ADM, ELVES AND MCS PLEASE READ

AntraxXL

I want to make this post to give suggestions for the game, but it can end up being a vent depending on your point of view.

Firstly, Warspear is a very good game and has the potential to be the best.

Warspear currently, for me, lost its fun, when I was low level, it was more fun, because I was learning about the game and leveling up, that is, I was active in the game, but when I got level 32, it turned the tables, no I have more because I level up, I'm already at the maximum level, in the beginning I did the dones and tw, now I stopped with the dones because it takes a long time and it's a lot of stress, that is, there's only the tws left, which I'm already sick of too, so I wanted to play some ideas here (in general, will be for PvE, as I don't like PvP or GvG.

- New ways to farm gold:

At level 18 - 20, we could farm wisps and suck goat, but at lvl 32, there isn't something like ff, area to farm gold, so I could start there, it gives players more courage to play and the lows level up and get out of the wildfire, in addition to helping free players and moving the economy in the game.

- Daily and Weekly Challenges: Firstly, the pass was something great for the game, players were more active to complete challenges and earn rewards, they could do it without festive events, not a clear pass, but daily and weekly challenges, you would do the missions and accumulate points until you had enough to collect the weekly chest (it would give 10k-20k gold + 1 random reward, 50% potions, minion, seals, stamina pot, relics, oblivion book and etc, even a costume who knows, things like that are not absurd, but it would be worth the effort) It would give players a reason to log in every day, I particularly like that.

- Better rewards in Quests: Map 3, without a doubt, is the best it has, because in addition to being more challenging, you can get good rewards with the card system, they could put this system in the quests of maps 2 and 4 (Daria 1 of these: regular crystals and runes, grey, blue and purple equipment, bars, scrolls and potions, spheres, seals, etc.) Incentive for players to donate daily quests, and can increase the gold for each quest as well, because it's sad to amount, the gold you get from quests (map 2 and t1 and t2 of map 4) you spend almost everything buying the repair.

- New Events: Add new events, would have some theme, (Ex: Demons), would have npcs that would give missions around this theme that would give extra gold per mission and reputation with these npcs, which could be exchanged for buffs, reputation, bars, xp, corindom, etc.

- Update patches: Increase the number of balancing updates and bug fixes per year, it could be monthly, bimonthly or quarterly, in my opinion, it should have at least 3 balancing per year, because once a year is a long time and it would be fairer for both factions, there is no way to have 100% balance, but there is a way to make the game fairer and better (with less bugs, especially the visuals).

- Tw end-game: That's not my idea, it was Arthas's, I'll summarize it here, for more details just go to his post, there would be npcs and they would give you quests, if you complete them you would gain reputation and exchange for a pass to tw, the tw would be divided into floors and each floor would have a theme, after a few floors reached would have a challenging raid boss with puzzles for the team to solve and overcome it. Honestly, great idea, I recommend that you look at his post, adding, they could still add new floors over time, so as not to become something repetitive.

- Raid Boss: Currently, most players do not give value to raid Boss, because even if you join the entire faction, only the group that caused the most damage will gain something, discouraging the rest, they could give a participation prize to everyone in the boss area, my suggestion is that it be a chest with: Reputation, 5 - 10k gold, lackey and some buff. I imagine it would motivate players to pay more attention to raid bosses. Also, they could set a fixed time for the raid bosses we have, if I'm not mistaken 3 raid bosses, there would be one in each turn (1 in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night) if there are 4 bosses it would be: 1 for morning, 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, so everyone could participate in a raid boss and it wouldn't be at dawn either.

- New alliance events: While not in festive events, you could put some kind of alliance battle, there would be a unique location for the event and it would be 2x a week, the battle would change every year, an example, Alliance castle: Every alliance would have their castle, the objective would be to destroy the throne, before that, they would have to destroy the wall, which would have a buff of damage reduction and high life, then the gate, which would have 200k life and no buff, and the guardian of the castle, which would deal damage and debuff in area, after all that, it would be the throne. The winning faction would have a buff that would let you enter any tw for free for 1h, the losing faction would have half the duration of the buff. It's just an idea that I had an algorithm, but it could be another kind of competition, but the buffs I think I could keep.

