GUILD Bacon (BR-Tourmaline)

Ladygi

whatsapp sold out

requires phone contract now

before it was just internet connection

What? It doesn't require phone contracts and never did

it wont let me sign up without a "registered phone number"

Yes, you need a phone number to sign up, how do you think people message each other. When you do, it becomes like Skype without video communication

If you guys back ill be + than happy.

No Bacon no fun.

Yes thers whatsapp group. Never get response for anyone except for zubu when i talk directly to him.

exactly, whatsapp didnt need that before. its just a glorified skype. all youre supposed to need is an internet connection, but noooo they also want a registered phone number. screw that

exactly, whatsapp didnt need that before. its just a glorified skype. all youre supposed to need is an internet connection, but noooo they also want a registered phone number. screw that

Not like someone's gonna call you and ask for candy

write delete write delete write delete

I miss you guys.

Yeah sorry mate. Haven't played more than 30 minutes these past 3 weeks. I Dont think that will change for me.. at least not til a decent update.. maybe.

Been fun.

Born tell me when u will log in to give me that +9 dirk...i pay u at sapphire or any other server.

With Miracle itens or gold if u wait me sell stuff

Born tell me when u will log in to give me that +9 dirk...i pay u at sapphire or any other server.

With Miracle itens or gold if u wait me sell stuff

Animal also need to go back in guild. lets meet guys. Gi, Born. :)

Gi, need to catch up with you or born, Zeus told me you maybe make me heir or lead and idk. I log daily but cant catch you there! Pm wich server, heroes you are guys playing so i pm you there at least to have a lil chat.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BacooOoOOooOOOOon

Gi, need to catch up with you or born, Zeus told me you maybe make me heir or lead and idk. I log daily but cant catch you there! Pm wich server, heroes you are guys playing so i pm you there at least to have a lil chat.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

BacooOoOOooOOOOon

I'm not playing mate. Playing another game atm ( see sig ).

I Bumped u up a rank and removed two of my chars, so you can at least invite new members and boot others if needed.

You really need to catch up with gi for anything further. It's her guild after all.

I'm not playing mate. Playing another game atm ( see sig ).

I Bumped u up a rank and removed two of my chars, so you can at least invite new members and boot others if needed.

You really need to catch up with gi for anything further. It's her guild after all.

zebu made it

Bacon its Gi. Bubu and Born captain and commander.

We the rest just were in the best place at the perfect moment.

But now its just like jazoob and bloody and only bcoz they re leveling.

Well.

Ty born for rank ill invite animal back. Animal, holograma, jazoob friend, admiralmos and his gf.

If no one mind since no one cares! If anyone have a prob with the inviting i mentioned tell me. Admi and his gf i respond of them.

Jaz friend is a cool guy but idk him. Holo well. Its Holo. Left easy 1k crimson corundum earning to be with us. But you know.. You know.

Well... Thats it atm. I wish i can help guildmates more but runing up and down map cs i cant use wh its giving me cancer. xD

*forgot to add that Hotdog got permaban so his chars are sadly useless for guild :( SADLY cs he is the best :(

lol i assumed i was a part of the guild then i got de-ranked for no reason so i left for good  :)

Everyone got de-ranked due to thefts. Ranks were not important anyway, we never ran the guild by ranks.

Born skipped my question

Sorry mate, missed it completely.

I Wont sell it out of br. When you have the amount, just let me know and i'll organise a time to log on for the trade.

Animal,

I Dont know what is up with gi. No responses to pm's and has not responded to this conversation.

You know the options. Run the guild with the current ranks or create a new or join another guild. If you decide to keep with bacon, i can easily log on when needed for upgrades. Anything else is locked out because Gi holds the leader rank unless she decides to pass it over to myself or to you. If she refuses to respond within a month or so, just send a ticket to support requesting the leadership.

Hope she is ok and have fun mate.

says the one person who wasnt deranked

Says the person who cared too much for ranks. Do i have to say it again? When did we run the guild with the rank system?

Bro, Born i need to get two friends into guild. Could you please kick both chars of hot (sad, again, very sad)?

And Gi, Sisi, Si. Zeus told me you wanted to talk with me but since that day no one knows anything bout you. As Born said i just hope you re ok.

Well you can pm me on facebook, or here or idk. Log in game. We r doin something here but you know, most of the ppl loosing the hope of taking back some control on the guild, others are thinking that why r they doin gp for a guild who dnt even care about it and may do theirselves guilds.

Idk. Lets everyone do what they feel like but i dnt see almost any reason to play br server more than keep bacon alive and try something with it.

