12 SUGGESTIONS!

kmute2

:blush:

WARSPEAR

Suggestions:

1) miniature arena map for players

Whom wish to do 1v1 arena matches, matches can be made by interacting with a player and selection "request match" or something similar

2) pets. Not normal pets, I am talking about miniature monsters like imps or so that follow your character around. They serve special functions, they can wear special fears which require special types of runes or crystals, the amount of extras ( from enchanted equipment on pet) goes towards your total. Let's day the pet has an attribute of speed, then it gains dodge percentage faster than a meelee type of pet. If the pet has 2% dodge, that is automatically added to the player( owner of pet). 

Another use of pets is in combat, they possess special skills like, rare pets may be able to make traps visible to the owner, & other pets may be able to locate a hidden player ( stealth). This is good because it allows fore more fun in the game.

Pets gain levels by killing monsters + or minus 2 levels within them and in order to level, the player must kill 20 monsters to level up to 2 then 25 monsters for level 3 or so. The maximum level of a pet cannot pass the owners level. Pets can be bought from the miracle shop as eggs and you may have to wait 30minutes for them to hatch.  Pets can also be farmed from bosses, like sea monster may drop a sea monster egg and that may hatch into a minute version of a sea monster ( less attack, defense, etc) and the special attribute of the pet may be strength do each level it gives a bonus 2 strength or so. ( please think about this suggestion)

3) A black marketer ! A black marketer can be the one stop shop got all players looking for items that are being sold by others . The shop is interactive in which you can choose to put items up for trade. So I put my sword in the vendor, I set a price I would like for this sword and after so and so hours or days, a message appears in my inventory as a reception saying "____ purchased your ___, for _____ gold" also the seller can make a minimum sell price so players can compete to bid for items they need.

The reason this suggestion should be implemented is because i simply cannot stay awake so long trying to sell my items...

4) arena games!

Capture the flag: the parties start of at their base and must make it to the opponents base and grab the flag and. Take it back. Stealth is permitted but once they grab hold of a flag they cannot use any skills, just normal combat. Ad if someone was to die, they respawn at their base and a. 5 second timer before they can go and defend or attack the enemy bar and get their flag

Arena game:

Free for all: in this, people join the event same way they do with arena and are then teleported to a map with 4 others, the point is I see who will be the last survivor, this would be a fun game. The minim players for free for all matches would be five

5) cross server wars, a notice comes through to all players and says " head to ____ to join the cross server war" and players may go to the NPC and sign up, then at a given time they are teleported and maybe the match is sapphire vs emerald, the winning server goes on a ladder board like arena .

5) elfs and first horns should be able to talk to each other in area chat only or something . 

6) new maps, & new quests & new level cap

I'm sure everyone is tired or getting level 18 and restarting, we want new maps ( yes not just one map, but maybe two or more) to keep the game size reduced you can choose to got o the teleporter and he may have an option called " download area" then it is saved to your phone , this is because some people may

Have slow Internet and may have to

Wait excessive times to ten start the game, so by having this instead of a game update, players can simply go to the NPC and select download area or such

7) attribute points: players should be able to choose we're their attribute points go, like skill points except attribute points are earned each level.The  different things attribute points can go to are: 

vitality: maximum HP

Strength: physical damage

Spirit: magic

Agility: attack speed & stamina (stamina refers to my next suggestion)

8) ability to run, no one likes walking through the massive maps, so a feature that lets you sprint/ jog for a given time or until you stamina is depleted will be very useful to the warspear community.

9)  PK points ( Player kill points) Pk points can be used for various necessities like a faster travel speed for 10minutes when activated or faster move speed for 2 days etc, 

10)Rentable items.

Rentable items should require respect which is earned by doing red missions on the map, renting equipment like swords for a day/week would be useful for boss killing and Pk'ng, as well as to show off to friends your gears

11 : " All" 

When you're trading someone items over 50 or so ( quest items, arena tickets ) there should be a feature where you click all , when you're choosing how many of the items you're trading instead of clicking all the way to 10, which gets very annoying. 

12, a player interaction option that says "check equipment" and the other player can deny or allow and the viewer can see a screen similar to his or he's equipment screen, but this one shoes the targets equipment.

That's all my suggestions for now! 

