Skill suggestions

Hourai

Been a few months of playing and I have some input, I'll try to keep explanations short, if you feel something is ridiculously broken/overpowered/not fitting, give me an alternative, don't just tell me.

Base Skills

Blame;

It's your basic bread and butter skill, would like if the extra stun duration was in the actual Touch of Truth skill itself instead of this as it makes us bit skill point hungry due to it but it's fine, not priority.  

Whirlwind of Repentance;

This is fine if you play physical, complete waste if staff, can make it so it's % of your HIGHEST STAT at the moment to motivate staff templar & make them go melee to use it

Flow;

Its cool, sucks a bit with bug position but overall does its job of zoning enemies just fine

Grace;

I wanna say its fine since its a ridiculous 22% damage buff, but there's classes that get more buffs in a single skill that gives them higher overall utility (seeker pene/speed, looking at you). Maybe adding a secondary buff to it like extra penetration/cooldown could be toyed around, but overall it's fine, really.

Combat Support;

Love the change to count both physical and magical to enhance the shield, great as is

Expert Skills

Harad's Teachings;

It's fine as is, would really like if the physical buff would stack up to 1/2/3/4 instead of just 1

Sucker Punch;

Superb if you're physical, worthless if you're full magic, make it be % of your highest stat at the moment instead to further promote staff templars

Mantra of Healing;

Fine as is, well balanced

Statue of Deity;

Worthless in pvp, good in pve, needs a different effect really, maybe make it split all incoming damage instead of just autos

Touch of Truth;

Unless your opponent is afk or 24/7 stunned, it's impossible to land it, change it so it's instant and make it single target in return for that, or let the debuff grow below the targeted enemy instead of the templar themselves

Onslaught;

Best thing to use if you really want to die asap in arena, would be great if instead of a slow it had a silence or a stun, even 2 seconds long would suffice, as it is now its great to find out invisible enemies, that is if you can charge something near them

Particle of Life;

It's cool it works with both phys/magic, but the minion itself is lacking. Druid minions as well as charmer minions get the owners stats of resilience/ferocity, but ours doesn't, making them pretty potato both in dealing damage and tanking any of it in pvp. Pve they're fine

Branded by the Sun;

Good for pve, and pvp if your enemies can't click properly after aggro. The healing is unreliable as you cant tell who will heal, but it is what it is, I guess

Power of the Heaven;

Completely forgot about this skill, hence the first edit to this post. It costs so much mana to run at 4/4, I've tried so much to make it work I couldn't. I like the idea of HP% buff and either block or penetration but at its current costs it's just ridiculous to even use

All skills: Ridiculously high mana cost, please reduce further. Any tank I have met with heavy merman and full penetration enchants (aka barely any mreg) can spam their entire skillset on me for few cycles, but if I do the same with full mreg enchants and heavy merman on, im down to 0 mana in 5 skills which is ridiculous. There's no counterwork to this other than mreg shield (less ferocity), mana book (extra cost), mana amulet (less resilience) and mana boots (greatness exists, but even then, others can do without these). Let us use our skills, dang it.

Ending line

Constructive criticism is good, if you simply disagree at least tell me why and how it would be better IN YOUR OPINION, and lest we forget, this is all my opinion based upon experience on maining the class since its release, getting legendary achievements, greatness arena rewards and full +10 pve/pvp gear, so if you find some parts weird or unknown to you, consider the circumstances.

Edited by Hourai

3 horas atrás, Hourai disse:

Culpa;

É sua habilidade básica de pão e manteiga, se a duração do atordoamento extra estava na própria habilidade Toque da verdade em vez disso, já que nos deixa com fome de pontos de habilidade por causa disso, mas está bem, não é prioridade.

Eu acredito que a habilidade está bem como está, ela só aumentaria o tempo de atordoamento para 2 / 2,5 / 3 / 3,5 / 4 segundos.

Se ouvir a mudança no toque da verdade, este tempo de atordoamento encorajaria os usuários da equipe, mas eu sei que parece muito tempo, mas é a única coisa que me encorajaria a usar a equipe.

4 horas atrás, Hourai disse:

Redemoinho de arrependimento;

Isso é bom se você jogar físico, desperdício completo de cajado, pode fazer com que seja% do seu STAT MAIS ALTO no momento para motivar os templários de cajado e fazê-los entrar em combate corpo a corpo para relacionar-lo

No lugar do lento, eu aceitaria um efeito colateral de dano mágico substituindo o lento. Eu concordo que o dano de habilidade sendo a maior força do personagem faria muito melhor.

