Restoring Characters!

HeadHunter

Someone accessed my computer and removed all my characters. Is it possible to restore it? Please reply me soon.  I sent ticket to support a week ago but no reply from support has been received. Devs please help me with this issue and other players who have lost their chars.

OW IT WILL BE NOT RECOVER AGAIN I THINK CUZ I ALREADY DELLET CHAR AND IL TRY TO GET IT AGAIN ON SUPPORT BUT NO REPLY

OW IT WILL BE NOT RECOVER AGAIN I THINK CUZ I ALREADY DELLET CHAR AND IL TRY TO GET IT AGAIN ON SUPPORT BUT NO REPLY

SAme here :'(

Please tell me how O:-)

official support but depends on how well u explain ur situation and if it passes to them without being suspected as a spam and than waiting till u get a reply on it patiently but also depends if official support isnt busy with update i guess these days too many things more important and higher purpose than ur situation i guess  :friends:

official support but depends on how well u explain ur situation and if it passes to them without being suspected as a spam and than waiting till u get a reply on it patiently but also depends if official support isnt busy with update i guess these days too many things more important and higher purpose than ur situation i guess  :friends:

Will sending email again helps?? :blush:

Will sending email again helps?? :blush:

If they haven't answered you for 5 days from the sending date, sending another ticket would be useful otherwise no.

If they haven't answered you for 5 days from the sending date, sending another ticket would be useful otherwise no.

Thanks for info