New Player

Rindizar

Hi everyone. I'm Rindizar from US-Sapphire. I'm a new player. Only level 10, but I'm stuck since I can't beat the quests "Forsaken Commander" and "Dark Oracle". I know I can create a party for Forsaken Commander but I can't get anyone to help me. I've tried asking world chat but no ones available and there's no global discord to ask too. If anyone is free can they help me? My goal is to at least reach level 16 but its going super slow since I can't beat the quests and just stuck. Thank you for future responses and aid. 

you should be able to complete whole map 1 without doing a single boss quest and isnt dark oracle just a mob with ~700 hp or do i remember wrong

8 hours ago, Rindizar said:

Hi everyone. I'm Rindizar from US-Sapphire. I'm a new player. Only level 10, but I'm stuck since I can't beat the quests "Forsaken Commander" and "Dark Oracle". I know I can create a party for Forsaken Commander but I can't get anyone to help me. I've tried asking world chat but no ones available and there's no global discord to ask too. If anyone is free can they help me? My goal is to at least reach level 16 but its going super slow since I can't beat the quests and just stuck. Thank you for future responses and aid. 

You can also add me, Drakoslayd

On 8/24/2021 at 1:06 AM, Jcbreff said:

you should be able to complete whole map 1 without doing a single boss quest and isnt dark oracle just a mob with ~700 hp or do i remember wrong

It's a temple where it's solo. "Temple of Defectors". I think it's a mob? Not to sure what a mob is though?

On 8/24/2021 at 3:52 AM, TheCaster said:

You can add me in game. Aconologia. 

Feel free to pm me when you see me online. 

I can't seem to add you. I go to Society > Friends > Add. When I type your name in, it says "Unable to add an enemy player to your friends list". Did I do the adding wrong somehow?

2 hours ago, Rindizar said:

It's a temple where it's solo. "Temple of Defectors". I think it's a mob? Not to sure what a mob is though?

Ah it is dungeon then, but map 1 should be doable without killing any boss or doing any dungeon

I can't seem to add you. I go to Society > Friends > Add. When I type your name in, it says "Unable to add an enemy player to your friends list". Did I do the adding wrong somehow?

You did not but he plays on "enemy" side and you cant add enemies as friends

Maybe next time you should either say what class you are playing as or the faction i.e elfs,chosen,mountain clans or forsaken so others know if they can help you

Your likely a firstborn or chosen I am a forsaken 

4 hours ago, Rindizar said:

Did I do the adding wrong somehow?

Ah my bad. I thought you played forsaken from your message. I play on the Legion side mainly. Sorry. xD Good luck though, there are some helpful players on both sides. 

Try asking Yuna or Zilla from potato guild. They might help you if they're available. 

Just now, TheCaster said:

Ah my bad. I thought you played forsaken from your message. I play on the Legion side mainly. Sorry. xD Good luck though, there are some helpful players on both sides. 

Try asking Yuna or Zilla from potato guild. They might help you if they're available. 

He is EU. I doubt either of those guilds are there

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

He is EU. I doubt either of those guilds are there

On 8/24/2021 at 8:21 AM, Rindizar said:

Hi everyone. I'm Rindizar from US-Sapphire

Um, but his message says Sapphire. 

4 hours ago, Jcbreff said:

Maybe next time you should either say what class you are playing as or the faction i.e elfs,chosen,mountain clans or forsaken so others know if they can help you

Oh, my bad. I didn't think that my class or faction was important since I thought the only differences were the names, skills, and which class is better in HP/ATK, etc. The class that I am playing as is Ranger. The faction that I am in is Firstborn.

2 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I'll try asking for them. Thank you