Graça;

Eu quero dizer que está bem, já que é um buff de dano ridículo de 22%, mas há classes que ganham mais buffs em uma única habilidade que dá a maior utilidade geral (seeker pene / velocidade, olhando para você). Talvez adicionar um buff secundário a ele, como penetração / resfriamento extras, pode ser considerado, mas não geral está bom, realmente.

A habilidade é muito boa quando algo está faltando e um talento secundário de um mês pode realmente ser a resposta ou uma possibilidade de se aplicar a um aliado, o efeito de recarga da habilidade secundária seria bem-vindo, mesmo que seja do nível 4.

Fluxo;

É legal, é um pouco ruim com a posição do bug, mas no geral faz seu trabalho de zonear os inimigos muito bem

flow Pensei em duas opções, mas acredito que sejam muito fortes! 1- aumentar o alcance do elenco de 5 para 6, isso faria com que o controle realmente obstruísse a passagem dos inimigos. 2- a outra opção seria aumentar o tempo de atordoamento de 1 / 1,2 / 1,4 / 1,6 / 1,8 segundos para 1 / 1,5 / 2 / 2,5 / 3 segundos.

Sim, poderia ficar muito forte, mas faria com que os inimigos caíssem no riacho no MÁXIMO 2 vezes, pois já vi muitos reclamarem que caem no riacho sem limites

Suporte de combate;

Adoro a mudança para contar tanto físico quanto mágico para melhorar o escudo, ótimo como é

combat support é realmente uma boa habilidade, eu apenas diminuiria seu custo de energia em 9/10 e seu cooldown de habilidade em 2 ou 3 segundos.

4 hours ago, Hourai said:

Ensinamentos de Harad;

Está tudo bem como está, realmente gostaria que o buff físico empilhasse até 1/2/3/4 em vez de apenas 1

skill is complicated because in theory it was very strong but in the game (pve) the bosses have a lot of resistance and this ends with the survival of the templar.

the change I thought was by using skills for example every 2 or 3 skills used the teaching of harad would be activated, the attack bonus that the skill provides would be exchanged for its damage a secondary healing less than with the accumulation of 5 stacks would heal the character with the lowest hp (I didn't decide if it would be by % hp or by magic damage) within 3 meters of the character including the templar itself

Mantra de Cura;

Bem como está, bem equilibrado

.I would like not to lose aggression if played on a tank as this skill is the best cure in the templar's armory and if he didn't lose aggression within that skill it would help him a lot as support. The change I was thinking would lose the function of making it immune to damage but would increase its resistance to resist (I won't present numbers because I'm developing a post also very similar to this one).

Golaço;

Excelente se você for físico, inútil se você for totalmente mágico, faça com que seja% de sua estatística mais alta no momento, em vez de promover ainda mais os templários da equipe

Partícula de vida;

É legal funcionar tanto com física quanto com magia, mas o lacaio em si está faltando. Lacaios druidas, assim como lacaios charmosos, obtêm os atributos de resiliência / ferocidade do proprietário, mas os nossos não, tornando-os lindos tanto em lidar com danos quanto em tanques em pvp. Pve eles estão bem

I like the sucker punch to be totally physical, as it has an explosive damage with the addition of stun and to counter part of this same skill I would like the summon damage for life particles to also be magical and the pet as its damage it is magic that he attacks from a distance, there is no sense in the damage being magical and he attacking melee. With this change, the sucker punch would be at a disadvantage for being melee but as physical damage to physical and hybrid templars and the damage of summoning the pet being magic would help the hybrid templars even more and magicians with the advantage of having the distance at your favor.

And thank you for informing me that the pet didn't inherit the pvp attributes, I really didn't know about this detail

Estátua da Divindade;

Inútil em pvp, bom em pve, realmente precisa de um efeito diferente, talvez faça com que ele divida todo o dano recebido em vez de apenas automóveis

.well, the best option would be to turn the statue into a status debuffer or raw damage thus managing to close the debuff gap in an area that we do not have sentinels and with these debuffs consequently the damage received by the group would be reduced in the same way.

