GUILD Bacon (BR-Tourmaline)

Ladygi

Gonna delete my shaman sometime later, shaman and  druid are the most boring classes for me. Gonna create either a necro or a rogue, maybe a paladin

Oh hey two perfect drops for me

Are you coming back to the game? ;D

You already have the ew one lol

Promised Ninja the shield is for him already ahah

haha and i just got doom 2h sword

+ KW mask

edit: well this is embarrassing, i got a second KW mask in a row

and i recorded it >.<

ill edit the clip once my stream ends

+ KW mask

edit: well this is embarrassing, i got a second KW mask in a row

and i recorded it >.

ill edit the clip once my stream ends

I Could use some KW gear 0.0

Triple drop? pity it wasn't weaps lol.

96513_.png

So we can choose either bacon or hot dogs.

Idk the guy but i can kick my alt to get him in.

Well whasapp group is dead before even born so cmon guys pm me ingame ur phone

so we can find easy each other to plan sheets and have lot of fun.

97351_.png

Murd left me alone to set up adds alone.. so i was like.. meh.. i'll give it a go!

Successs!!

All that for a def and copper bar >.>

xD

97621_.png

97622_.png

Swaaz, I kicked you so I can inv you to Marvel today, so you to get the costume. :3

Tried to send you a message, but you can't receive them :

Swaaz, I kicked you so I can inv you to Marvel today, so you to get the costume. :3

Tried to send you a message, but you can't receive them :<

i cant receive messages?

• 2 weeks later...

♥♥♥♥in oi baconzitos

As I can't catch you all awake at the same time, I decided to come here to talk with you.

I "gave up" on tourney. We're kinda broke, you know. We all did a great job. As I said in the beggining of the tournament, we would get what we would work for. The thing is... some of us worked HARD, like REALLY HARD. Happily it was the most of us, and that's why we managed to get so far, and we competed with a lvl 3 guild! That's really awesome, and I'm really proud of you all.

But, as nothing is perfect, I'm disappointed as well... 1 week before the tourney started, I asked you guys if you would really compete, and everyone said yes. 3 days after tourney we had 4? 5? people with 0-200gp. At the end of the first week of the tourney, at least 8 people with less than 2k gp or something close to that. And it made me realise something.. we're a guild that like to farm, to hunt down some elves, to go tower once in a while, we're all friends, and questing is BORIIIIIING. Boring as shit!

I'm abit frustrated, yes, but I can tell I'm much more happier if you all do what you guys like and have fun together, than to have a stupid costume. For that we're getting the 3rd reward, as we know pretty well that Op and Tourmaline are going to make a hell of a gp this last week, and we can't compete with them when some people say "I'm not feeling it" and simply don't give a shit about gp, but still think we should go first place just to get 2 costumes of the same kind.

For last, I'm giving away a Doom Scepter for the first person to lvl up a caster to lvl 18. Can be a Shaman, a Lock, a Necro, anything you like. And I still have a Spadone and a Shield lvl 18, so feel free to ask me for it if you want them.

Have fun, guys! You're the best :)

Tried to send you a message, but you can't receive them :

so other ppl work in guild for other get reward ? lol  :bad: just why i leave br serv  :facepalm:

So when can I join back? If after touring IMA help godking guilf d for few days...

For me you can join now, but we are some more to decide. :D

U SILLY SHOULD VE STAY! :wacko: