GUILD Bacon (BR-Tourmaline)

Ladygi

I have Iggy on Bookface, I could try fishing for answers if you guys want.

But it's probably the same as everyone, boredom.

boredom? Oh, it's not a problem, but she could've informed us at least(

I have Iggy on Bookface, I could try fishing for answers if you guys want.

But it's probably the same as everyone, boredom.

i talked to her but she had to go before she could answer anything about warspear

• 7 months later...

I used to be Murdock lv 20 Necro....I know iggy quit just wanna know wat happen to rest of the origanal gang.I play on Us sapp now mc side,Lv 22 Necro Murdchips. Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime.Ps wat happen to my mentor Born

Well, after Gi, many orhers quit(some stopped for a long time and didn't come back, lol)like Born, Animal, HotDog, Catalonia, idk about Azebu,jswazz and others...I'm the leader atm but im not active at all. Do u still playing? Or anybody here ? :/

Edited by Zeusthegod

• 2 weeks later...

The reason why everyone played is because the server was new - no rare drops, costumes, nothing. After people started getting stuff and amping it, the server became just like every other one and also dead. That's why most of us quit

• 1 month later...

I Actually left due to losing all percentage of passion for the game. And yes Gi leaving was a large portion of that, but not the entirety. And yes, one of the main reasons of joining on BR was for a fresh start. That and many followed Gi and a couple of others over there including myself.

I'm guessing Bacon is still dead? You still have the lead Zeus?

Edited by BJDware

Yes I'm. ...and I'm more active now...I will try to rebuild the guild...left some guys as heirs and got fked up(stolen). My bad...anyways I will try to lvl up by my own...all ppl out there are making gp at least...I had to kick some of guys to invite active ones...in case u want to join (probably not) lemme know...or anypne else here.

• 5 years later...

Man, I just wandered into these forums for a visit, I cant believe its been 7 years since our time in Bacon, I play FFXIV and WoW regularly now, but my time in this guild was the most fun ive had in a MMO, I loved being on top of the BR server and having fun with all my friends from US-Sapp guilds like LOST and Vortex, and 75% of us Bacon members also being forum Moderators. If any of you reads this I hope that life has been treating you well, hope that you all take care and live a happy life, thanks for those great times we had playing this.

1 hour ago, Skiney said:

Man, I just wandered into these forums for a visit, I cant believe its been 7 years since our time in Bacon, I play FFXIV and WoW regularly now, but my time in this guild was the most fun ive had in a MMO, I loved being on top of the BR server and having fun with all my friends from US-Sapp guilds like LOST and Vortex, and 75% of us Bacon members also being forum Moderators. If any of you reads this I hope that life has been treating you well, hope that you all take care and live a happy life, thanks for those great times we had playing this.

I am not from Bacon but I'm in TheForlorn. I haven't seen any members from LOST or Vortex in a while. Mmorpgs are known to be very fun and enjoyable if your in guilds that treat one another like family. I'm glad you had fun :giveheart: