Equipment got deleted after reload game

Darkheart

1 minute ago, Shinn said:

Is this question gonna solve his problem?

his question was solved right here even thought there was no direct question in topic. but my point was that if he had to relog because someone else logged his account then that would explain it

9 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

No, they're not gonna comeback. Ever. Warspear doesn't have a lost and found area.

Nono no1 logged to my acc the game was lagging and had to relog after that returned and couldn't find my items equipped nor in the bag

Edited by Darkheart

sounds unlikely at the very least but i guess you could send ticket to support and ask them

just remember that answer might take anywhere from 5-14 business days to arrive

1 hour ago, coldravens said:

Sometimes when someone log in to your acc it appears as lag untill you relog, probley same thing happen to you.

these days it should just say this image.png.3d83007688fa5e7cf40c5025363eeb3d.png

On 8/28/2021 at 9:37 PM, Darkheart said:

I was playing in my acc then had to relod game then suddenly my weapon+rings+boots got deleted for no sense reason any idea how that happened....

Hello,

Please contact technical support to investigate the incident reporting:

- Nick and server

- Name of lost item

- Time of the event (including time zone and location)

Please understand that in most cases this is not a technical error, but could happen due to account sharing with third parties, which is against the rules of the game.

The responsibility for data security, as well as all items belonging to the character's bag is the sole responsibility of the account owner and we do not recover stolen items.

Be more careful next time!

Items name can't really remember but nice and server are kyriex EU-Emerald location happened ayvondil 1st map

Edited by Darkheart

18 minutes ago, Darkheart said:

Items name can't really remember but nice and server are kyriex EU-Emerald location happened ayvondil 1st map

You may want to send a message to the support team using this address:

[email protected] 

Explain them the problem as you did here, so that they can investigate your case. Remember: Account related problems will not be sorted via forum. 

I bid you luck, buddy!