- Alliance War: while it is in wartime, all active guild skills will be disabled (except guild xp and ap), but the war would have a commanding group, this group that would receive the alliance skills, which would only work at wartime, they would be: Alliance Blessing, Alliance Invisibility, Alliance Sponsorship and Alliance Globe, similar to guild abilities but would work for everyone in the alliance who are in the location of who used the skill, to define the group command would be through a vote that would take place every Sunday, the group would have a leader and that leader must be a lvl 10+ guild owner, he would enroll members of his guild to be part of the commanding group, he can only have 1 group per guild, players of each alliance will be able to vote for the group that they think is most suitable to lead the alliance in the war, to vote, the character must be lvl 18+, the group that wins will have the name highlighted with a different color in the perso nage and in the chat, for everyone to know who will be the commanders who will lead the alliance. I thought of this format because faction warfare would be more fun if there wasn't the guild's union skill and everyone in the guild had a chance to attack, because just defending in war is pretty boring and cloying. Also, the losing alliance would receive half of the buffs of the winner, it would be more like a consolation prize.

- PvP Tournaments: They could add an arena mode that would be a bit like a moba, it would be 5v5 and players must destroy the enemy towers and destroy the main tower to win.

- You could also consider a battle royal tournament, this tournament would have 20 players on a map, for the player to select this mode, he must be paired with another player, it would be 20 players, 10 teams of 2 players. It would have a maximum duration of 7 minutes and every 2 minutes part of the map would be covered by a fog that would be similar to the poisoning of t3 when some elf invades the mc side and vice versa.

- Finally, they could add a 1v1 PvP tournament.

OBS: I used the Br - Tourmaline server as a reference

These were parts of my ideas, if I were going to talk about them all here, it would end only tomorrow, I ask everyone to comment what they think and if you have better ideas, the game needs to move players, currently, the game from lvl 32 is very boring , the PvE part at least, I ask the admins to read and comment what they thought of the ideas, obviously it's not fully detailed, and Aigrind would have to make some adjustments, I know it's not possible to apply all my ideas, but at least take some into account or use as a basis for other ideas, if you ask any player for suggestions for the game, other than nerf or buff, I'm sure there would be a lot of ideas.

Sorry if there is any error, I don't speak English and I used the translator

- AntraxXL

1 hour ago, AntraxXL said:

I want to make this post to give suggestions for the game, but it can end up being a vent depending on your point of view.

Firstly, Warspear is a very good game and has the potential to be the best.

Warspear currently, for me, lost its fun, when I was low level, it was more fun, because I was learning about the game and leveling up, that is, I was active in the game, but when I got level 32, it turned the tables, no I have more because I level up, I'm already at the maximum level, in the beginning I did the dones and tw, now I stopped with the dones because it takes a long time and it's a lot of stress, that is, there's only the tws left, which I'm already sick of too, so I wanted to play some ideas here (in general, will be for PvE, as I don't like PvP or GvG.

- New ways to farm gold:

At level 18 - 20, we could farm wisps and suck goat, but at lvl 32, there isn't something like ff, area to farm gold, so I could start there, it gives players more courage to play and the lows level up and get out of the wildfire, in addition to helping free players and moving the economy in the game.

- Daily and Weekly Challenges: Firstly, the pass was something great for the game, players were more active to complete challenges and earn rewards, they could do it without festive events, not a clear pass, but daily and weekly challenges, you would do the missions and accumulate points until you had enough to collect the weekly chest (it would give 10k-20k gold + 1 random reward, 50% potions, minion, seals, stamina pot, relics, oblivion book and etc, even a costume who knows, things like that are not absurd, but it would be worth the effort) It would give players a reason to log in every day, I particularly like that.

- Better rewards in Quests: Map 3, without a doubt, is the best it has, because in addition to being more challenging, you can get good rewards with the card system, they could put this system in the quests of maps 2 and 4 (Daria 1 of these: regular crystals and runes, grey, blue and purple equipment, bars, scrolls and potions, spheres, seals, etc.) Incentive for players to donate daily quests, and can increase the gold for each quest as well, because it's sad to amount, the gold you get from quests (map 2 and t1 and t2 of map 4) you spend almost everything buying the repair.

- New Events: Add new events, would have some theme, (Ex: Demons), would have npcs that would give missions around this theme that would give extra gold per mission and reputation with these npcs, which could be exchanged for buffs, reputation, bars, xp, corindom, etc.

- Update patches: Increase the number of balancing updates and bug fixes per year, it could be monthly, bimonthly or quarterly, in my opinion, it should have at least 3 balancing per year, because once a year is a long time and it would be fairer for both factions, there is no way to have 100% balance, but there is a way to make the game fairer and better (with less bugs, especially the visuals).

- Tw end-game: That's not my idea, it was Arthas's, I'll summarize it here, for more details just go to his post, there would be npcs and they would give you quests, if you complete them you would gain reputation and exchange for a pass to tw, the tw would be divided into floors and each floor would have a theme, after a few floors reached would have a challenging raid boss with puzzles for the team to solve and overcome it. Honestly, great idea, I recommend that you look at his post, adding, they could still add new floors over time, so as not to become something repetitive.

