Enemies can see you in stealth

espanish94

:clapping: This ability, in theory is to be invisible and you can not be seen unless a trap grabs you, then I do not understand is that voi so happy thinking that I see when I suddenly discovered zaas being invisible, especially when there is a  war and many elves .... want to attack from behind and suddenly die by a group of elves ... what I mean by this is that you change the stealth ability as it should be, itpt is not normal ... estoi arto Discovered sorry my english im using traductor  :facepalm:

yes thats true..its ment to run away..if many elfs are around n u want to cross through them then u become partly visiable sometimes...n thats nice too..it makes game more unpridectable...btw it happens only a very few times..

If you use skill while in stealth (ex. Dodge) sometimes they can see you, It works on mobs, that's why you should re-stealth in a safe area where mobs won't attack you, I think chatting also does that..