Lets grow up!

jayrox

Good morning everybody

Day for day i am more and more shocked about the fact how rude people talk to each other in warspear.

i have the feeling that the peoples behaviour is getting worse every day.

Maybe we all should remember,that we are one community. Imagine you would play alone in a server. How boring it would be? So be happy that you have "enemies" and try to be a bit nicer.

i am not talking about things like: " you are a noob" or something,but insulting families,religion or wish that oher people die in real life is too much. I dont remember a day where i logged in warspear and didnt see people insulting others in very bad ways.

(I did mistakes too,i think everybody did yet)

let us all calm down a bit and try to be a bit nicer to each other.

regards,Daniel

kids will be kids. I admit I have been involved in some stuff, but Im never the one who starts it. most certainly I wont let people spread lies and bad-mouth my name without reasonable cause.

Nonetheless, you dont see my name in world chat every day/week talking about people.

this is the internet. you can try to change the world (cyber world in this case), but in the end, the only thing you have control over are your own actions.

kids will be kids. I admit I have been involved in some stuff, but Im never the one who starts it. most certainly I wont let people spread lies and bad-mouth my name without reasonable cause.

Nonetheless, you dont see my name in world chat every day/week talking about people.

this is the internet. you can try to change the world (cyber world in this case), but in the end, the only thing you have control over are your own actions.

true but it would help when people think about their actions too.like i said,everybody should be happy to have other players in game

It can't be helped.

The anonimity makes people more daring,

One advice I can give you.

Deal with it.

Learn to ignore the stuff that you find insulting. Without building a wall to block them off, you will perish.

Also don't be a passive-aggresive pussy, directly tell people what you think of them.

It can't be helped.

Deal with it.

Learn to ignore the stuff that you find insulting. Without building a wall to block them off, you will perish.

Also don't be a passive-aggresive pussy, directly tell people what you think of them.

i always tell ppl what i think of them,thats why many hate me xD

ofc i cant change all ppl and im not even the right person for it.

But i made the topic so at least some people could possibly think about their behaviour

It can't be helped.

Ingame moderators.

Me and my girlfriend kind of quitted the game because of the community. I still log in sometimes, but only for a little questing for myself. And probably when the new Island will be available i go playing more again too. But only for myself. My elf-chars do not even have a guild ;D

man id love to be an ingame moderator

imagine how nice and clean world chat would be

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In game moderator = Bann like 85% of ws players xDxD

Oooh and Jay, I feel what you mean..  but..

As the guys said, it's a virtual world, it's the internet.

You shouldn't care. Seriously, people don't know you, us, they really don't know a shit, why should we care?

And not only in a virtual world, some people will always be jelly, and will talk bad about you in any case.

I remember when i used to go to Cuba, one summer I went heartbroken, used to party day n night,and guess what, people ofc started to say weird stuff like "What a ♥♥♥♥♥, partying 24x7" ... After a few time a met my actual boyfriend, so we stopped going out to clubs etc. And started a quiet couple life. Then, people started to say i hasn't got money to party. Remember, that whatever you do, there always will be some idiots ready to talk bad about you.

Do whataver you want, be cool whit urself and really, don't give a duck about others, just be happy whit urself. In real and even more ingame.

I just have to think about how many people in WS insulted me saying i was a fake, a man.. lot of ppl even said i used to post someone else photos!!

C'mon, i'm actually happy whit the nice people i've met in WS, included you, and that's the only thing i care about.

See you soon Spy.

OP

Do you know why you are bothered by that? Because you probably are a nice someone.

Be like me, be a bad someone. Wish troll-people death from cancer and they will stop bothering. True story.

Not that i say that to everyone, just to dickheads worth a notice... By a huge, another complete and full-fledged dickhead. Summarizing, i'm bad to anyone who is directly bad to me.

And listen to cherrybia she knows her lot.