Born gave me explorer, i want to use bankchars to clean up wh a little, but i dnt want you guys to think im scamming or something. Im gonna give a ring and cape to Bloody, im gonna keep the usign in a bankchar with the rest of items that i can, as crafting items etc.  Im almost only login to see if i can do put ppl together, i know some who may join, as peehole, mari, ninja, probly numba, maybe randomly bubu. Cactuar if we are active it would be a pleasure having him in too... idk, also my first friend ingame, a lovely person who never give me sign of bein a rat (he have my pass long time ago and my acc still there), and we became friends since them even tho he wasnt playing for + than a year.

Wow i dnt know how to put this in words. We need some good leader and i dnt think im the one but if no one else its really interested im offering myself to lead.  I would love the lead was Born but hes quite hopeless about guild destiny, playing other games atm and etc. Well, whatever i keep talking. I offer myself with the total compromise of respecting slots for every original bacon player who feel like coming back and trying do something nice. Ill respect name, players, actual items in wh wont be used (as the 2 sets usigns i left or the rest mari or other tried to farm. And yesh, i will keep asking the guys for usigns till we complete 70 and i will pm you when we got em.

I know Usigns issue is the less important part of this issue. The worst, for me, was loosing a few good friends whom i apreciate a lot and who gave me illusion to keep playing this slot machine. Gi, born, swaaz.

Any of you would be our perfect leader.  I would gladly follow you guys. But if you really dnt care about this please let me try something.

None of the items or the integrity of the guild will be in risk on my hands. I know we not friends since the beginning but im pretty sure you guys know you can trust me. Im that guy who still poor meanwhile their friends got richer and stronger.

The free arena tckts guy.

The take this recent drop i got guy, because you need it.

idk.

Im that gay yeah

i was never rich, i havnt spent money since 2012

even then i only got to +6

the fact my name carries weight without having to spend $ is why i continue to play on sapphire daily

hey, just throwing this out there... but i can offer my services. only reason i havnt is i feel rogues are as useless as rangers when it comes to farming + dungeons

i was never rich, i havnt spent money since 2012

even then i only got to +6

the fact my name carries weight without having to spend $ is why i continue to play on sapphire daily

hey, just throwing this out there... but i can offer my services. only reason i havnt is i feel rogues are as useless as rangers when it comes to farming + dungeons

Well, i were not talking about you. You raise your char with mine i saw how you got and amp everything in the limits of a non mcoins user, actually i used like 100 euros or + since im on br server and still +5 lvl17 weapon. xD

I mentioned that "rich" thing cs of those who became superpowerful with A: Born, Gi and my help. and B: stealing to our leader precious items.

Sadly i cant say who they are and i wont point at anyone. Its enough clear that those who have support them selves is normal to become strong (Zeus, gi, born) the ones who were begging all day long for a single repair... How they did got +8 or new fancy shinny wpns?

Well. Im not point at anyone cs thats not gonna happen anymore if i take really care of movements on wh.  Everyone is gonna be responsible of the items they left in WH. If something disapear it will be the only fault of the person who live it in there without a clear destination or new owner.

I woke up this morning. Animal is heir. Sold few shits. I feel good.

Thank you borneo.

Btw holo is asking if he can use crafting items to help ppl in guild. I offered to him before but told him i need the response of actual owners of that crafting items.

Thank you borneo.

Btw holo is asking if he can use crafting items to help ppl in guild. I offered to him before but told him i need the response of actual owners of that crafting items.

Thank Gi. I Jumped on to check a few things and found that Gi passed down the leadership. I'll hold the rank for a little while. But you have enough power to run the clan now.

She's all yours chef, pile on that grease and heat up the frying pan!

bacon_pancake_by_nasakii-d5seedy.gif

Well, i were not talking about you. You raise your char with mine i saw how you got and amp everything in the limits of a non mcoins user, actually i used like 100 euros or + since im on br server and still +5 lvl17 weapon. xD

I mentioned that "rich" thing cs of those who became superpowerful with A: Born, Gi and my help. and B: stealing to our leader precious items.

Sadly i cant say who they are and i wont point at anyone. Its enough clear that those who have support them selves is normal to become strong (Zeus, gi, born) the ones who were begging all day long for a single repair... How they did got +8 or new fancy shinny wpns?

Well. Im not point at anyone cs thats not gonna happen anymore if i take really care of movements on wh.  Everyone is gonna be responsible of the items they left in WH. If something disapear it will be the only fault of the person who live it in there without a clear destination or new owner.

Thank you borneo.

my rogues almost lv8 melee weapon crafting thanks to the numerous crafting supplies donated to me back in the day

if you ever need melee weps crafted i can start leveling it up again

nothing is too hard animal, i got +7s +8s in sapphire without spending a dime, not to mention my lv17 dagger/sword/1h axe on br server all +6

you seem to keep mentioning/implying you have a handicap compared to other users. that is not true. you are as good as you feel you are. amp is nothing and proves nothing

on 21 this month (if am not wrong tourney start that day) we r gonna try take either 1/2/3 spot.

C mon guys pls say whos in and whos out for that week.

:(