How to get more coins as a Newbie?

Rindizar

Hello. I'm Rindizar. First born and Ranger. Server US- Sapphire. I was wondering how to get coins other than quests and killing the monsters? I'm currently lvl 13 and I'm now on the second map. I still haven't finished first map fully, well the mob quests. I wanna buy a summon on second hand shop but it's too much coins. Is there a good way to get coins other than quest and killing monsters?

44 minutes ago, Rindizar said:

Hello. I'm Rindizar. First born and Ranger. Server US- Sapphire. I was wondering how to get coins other than quests and killing the monsters? I'm currently lvl 13 and I'm now on the second map. I still haven't finished first map fully, well the mob quests. I wanna buy a summon on second hand shop but it's too much coins. Is there a good way to get coins other than quest and killing monsters?

Only by doing daily quests or go back to map 1 and do the boss quests

18 hours ago, Rindizar said:

Hi!

The best thing to do is reach the map of Ayvondil – it gives a lot more gold for main and daily quests (which are the main source of gold). :advise:

Another source of gold is buying items from the Miracle shop and reselling it to other players.

19 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi!

The best thing to do is reach the map of Ayvondil – it gives a lot more gold for main and daily quests (which are the main source of gold). :advise:

Another source of gold is buying items from the Miracle shop and reselling it to other players.

And the money to amp the gear to go to Ayvondil? Best way is doing some Dungeons on Map 1 or farm Monsters (red/orange bar) to get relic, orbs, gear and bars (sell them to NPC, minimum earning 250 gold)

2 minutes ago, Deimus said:

And the money to amp the gear to go to Ayvondil?

Sector 1 and 2 is not that difficult. With the gold you earn from main missions you can easily get some lvl 17 legendary equipments and they should be strong enough. 

20 hours ago, Nolan said:

Hi!

I'm currently in Irselnort. Should I got to Ayvondil? I see it's 400 coins which is concerning to me to spend on. Miracle shop is too expensive for me.

1 hour ago, Nolan said:

Sector 1 and 2 is not that difficult. With the gold you earn from main missions you can easily get some lvl 17 legendary equipments and they should be strong enough. 

I'm not anywhere close to lvl 17, so I should sell higher level equipment?

33 minutes ago, Rindizar said:

How do I get daily quests?

By completing enough yellow quests in each of the cities 

29 minutes ago, Rindizar said:

I'm currently in Irselnort. Should I got to Ayvondil? I see it's 400 coins which is concerning to me to spend on. Miracle shop is too expensive for me.

You should have more than 400g once you reach ayvondil and its quests

29 minutes ago, Rindizar said:

For as long as you can complete quests there really is no need for upgrading gear

10 hours ago, Rindizar said:

I forgot to tell i don't think that you get anything from map 1 if you are above lvl 13 :( 

There is some places where you can farm good on map2. You know where war happens right? On sentinels you just have to down and left to farm( boars) and on Legion just go up and right to farm (pink panthers) or farm some monsters like Sea Monster or Marakasha (i think that is the name). These Monsters have high HP but drops are good too, perhaps even better than those on map1 :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 3:30 PM, Nolan said:

Hi!

While I agree with the aim of this post, recommending an end-game area to a (fairly) new and low level player to make money is a bad recommendation.

The other tip I consider outrageous. Spend real money to get in-game money should absolutely NOT be a thing a new player is told by the admins. It gives a bad precedent for how the game works in general.

As for actual, albeit probably outdated advice, you should probably just continue playing Irselnort for the time being. Afterwards you could farm the swamps for a bit but I recommend you explore the game world further.

9 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

While I agree with the aim of this post, recommending an end-game area to a (fairly) new and low level player to make money is a bad recommendation.

The other tip I consider outrageous. Spend real money to get in-game money should absolutely NOT be a thing a new player is told by the admins. It gives a bad precedent for how the game works in general.

As for actual, albeit probably outdated advice, you should probably just continue playing Irselnort for the time being. Afterwards you could farm the swamps for a bit but I recommend you explore the game world further.

This is true! Another way is to actually be patient! Wait for events or even go back to map 1 and do some of the boss quests there

The problem with joining guilds is that they either:

• Require you to be terminally online and participate in events (high level guilds).
  • Are de facto inactive.

This causes a big burden to those who wish to casually play the game and discourages lower level guilds from even existing: after all, unless your guild is level 3 or higher, you won't attract members. Add to that that you don't really have any bonuses and you are significantly weaker than those who are members of high ranking ones.

7 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

The problem with joining guilds is that they either:

• Require you to be terminally online and participate in events (high level guilds).
  • Are de facto inactive.

This causes a big burden to those who wish to casually play the game and discourages lower level guilds from even existing: after all, unless your guild is level 3 or higher, you won't attract members. Add to that that you don't really have any bonuses and you are significantly weaker than those who are members of high ranking ones.

yeah true that .. but low level guilds would help too i mean the guildmates would be helpful 

8 hours ago, Nosotraes said:

Require you to be terminally online and participate in events (high level guilds)

They require you to be active; which is different. Being online - when you are in an active guild - is something which comes natural to do. Your aim is focusing in a guild which is active and eventually sponsors items in return of activity

If it's true that counselling the money-way to make gold is a bad advice, it's also true that saying "go on with the game and you'll get good eventually" is hypocrite. This game - as the majority of RPGs - requires grinding in order to become strong if you are not intended to spend money. A player who likes the game will gladly stay online and will eventually become rich and strong. Nowadays it's far easier obtaining items and gold compared to how things were once.

My personal advice is finding an active guild, but before that, you should focus on (even low amp) items and your level. With some patience you'll achieve your goals.

5 hours ago, Higgings said:

They require you to be active; which is different. Being online - when you are in an active guild - is something which comes natural to do. Your aim is focusing in a guild which is active and eventually sponsors items in return of activity

If it's true that counselling the money-way to make gold is a bad advice, it's also true that saying "go on with the game and you'll get good eventually" is hypocrite. This game - as the majority of RPGs - requires grinding in order to become strong if you are not intended to spend money. A player who likes the game will gladly stay online and will eventually become rich and strong. Nowadays it's far easier obtaining items and gold compared to how things were once.

My personal advice is finding an active guild, but before that, you should focus on (even low amp) items and your level. With some patience you'll achieve your goals.

This is true. TheForlorn (idk about other guilds) typically does weekly rewards. Although recently we haven't been able to as people are waiting for Horror events 

On 9/11/2021 at 1:18 PM, Nosotraes said:

Require you to be terminally online and participate in events (high level guilds)

Well most of the guilds want activity on gvgs and sometimes on t5 events(ship and grotto) after that nobody will complane why you are offline most of the time.Honestly the faster and best way to get well amped and rich is to progress faster to lvl 28-30 were most of the big guilds looks for players, also main quest line gives tons of gold, and you unlock t4 and t5 quests which also are gold mine.And then big guild comes which offer more opportunities, beside the op buffs most of the guilds storage is full of gear and relics from max out players which is verry usefull for new players and people wont mind if you take free or just put some small amount of gold, also t5 events helps you grind  currency to be come powerful in water sector, and even better rottuing and nocturna events that can make you rich in a blink of an eye (need alot of luck tho), not to mention you can find alot of friends there and people who will to help you progress fast and sell you cheap items.

So my advice is progress fast and join active guild.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2021 at 8:48 PM, Higgings said:

Hmmm, I guess the problem is with me then, me just not playing the game anymore. I fully agree that being online in an active guild is a thing that just comes naturally. After all, you join them because you are also active.

Safe to say, I have just outgrown this game, and that's fine.