Please comment? (:

Character: Hotpersuit 

server: Sapphire

Talk to me in game !

Wew.. Nice suggestion for kuz n devs, but unfortunately they don't understand. Try to write in russian.. :facepalm: kuz n devs only active in russian forum, they don't care about us here. :wacko:

Woooo thts a huge list  :shok: well they got to get a firm base first something unique,intresting  & something set the game apart from other games every game has arena,guilds, classes etc but we need something totally new system or feature...

lol think need to translate that

Warspear

Предложения:

1) миниатюрной арене карта для игроков

Кого хотите сделать 1v1 матчей на арене, спички может быть сделано за счет взаимодействия с игроком и выбор "запрос соответствие" или что-то подобное

2) домашних животных. Не нормальных домашних животных, я имею в виду миниатюрные монстров, как бесы или так, чтобы следовать своему характеру вокруг. Они служат специальные функции, они могут носить специальные страхи, которые требуют особого типа руны или кристаллы, количество статистов (от очарован оборудования на домашнее животное) проходит в этом опросе. День Давайте питомец имеет атрибут скорости, то она получает процент уклонения быстрее, чем meelee тип домашнего животного. Если животное имеет 2% уклонения, который будет автоматически добавляться к игроку (владелец домашнего животного).

Другое использование домашних животных в бою, они обладают специальными навыками, как, редкие домашние животные могут быть в состоянии сделать ловушки видны владельца, и другие домашние животные могут быть способны найти скрытые игрока (стелс). Это хорошо, потому что она позволяет больше удовольствия, поэтому в игре.

Домашние животные получать уровни, убивая монстров + или минус 2 уровня внутри них, и для того, чтобы уровень, игрок должен убить 20 монстров на уровень до 2, то 25 монстров на уровне 3 или около того. Максимальный уровень животное не может пройти владельцы уровне. Домашние животные могут быть куплены от чудо магазин, как яйца, и вы, возможно, придется подождать 30 мин для них, чтобы люк. Домашние животные могут быть также выращиваемых из боссов, как морское чудовище может упасть яйцо морское чудовище, и это может люк в минутная версия морское чудовище (менее атака, защита и т.д.) и специальным атрибутом домашнего животного может быть силой делать каждый уровень он дает бонус +2 силы или около того. (Пожалуйста, думаете об этом предложении)

3) черный маркетолога! Черный маркетолог может быть одного окна получили все игроки искать предметы, которые продаются другими. Магазин является интерактивным, в котором вы можете положить предметы до торговли. Так что я положил мой меч в поставщика, я установил цену, которую я хотел бы, чтобы этот меч и после такого-то несколько часов или дней, появляется сообщение, в моем инвентаризации как прием говоря "____ приобрели ___, на _____ золото "также Продавец может сделать минимальную цену продажи, поэтому игроки могут соревноваться в торгах для элементов которой они нуждаются.

Причина этого предложения должны быть реализованы в том, что я просто не могу не спать до тех пор, пытаются продать мои пункты ...

4) арену игр!

Захват флага: стороны начала в их основе и должны сделать его на базу противника и захватить флаг и. Возьмите его обратно. Stealth разрешено, но как только они схватить флаг они не могут использовать какие-то навыки, просто нормальные бою. Объявление если кто-то должен был умереть, они возрождаются на своей базе и a. 5-секундный таймер, прежде чем они могут пойти и не защищать и атаковать противника бар и получить под их флагом,

Арена игре:

Бесплатно для всех: в этом, люди присоединяются события точно так же они делают с арены, а затем телепортироваться к карте с 4 другими, дело в том, я вижу, кто будет последний оставшийся в живых, это будет забавная игра. Миним игроков бесплатно для всех матчей будет пять

5) крест сервер войн, уведомление приходит через всех игроков и говорит: «головы до ____ присоединиться крест войны сервер" и игроки могут перейти к NPC и зарегистрироваться, то в данный момент времени они телепортировался и, возможно, матч сапфир против изумруд, победы сервер идет по лестнице, как доска арене.

5) эльфы и первые рога должны быть в состоянии говорить друг с другом в области чата или только что-то.

