Amp rate?

Daeronbr

Question

18 answers to this question

Percentage succesful when amplify without sign (Weapons):0 to 1 : 99%1 to 2 : 89%2 to 3 : 79%3 to 4 : 69%4 to 5 : 59%5 to 6 : 49%6 to 7 : 39%7 to 8 : 29%8 to 9 : 19%9 to 10 : 9%0 to 1 is not 100%. i ever lost my arena glove when amp to +1.

It's on the second page of that link. Use search option next time.

Btw In one topic roland or snorlax said that it's impossible to lost item while amping from 0 to 1. And if it happened it should be reported.

Don't care about the succes rates on that topic. They are all bs. It is very hard to measure likelihoods since they are random. Theoretically, the succes rate would be 100/X=Succes rate. X is amount of signs. But since it always can fail (excpept from +0 > +1) you could aswell need 100 signs to amp a thing with a succes rate of 99, even though the likelihood of that happening is extremely small ( 1 on 1*10^200). Devs are probably the only ones who know the actual succes rates, but they have never told them, and probably never will.

Devs are probably the only ones who know the actual succes rates, but they have never told them, and probably never will.

It's game mechanics man!

It based on luck.

It's game mechanics.

and even 1-5 signs can raise the amplification from +9 to +10.

true. It's possible.

untrue. It's impossible.

Nope roland, it's possible. Some players have felt that. And yea, even my friends use sign on the amplification +0 to +1 to prevent the item loss

Nope roland, it's possible. Some players have felt that. And yea, even my friends use sign on the amplification +0 to +1 to prevent the item loss

this situation is impossible in our game, many times we proved it here previously.

this situation is impossible in our game, many times we proved it here previously.

Ok then, i wont bother 'bout it anymore if u said so. Maybe it was bug when the item lost on the amplification 0 to +1.

Imho devs shouldnt hide this information from us. Its kinda dishonest of them because we are paying real money for something that they known exactly how it works but dont tell us. Maybe they hide this information because they dont want to discourage us (because succes rate is abysmal after +6), or maybe they hide this info because while doing so they can drop success rates without informing anyone when they feel they want more money from us, who knowns.

Anyway, from my experience I would guess something like this.

0 to 1: 100%.

1 to 5: 50%.

5 to 6: 15%.

6 to 7: 1.5% ~ 2%.

Also any high amped person knowns that info Ladygi posted is complete bullshit rofl.

It's game mechanics man!

So what? That doesn't change anything of what I've said.

Imho devs shouldnt hide this information from us. Its kinda dishonest of them because we are paying real money for something that they known exactly how it works but dont tell us. Maybe they hide this information because they dont want to discourage us (because succes rate is abysmal after +6), or maybe they hide this info because while doing so they can drop success rates without informing anyone when they feel they want more money from us, who knowns.

Anyway, from my experience I would guess something like this.

0 to 1: 100%.

1 to 5: 50%.

5 to 6: 15%.

6 to 7: 1.5% ~ 2%.

ye, probably bcaz the succes rates would scare the duck out of ampers. I guess +9 to +10 is just a fraction of 1%.

Depends what u amping, u can't compare weapons and gear, I think amping weapon's from +9-+10 is like 0.1%-1%, and gear amping from +9-+10 is more like 5%-10%.

And yea, its true, admins don't wanna tell us success rate bcs it would scare sh*t out of players.

Amping system is main way of admin earnings, so its probably super low.

Depends what u amping, u can't compare weapons and gear, I think amping weapon's from +9-+10 is like 0.1%-1%, and gear amping from +9-+10 is more like 5%-10%.

And yea, its true, admins don't wanna tell us success rate bcs it would scare sh*t out of players.

Amping system is main way of admin earnings, so its probably super low.

nah, even gear from +6 to +7 is lower than 5%