What the heaven, is Amplification rigged?

Jollier

Hey im Ekashin lvl 14 Priest EU Emerald 

I've been trying to amp staff of northern lord from +9 to +10. Its already 4 week now (each week 50 set) AND ALL FAIL? Stop saying its depends on luck. It is basically 2000 pcs sign ? On lvl 14 weapon? Try check in case theres something messed up. Im pretty angry wtf :/ 

Screenshot_20210829-180308_Warspear Online.jpg

38 minutes ago, Jcbreff said:

what do you want us to say other than that it's luck

I want them to check if everything is alright And i dont excpect u to say anything useful anyway. U cant do anything. So there u go

10 minutes ago, Shinn said:

I want them to check if everything is alright And i dont excpect u to say anything useful anyway. U cant do anything. So there u go

What kind of answer do you seek from admins, exactly? 

It's a cursed item bud. It happens. My staff lv14 took 1231 signs as well to be amplified. 

9 minutes ago, Higgings said:

What kind of answer do you seek from admins, exactly? 

It's a cursed item bud. It happens. My staff lv14 took 1231 signs as well to be amplified. 

Yes and u decided to stay quiet abt it, i dont :'). I need to know it its really work properly. If it is then it is :/, but i want answer from them.

Edited by Shinn

1 час назад, Shinn сказал:

On lvl 14 weapon?

lvl doesnt matter, wtf? my blue 5 lvl staff has 4k+ signs now after +9. but support answered there is no issue and wish me good luck. 14 lvl aa staff 2.5k after +9 too. but about 14 i still not lost hope and will try 1.5k more soon

1 hour ago, Shinn said:

Yes and u decided to stay quiet abt it, i dont :'). I need to know it its really work properly. If it is then it is :/, but i want answer from them.

It's normal, but be my guest if you want to wait for them to tell you the same we are telling you

In the meanwhile, good luck with your amping ^^

Lol I have heard of many players some takes even years to get +10. Have you seen rich players, old and new that are still +9?

Edited by Avamanyar
Wrong grammar.

12 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Lol I have heard of many players some takes even years to get +10. Have you seen rich players, old and new that are still +9?

Yes, but they dont use 50 set sign every week :)

10 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

You can reach +10 on sea pearl with like 50 sets xD

Right, actually i have many friends who just amplified their staff from +1 to +10 wit 64 set sign

Edited by Shinn

Its all luck man, my sea staff is still +8 while i probely used like 50+ sets sings from +8 and still didnt get +9, only yesterday i used 10 sets and didnt go up, all i can recommend is to try it slowly, like use 5 sets for a day and if they fail try next day or everyday try 3-4pics on it.