Transfer amp features

NightShade

I suggest create new features that allow us transfer amp , lets me explain , example : u have a sword  9 and u got a new sword has higher attribute but u dont want amp again that will take u alot of signs :! With new features u can transfer amp and result will be new sword from  0 to  9, and old sword will be deleted im really glad to pay 1k mcoin for each time transfer amp , u only can transfer same type of item sword -> sword ,  leather helm -> leather helm  hope u guys agree

Transfer upon same lvl weapon/gear, yes.. at the right mcoin cost.

Transfer upon higher lvl, lose a % of amp maybe, then yes. Higher lvl the item the higher % of loss.

Transfer upon lower leve itemsl, a very slight increase in amp %.

Thats my thoughts on it.

I'm mostly thinking about those moments when Aigrind introduces new gears and weapons. Would be nice to see the ability to transfer those hard earnt amps to new gears ( at the right costs, and a loss of % as i stated above ).

I guess after amping the weapon,the 90% no.of signs used in it and no. of damage enhancement will return.Some mc coin should be charged with it.

For instance 180 mc coin or a Restoring Scroll(190 mc coins) should be charged

Good idea.I still got my lvl 15 arena axe +9.I just want a scroll or something like(Scroll of Transferring Amplification something like that) in the mc shop to my new one.

i would agree if:

transfer only works if the old gear has to be lower level or same level as the one your trying to amplify

also depending on how much lower the previous weapon could also determine the new amplification of your old weapon

and i dont see why every update should involve miracle coins, such as this one. lets say you pay gold or something.

i would agree if:

transfer only works if the old gear has to be lower level or same level as the one your trying to amplify

also depending on how much lower the previous weapon could also determine the new amplification of your old weapon

and i dont see why every update should involve miracle coins, such as this one. lets say you pay gold or something.

Basically what i said.

Oh.. and mcoin is how the world of warspear turns lol.

Oh.. and mcoin is how the world of warspear turns lol.

i guess, but it would be nice to give people who aren't as wealthy a chance to do something without having to buy coins/..

Transfer upon same lvl weapon/gear, yes.. at the right mcoin cost.

Transfer upon higher lvl, lose a % of amp maybe, then yes. Higher lvl the item the higher % of loss.

Transfer upon lower leve itemsl, a very slight increase in amp %.

Thats my thoughts on it.

I like this one more!

A fair idea, chances of it happening are next to nothing. Devs would lose out on money from people buying more signs to amp their weapons/armors in the first place.

So, as much as I may agree to an extent, it won't happen.

...Devs would lose out on money from people buying more signs to amp their weapons/armors in the first place....

Yes they would, but the evolving rate of the game is unfair to the players. Over the years i have seen many gears become outdated and seen so many wasted amps, it would be nice if the developers could at least give the players the chance to carry over some percentage of their amps when introducing new gears to the game.

I Too do not see the developers adding this, but they may yet surprise us with a little generosity... maybe.. possibly... perhaps very unlikely...

Yes they would, but the evolving rate of the game is unfair to the players. Over the years i have seen many gears become outdated and seen so many wasted amps, it would be nice if the developers could at least give the players the chance to carry over some percentage of their amps when introducing new gears to the game.

I Too do not see the developers adding this, but they may yet surprise us with a little generosity... maybe.. possibly... perhaps very unlikely...

As my optimism kicks in, I would like to say that there is always a chance, no matter how small  :)

I agree with the suggestion, but this will never be added, let's face it. Devs would not be earning as much from this idea, and, as we all know, money is more important to them than the players.