[2021.08.30] “Guild Power” Weekly event and the 400th Anniversary Guild Tournament!

Holmes

• Developer

guildevent2_1200x630.thumb.png.566394f8d90f2f77f31022bc8a02c876.png.29cd374ec8f92f5540056188926e42d6.png

Friends!

Autumn is just around the corner and we've decided to give you two exciting events at once! Don't miss the opportunity to increase your alliance's power by pumping up your guild's level and skills, as well as earning more Mermen of Depths reputation and Guild Points. And an unbelievable number of rewards and the rarest unique costume in the dungeons will not let you get bored for a second!

• Half the price to level up the Guild from level 1 to 10 (less Guild Points and Gold required);
  • Half the price to learn all passive Guild skills at all Guild levels (less Guild Points and Gold required);
  • Half the price to learn all active Guild skills at all Guild levels (less Guild Points and Gold required);
  • Half the price to rename a Guild.

In addition, you will receive 20 main prizes in the tournament guild event "Invasion of Chaos" (counts towards the "Lords of Chaos" achievement): all prize winners will receive a  Treasury of Chaos chest, an Absolute Fury buff and Mermen of the Depths reputation:

• Doubled the reputation points with the Mermen of the Deep faction received for participating in the tournament guild event "Invasion of Chaos";
  • Doubled the reputation points with the Mermen of the Deep faction received for participating in the tournament guild event "Trial of the Mermen";
  • Doubled the number of Guild Points for completing all Dungeons.

Also during this week, any player in a Guild can visit all difficulty levels of the Guild Dungeon "Colosseum of Champions" completely unrestricted.

Additional guild level requirements to enter the Colosseum of Champions have been removed!

• added a unique suit Heavy-handed Jabbar to the "Colosseum of Champions" Dungeon (chance to drop increases with the difficulty of the dungeon);
  • 2 guaranteed rewards for completing any Dungeon of easy, normal, high and heroic difficulty levels;
  • 3 guaranteed rewards for any Dungeon of the mythical difficulty level.

Don't forget about 25 prizes in the Guild Tournament (counts towards the Undying Glory achievement):

1st-3rd places: Triple the amount of Crimson Corundums for winning the Guild Tournament and all Guild members will be rewarded with a Gold Chest;

4th-10th places: all members of the Guilds will be awarded with Crimson Corundums and Silver Chest;

11th-25th places: all members will be awarded Crimson Corundums and Bronze Chest.

Event and Tournament time: 30.08 13:00 CEST - 06.09 12:00 CEST

See you in the game!

AIGRIND

• Holmes pinned this topic
14 minutes ago, Higgings said:
17 minutes ago, Ivoo said:

Where is toughening books 😪

Not this week, as the topic states :depressed:

this answer dude,I am still laughing:troll:

8 минут назад, Nolan сказал:

It should keep you entertained while we work on the next update :sorry:

the announcement is good fun:vp-looking:

Google translate:

Comrades, well, you made a rustle here, of course :restingowl:

Since patience is running out completely, I dare to inform you that the announcement of the update will take place towards the end of this week. Well, the release of the update, according to tradition - on the next!

p.s. Many of you are worried about the rebalance issue, so I clarify that it is planned for this year, but not in this update.

5 минут назад, Lalution сказал:

Google translate:

Comrades, well, you made a rustle here, of course :restingowl:

Since patience is running out completely, I dare to inform you that the announcement of the update will take place towards the end of this week. Well, the release of the update, according to tradition - on the next!

p.s. Many of you are worried about the rebalance issue, so I clarify that it is planned for this year, but not in this update.

Ей Комрадес what ar you do here?:agr:

13 минут назад, Топхил сказал:

what ar you do here?

Я ДК потихонечку играю на US. И держу в курсе людей в этой части форума по мере инфы, которую может быть интересной. :panda8:

Google translate:

Friends!

😇 The announcement of the upcoming update promises to be hot, and it will be released this week! While we are finishing all the preparations, we advise you to familiarize yourself with another unusual case.

... 4 brave warriors were looking for adventure in the area of the Sacred Forest near the Halls of Discord, when they came across a meditating Hunter. Without thinking twice, they rushed at the enemy, but at the same moment they froze with horror when they saw a pack of tame poisonous snakes under their feet.

🏻 More and more heroes of Arinar are mastering previously unknown abilities. Share your impressions in the comments.

11 hours ago, Lalution said:

Google translate:

Friends!

😇 The announcement of the upcoming update promises to be hot, and it will be released this week! While we are finishing all the preparations, we advise you to familiarize yourself with another unusual case.

... 4 brave warriors were looking for adventure in the area of the Sacred Forest near the Halls of Discord, when they came across a meditating Hunter. Without thinking twice, they rushed at the enemy, but at the same moment they froze with horror when they saw a pack of tame poisonous snakes under their feet.

🏻 More and more heroes of Arinar are mastering previously unknown abilities. Share your impressions in the comments.

I don't know about the others but I kind of fail to see anything exciting about this

4 hours ago, Fortuno said:

I don't know about the others but I kind of fail to see anything exciting about this

Any update which improves the customisation (skill wise and build wise) of a character is a good update, in my opinion. 

15 minutes ago, oninone98 said:

So we have to wait another 3-4 months for skill rebalance, great. The most essential update never comes.

Has anybody ever said so?

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

Has anybody ever said so?

They say they will not bring rebalance next update. If you consider how they rarely publish new content, yes we wont see skill update sooner.

8 часов назад, Lalution сказал:

Screenshot_2021-09-02-10-43-32-474_com.android.vending.thumb.jpg.856ddab027e4418c1e58918efcb2fa94.jpg

It's just fixing a bugs. But

If translate this, you going to know that's a new update will be at next week. And in this week will be more information of update

photo_2021-09-02_21-12-52.jpg

36 минут назад, Drakoknight сказал:

Can someone translate it?

There is nothing interesting in the text (bug fixes, connection stability, etc.). Importance in the picture.

Holmes also wrote that the Announcement will be tomorrow no later than 5 o'clock, US time, if I translated the time zone correctly. He also mentioned about solving (?) The problem with a huge amount of Heal. This is my understanding of the action plan, not something that will be touched upon in one update.:Snorlax:

Edited by Lalution

8 часов назад, TheCaster сказал:

NEW CLASSES?! :kawaii:

agree444839999_.PNG.53640b18416df6c834ab09d965e3bd0f.PNG1096771103_.PNG.c9ea3e58000011a1feea2b2dac66a685.PNG

Спойлер

;)

Edited by стекловата

• Holmes unpinned this topic