- Raid Boss: Currently, most players do not give value to raid Boss, because even if you join the entire faction, only the group that caused the most damage will gain something, discouraging the rest, they could give a participation prize to everyone in the boss area, my suggestion is that it be a chest with: Reputation, 5 - 10k gold, lackey and some buff. I imagine it would motivate players to pay more attention to raid bosses. Also, they could set a fixed time for the raid bosses we have, if I'm not mistaken 3 raid bosses, there would be one in each turn (1 in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night) if there are 4 bosses it would be: 1 for morning, 2 in the afternoon and 1 at night, so everyone could participate in a raid boss and it wouldn't be at dawn either.

- New alliance events: While not in festive events, you could put some kind of alliance battle, there would be a unique location for the event and it would be 2x a week, the battle would change every year, an example, Alliance castle: Every alliance would have their castle, the objective would be to destroy the throne, before that, they would have to destroy the wall, which would have a buff of damage reduction and high life, then the gate, which would have 200k life and no buff, and the guardian of the castle, which would deal damage and debuff in area, after all that, it would be the throne. The winning faction would have a buff that would let you enter any tw for free for 1h, the losing faction would have half the duration of the buff. It's just an idea that I had an algorithm, but it could be another kind of competition, but the buffs I think I could keep.

- Alliance War: while it is in wartime, all active guild skills will be disabled (except guild xp and ap), but the war would have a commanding group, this group that would receive the alliance skills, which would only work at wartime, they would be: Alliance Blessing, Alliance Invisibility, Alliance Sponsorship and Alliance Globe, similar to guild abilities but would work for everyone in the alliance who are in the location of who used the skill, to define the group command would be through a vote that would take place every Sunday, the group would have a leader and that leader must be a lvl 10+ guild owner, he would enroll members of his guild to be part of the commanding group, he can only have 1 group per guild, players of each alliance will be able to vote for the group that they think is most suitable to lead the alliance in the war, to vote, the character must be lvl 18+, the group that wins will have the name highlighted with a different color in the perso nage and in the chat, for everyone to know who will be the commanders who will lead the alliance. I thought of this format because faction warfare would be more fun if there wasn't the guild's union skill and everyone in the guild had a chance to attack, because just defending in war is pretty boring and cloying. Also, the losing alliance would receive half of the buffs of the winner, it would be more like a consolation prize.

- PvP Tournaments: They could add an arena mode that would be a bit like a moba, it would be 5v5 and players must destroy the enemy towers and destroy the main tower to win.

- You could also consider a battle royal tournament, this tournament would have 20 players on a map, for the player to select this mode, he must be paired with another player, it would be 20 players, 10 teams of 2 players. It would have a maximum duration of 7 minutes and every 2 minutes part of the map would be covered by a fog that would be similar to the poisoning of t3 when some elf invades the mc side and vice versa.

- Finally, they could add a 1v1 PvP tournament.

OBS: I used the Br - Tourmaline server as a reference

These were parts of my ideas, if I were going to talk about them all here, it would end only tomorrow, I ask everyone to comment what they think and if you have better ideas, the game needs to move players, currently, the game from lvl 32 is very boring , the PvE part at least, I ask the admins to read and comment what they thought of the ideas, obviously it's not fully detailed, and Aigrind would have to make some adjustments, I know it's not possible to apply all my ideas, but at least take some into account or use as a basis for other ideas, if you ask any player for suggestions for the game, other than nerf or buff, I'm sure there would be a lot of ideas.

Sorry if there is any error, I don't speak English and I used the translator

- AntraxXL

They already do quarterly updates. That's the event ones. Although everything else is interesting 

5 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Eles já fazem atualizações trimestrais. Esses são os do evento. Embora todo o resto seja interessante

I meant balancing and bug fixing

1 minute ago, AntraxXL said:

I meant balancing and bug fixing

That takes a long time to see what is necessary and what is just complaints because of a minor challenge. So they have to sift through the evidence and what people are complaining about and determine if it's a problem. That's why it takes so long. Unlike other companies not so many people actually makes videos of the game 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

Demora muito para ver o que é necessário e o que são apenas reclamações por causa de um pequeno desafio. Portanto, eles precisam examinar as evidências e sobre o que as pessoas estão reclamando, para determinar se é um problema. É por isso que demora tanto. Ao contrário de outras empresas, poucas pessoas realmente fazem vídeos do jogo 

The game itself doesn't have much content to bring many videos, content creators depend on the company to bring new stuff for them to record, and as I said, some class will always stand out, it's easier to get in balance by updating more often, take it the example dk, did these last buffs change anything?

Many Youtubers are getting discouraged from recording warspear, at least here in Brazil.