problem I found

Wanto Oho

In order to make it easier for players level 17 and above in leveling, I have an opinion what if the mini boss drop rate in the old lab is increased so that the production of level 17 gear s and weapons by farmers is easy to find for level 17-19 players.
.I find many players at this level have difficulty getting gears or weapons, making it difficult for them when fighting a balanced monster.

9 hours ago, Wanto Oho said:

In order to make it easier for players level 17 and above in leveling, I have an opinion what if the mini boss drop rate in the old lab is increased so that the production of level 17 gear s and weapons by farmers is easy to find for level 17-19 players.
.I find many players at this level have difficulty getting gears or weapons, making it difficult for them when fighting a balanced monster.

Hey! 

If you're struggling to find lvl 17 items you can buy lvl 15 equipments with bonuses in Nadir, which will give you almost the same stats. Lvl 18 equipments from Berengar's tower should easily be found in the market too! :drinks:

I agree with Nolan. The Nadir gear, both Crimson cordium and the other sets work well, although I never actually got the cc gear

7 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hey! 

If you're struggling to find lvl 17 items you can buy lvl 15 equipments with bonuses in Nadir, which will give you almost the same stats. Lvl 18 equipments from Berengar's tower should easily be found in the market too! :drinks:

Most of the time people sell lvl 18 and 20 gears too expensive, so not worth it.

59 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree with Nolan. The Nadir gear, both Crimson cordium and the other sets work well, although I never actually got the cc gear

Cc alone is annoying to get, so again, not worth it.

11 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

Cc alone is annoying to get, so again, not worth it.

This NPC just beside the Colosseum sells cheap mythic items with bonuses for gold :piggy:

image.png

Swamp quests-kotravava territory drop also 17lvl items even 18lvl sets if you are lucky and they are relatively easy to do, you can get good gear by doing them everyday, also also keep checking the market for some blue equipment people sell it cheap most of the time and its pretty enough to help you advance does far helping you save gold for high tier gear.