Weapon right/left handed.

Charizard

Do you want to have your own choice, in which hand to equip your weapon?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have your own choice, in which hand to equip your weapon?

• Yes.
    • No.

I thinked how to make our characters to be more unique, and i got idea.As in real life we all are not right handed, so i think that it wouldnt be bad if we could have freedom in which hand to equip our 2h weapon/shield/bow/staf.Thanks for reading, and share your opinion.

Would it really make any difference? I Mean really? Besides personal preference.

Yes, its more like personal prefference, but it wouldnt break game, and any new option, even the smallest one would make freedom for character to be little different from the rest. 

Would it really make any difference? I Mean really? Besides personal preference.

Actually bro, it wont make any difference but it can be from the way of fun only :) .

Yes, its more like personal prefference, but it wouldnt break game, and any new option, even the smallest one would make freedom for character to be little different from the rest.

Ah I see. Well, why not then? I Say yes, give us more preferences for personalization!

Use a mirror beside your computer,ur weapon will look lik what you want ;D :shout: jokin.

Ah I see. Well, why not then? I Say yes, give us more preferences for personalization!

Totally agree,we can change our character's other preference like :skin colour,tattoos and other cool things :pleasantry:

If anyone want to be able to use weapon in left hand slot, then post here please.

You can make poll up.

Totally agree,we can change our character's other preference like :skin colour,tattoos and other cool things :pleasantry:

No need to think in lots of things now, this suggestion is enough until now.

Use a mirror beside your computer,ur weapon will look lik what you want ;D :shout: jokin.

I would likw to see how these tattoos would look like on characters  :lol:

I can't see it being added as it is only a personal preference thing and wouldn't make any difference to the game in the slightest. They will probably have you pay to swap hands :spiteful:

You'll find in many other games that when your character is facing left, her weapon will be on the left hand but when you make her face the right the weapon will be on the right hand. Probably because the game uses mirror graphics/images/whatever.

But in Warspear Online the game designers are better. For example, her shield will be on the left hand and sword on the right hand irrespective of the direction she is facing. This also applies to other weapons.

Therefore, I think Warspear Online has done a great job regarding this aspect of equipping.

You'll find in many other games that when your character is facing left, her weapon will be on the left hand but when you make her face the right the weapon will be on the right hand. Probably because the game uses mirror graphics/images/whatever.

But in Warspear Online the game designers are better. For example, her shield will be on the left hand and sword on the right hand irrespective of the direction she is facing. This also applies to other weapons.

Therefore, I think Warspear Online has done a great job regarding this aspect of equipping.

Are you serious ?