6) новые карты, новые квесты и новые и максимальный уровень

Я уверен, что все устали или получения 18 уровня и перезагрузки, мы хотим новых карт (да не одну карту, но, может быть, два или более), чтобы держать игру размер уменьшается вы можете выбрать получил о телепорт и он, возможно, опция под названием "скачать площадь", то он сохраняется в телефоне, это потому, что некоторые люди могут

Есть медленный интернет и, возможно, придется

Подождите, чрезмерное раза до десяти начать игру, поэтому, имея это вместо того, обновления игры, игроки могут просто пойти в NPC и выбрать область загрузки или такие

7) атрибут пунктов: игроки должны иметь возможность выбирать, что мы свои очки атрибутов идти, как и очки умений, кроме атрибута баллы начисляются каждый level.The разные вещи атрибут точки могут пойти являются:

жизнеспособность: максимальное HP

Сила: физические повреждения

Дух магии

Ловкость: скорость атаки и выносливость (выносливость относится к моему следующему предложению)

Возможность запуска, никто не любит ходить через массивные карты, так что функция, позволяющая спринт / пробежку в течение заданного времени или пока вы не выносливость обедненного будет очень полезно Warspear сообщества.

9) PK точек (Убийства баллов) Рк очки могут быть использованы для различных необходимости, как быстрее скорость движения на 10 минут при активации или быстрее скорость передвижения в течение 2 дней и т.д.,

10) Арендуемая пунктов.

Арендуемая пункты должны требовать уважения, которое зарабатывается, делая красный миссий на карте, аренда оборудования, например, мечи на день / неделю было бы полезно для босса убивать и Pk'ng, а также похвастаться перед друзьями ваших передач

11: "Все"

Когда вы торгуете кто-то пункты более чем на 50 или около того (квестовых предметов, арена билеты) не должно быть функцией, где вы щелкнули концов, когда вы выбираете, сколько из пунктов, которые Вы будете торговать, а не нажатием на всем пути до 10 , которая получает очень раздражает.

12, вариант взаимодействие игрока с надписью "проверка оборудования", а другой игрок может запретить или разрешить, и зритель может видеть экран, похожий на его или он оборудование экран, но эта обувь целей оборудования.

Вот и все мои предложения на данный момент!

Прокомментируйте, пожалуйста? (:

Характер: Hotpersuit

Сервер: Sapphire

Поговори со мной в игры!

i'm not asking for many things but i will be very happy if devs provide us new level, new quest, n new island also every moderator try to be more active on this forum. :facepalm:

Thanks for translating ! I'll put it on to the Russian suggestion list later, because I don't know which topic it is :/

your welcome  :drinks:

I can comment can i?

1. I agree to this. but i think one on one is unfair because of counter classes and can only be useful if you like to duel someone who is the same class as yours..

2.ahh.. pets, i wonder why everybody requests this feature. as i have said to others who requests this, this will make the file size of the game much larger which defeats the purpose that this game is a "mobile" game. but if they can make this without having the size of the game suffer, i can agree to this

3. i agree... shouting in trade chat selling/buying something is a pain...

4. the part in capture the flag where stealth use is limited.. this isn't necessary. why? because you could just place a lot of traps near the flag then voila.. gangbang on the rogue.. i'm just assuming this capture the flag mode is just limited to mc vs fb and not mc vs mc or fb vs fb.

5. as long as the devs can do this then by all means.. i agree!

6. i agree with this hands down.

7. disagree totally: this isnt necessary.. the game system is what sets it apart from other mmos and making it like this ruins the uniqueness. running also isnt necessary.. then again, its just me.

8. no number 8...

9. no need.. arena points/gold/mcoins/cc is sufficient enough. no need for another currency

10. im assuming this are items which have time limit on when you can own it.. i hate features like this even in other online games. a player should own the item once he or she purchases it.. but as long the items isnt better than bg and cc items then maybe its ok..

11. agree.. makes our lives easier

12. no need.. you could just ask permission thru chat on what other players are wearing.. most of the guys i ask usually shows it to me..

i hope you wont misunderstood me as a troll.. i'm just commenting hahaha. god bless!

• 2 weeks later...

For pets able to sense traps and stealth shows exclamation for it.

a passive ability to increase either skill ability or character stats depending on pet level and pet type.

Use arena points for outside of arena kills to increase it varies for level and only applicable to higher levels same as arena setup or don't gain any