Death Knight Doubt

AntraxXL

My current build:

image.thumb.png.256a0d76c1dfe73187f175f000315495.png

image.thumb.png.aa37ae709a33437d74aa734ab8923a1e.png

I've been playing warspear for a little while, for some reason I fell in love with the death knight class, when I started playing the magic damage build was high, and as I was starting, I followed this wave, but as I progressed level, I saw that I was only called to the groups as a tank, and since I was a magic damage build, I wasn't a good tank.
 When I changed my build I put the one I showed, I liked the immediate result I had, especially the blood protection skill, which allowed me to tank in mythical three with only 6k defense and almost no parry and blocking, her problem is that it only lasts 8s, but I am very grateful to her.
 The taunt skills are at the maximum, minus the new skill as I'm at level 31, but I never had any problems with mobs and bosses turning on my supports and damagers
 I don't like the hate aura, at first I thought it was very good, but now I don't like it anymore, because the dark shield doesn't benefit from the defense boost and I don't raise damage skill, so it only serves to increase my robustness.
 I'm thinking instead of leveling the aura of hate, I buy and level secret reserves, here's my dk:

image.thumb.png.4b30fc316bf4fc0ae190eea82e0d84a7.png

image.thumb.png.1bac2f4130895a62a336c273d8b5cdc3.png

I plan to put sea rings with hp regen and sea necklace with mana and hp regen, and I will enchant with health regen, I would get 186 health regen, how much health would I heal with secret reserves 4 /4?
I don't have gold for vampirism gear, much less for 32 mermen gear, so blood protection + secret reserves would handle holding damage?

I don't go to dungeons much, I was just an easy coliseum, a hard berengar tower, a hard corrupt garden, a hard termite mound and a mythical tree of the seasons, sea I know I can't because I still don't have lasting defense, but how far can I go in technopolis and coliseum?

Sorry if there are any errors, I used the translator

1 hour ago, AntraxXL said:

so blood protection + secret reserves would handle holding damage?

it should keep you alive... for 8 seconds that is, you need to look afterward. can you stay alive for 2 minutes for the skill to be ready to activate again? if life steal is expensive for you then yes reserve is decent choice because health regeneration is easy to come by but its not a very reliable ability

I would get 186 health regen, how much health would I heal with secret reserves 4 /4?

at max level the skill will multiply your health regeneration by x5, meaning if you have 186 regen then it will be  186 x 5 = 930 health regeneration. BUT you need to remember that health regeneration as well as energy regeneration will be cut in half when fighting something so the 930 that you had will be divided by 2 giving you 930 / 2 = 465 health regeneration. for more about the skill check this post

I don't go to dungeons much, I was just an easy coliseum, a hard berengar tower, a hard corrupt garden, a hard termite mound and a mythical tree of the seasons, sea I know I can't because I still don't have lasting defense, but how far can I go in technopolis and coliseum?

if this is all that you are doing then it should be fine, you have decent amount of armor and defensive stats, i would say to work on your armor more... that solidity is a bit low. just remember! death knight can't survive alone without the help of a healer