5 hours ago, Hourai said:

Toque da verdade;

A menos que seu oponente esteja atordoado ou 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por semana, é impossível acertá-lo, alterá-lo para que seja instantâneo e torná-lo um único alvo em troca disso, ou deixe o debuff crescer abaixo do inimigo alvo em vez dos próprios templários

I fully agree with the mechanic of the ability to be cast on a target and that the zone scatters from the target this could bring up the staff templars into combat by not limiting them to play flow, but the zone expansion time should decrease to 2 seconds but I agree with you!

Marcado pelo Sol;

Bom para pve e pvp se seus inimigos não conseguirem clicar corretamente após o aggro. A cura não é confiável porque você não pode dizer quem vai curar, mas é o que é, eu acho

for me the only thing that would save the healing mechanics of this ability would be leaving it with the same mechanics as the druid's invigorating torrent, after the seal is destroyed by a character around the templar the character with the lowest % hp would receive the healing of the destroyed stigma and that wasn't activated only by automatic hits but that needs to be within 10 feet of the templar for it to have a chance to be healed.

Investida;

A melhor coisa a usar se você realmente deseja morrer o mais rápido possível na arena, seria ótimo se ao invés de um lento tivesse um silêncio ou um atordoamento, mesmo 2 segundos de duração seriam suficientes, já que agora é ótimo descobrir inimigos invisíveis, que é se você pode cobrar algo perto deles

this skill is the only one that for me would need to be equivalent to the weapon used or superior damage, and yes this skill really needs stun or silence even if it's 2 seconds.

and referring to the power of paradise, I believe that damage reduction + blocking for shields and skill reload or critical damage/healing (would be the best option) + penetration would be more interesting for finally gaining damage reduction in the case of tanks and with the critical damage/heal would improve the healings the staff templar could generate.

inha final

A crítica construtiva é boa, se você simplesmente discordar, pelo menos me diga por que e como seria melhor EM SUA OPINIÃO, e para que não esqueçamos, tudo isso é minha opinião baseada na experiência em frequentar a classe desde o seu lançamento, obtendo conquistas lendárias, grandeza recompensas da arena e equipamento completo de +10 pve / pvp, então se você achar algumas partes estranhas ou desconhecidas para você, considere as circunstâncias

I hope that my experiences with the templario won't be trashed with the upcoming update, I really hope that at least some of the changes we've suggested will be added.

20 hours ago, Hourai said:

Whirlwind of Repentance;

This is fine if you play physical, complete waste if staff, can make it so it's % of your HIGHEST STAT at the moment to motivate staff templar & make them go melee to use it

yes it can be a change wich can be done in terms to rebalance for give the magic templar a bigger chance

Sucker Punch;

Superb if you're physical, worthless if you're full magic, make it be % of your highest stat at the moment instead to further promote staff templars

what if it worked differently depending on the weapon in use? making that while using staff it bases on magic damage and pushes back the enemy instead of moove it behind you? it would garant the templar a better place in the support by being able to keep dangerous melee classes like barbarians and rogues away, ofcourse there other with similar skills (fear, or the ranger's scatter arrow) but it would be a bit better since the isntant pushback and the stun wich might need a change or 2 for the changin of how the skill works, maybe some edit in the cast range too while using staff

i think this would also make the templar more interesting to play 

Statue of Deity;

Worthless in pvp, good in pve, needs a different effect really, maybe make it split all incoming damage instead of just autos

yeah it should, it would give it some minimal extra effectiveness in pvp scenarios(protect the backline or frontline from heavy hitting skills, but the change whould be still minimal if the enemy just destroys the statue with thier aoes) too along protecting the team from aoe skills during pve, it would cause the statue to stand less due the extra damage it is deviating

All skills: Ridiculously high mana cost, please reduce further. Any tank I have met with heavy merman and full penetration enchants (aka barely any mreg) can spam their entire skillset on me for few cycles, but if I do the same with full mreg enchants and heavy merman on, im down to 0 mana in 5 skills which is ridiculous. There's no counterwork to this other than mreg shield (less ferocity), mana book (extra cost), mana amulet (less resilience) and mana boots (greatness exists, but even then, others can do without these). Let us use our skills, dang it.

yes, i think no class at all should suffer of this, its frustating.

i didnt play templar so i based it off what i know in general about the sentinels and also templar, and considering how it would make the templar a bit more appealing to play (and effective) on a external standpoint, but i gave low consideration on the pvp aspect of it all