Magic defence decrease

Darkzain

Well in arena i was using shaman and it was 1v1 in arena the pvp lasted so long it became a draw like the highest magic defence ive seen is 4k and yeah casters hitting 200 on eachother with 220-290 heal its becoming a joke i suggest magic defence should be decreased to a maximum of 2k?

Yeah that happened to me many times, not only in arena also in pvp cave... together with the mana regen cloak my longest battle took 10 min (feeled) and i just won cuz of lag of my enemie lol, so i definitly agree with this :)

I would suggest that the same kind of system as physical defence works with should be applied to magical defence. By doing that, tankier classes would actually be tankier against magical defence and casters would no longer be able to outheal eachother in neverending battles. Then how that should be done is up to the devs. (Currently all kinds of accesories can be used by all classes). 

creates more runners , problem just created

so ur saying players if low energy they will run but if they fix magic def and when a caster gets low hp he wont run?

Running will always be a prob, the big energy rege is the prob i see in ur statement correct me if im wrong :) u facing endless battles becuz u both wont get energy drained out, the defs u cant lower it, becuz u just stating 1side here healer vs healer u didnt say the consequences of healer vs non healer, im sure when think about that lowering magic def will have a side effect for them

Lowering the regen will only make it more necessary to enchant with regen. Would suck for the poorer players, and would suck for stats. ( and yes, lowering regen means lowering the base not the enchant )

Only thing tha is trouble is mana regen in cloaks,high magic def rule,and u saw highest magic def 4k only??? :bad:

Mages can have 10k magic def lol :rofl:

Only thing tha is trouble is mana regen in cloaks,high magic def rule,and u saw highest magic def 4k only??? :bad:

Mages can have 10k magic def lol :rofl:

Thats another part where mages now gets 30% mdef from lvl5 shield yet none complained about it.

And mages can't heal.

Big mdef and big heals is what's killed healing casters 1v1. Mana regen is not so much an issue because it's as easy as 3 enchants + the cloak you should be using to hit max regen and having it for healing casters versus each other with similar amounts isn't going to draw out matches like they are being done since mdef/magicpower update.

What's ridiculous is two classes standing around healing themselves for more than what they are able to pewpew each other, gearing appropriately with regen to be able to actually use your skills for more than a few combo is not so ridiculous. And since when is winning matches because your opponent runs out of mana considered a good win? Exuent priests.

Gear with mdef attritube should be adjusted as somebody mentioned above. Like heavy, light and cloth with phys def the amount of mdef a magic user can get should be categorized. Decrease the mdef potency on all gear with with magic power attributes, it would be reverse logic compared to magic/melee system in most(all?) other games but in my opinion it would be a good start.

And what is there to say about huge heals..

Thus is amp. Thus is game designed for party adventures and multiple player battles, not 1v1.

this new feature including amplifying amulets and rings is a menace.Attacks from staff is very reduced even with high permeation.

Lowering amount of healing from amplification would be good too.. Also I agree with increasing defense for tank classes and lowering it for any other classes