Charmer unbalanced

6 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Yea sure, in the server you play on I guess. Join US Sapphire. You'll see how players handle pvp Charmers.

Beat charmers with Warlocks and barbs. Stun, hit hard. necros can also beat charmers with fear and poison 

6 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Beat charmers with Warlocks and barbs. Stun, hit hard. necros can also beat charmers with fear and poison 

Any class can beat charmer

15 hours ago, Speedom said:

Any class can beat charmer

IN world chat

15 hours ago, Speedom said:

Join US Sapphire

I understand now why mc in us server  is so weak and so few compared to other servers 

Sure becose you there and give them wrong calculation and wrong info and maybe insluts

On 7/25/2021 at 3:20 AM, AmceRe said:

in which universe is speaking facts drama? if you cant take critic stay off forums yourself, obvious enough how abusive you are but you try to talk about fairness? fairness is when both sides have equal power which wont ever exist as long as there’s not equal amount of populationh and high lvl guilds in legions and sentinels.

and as long as devs keep weakening legion side we can wait another 5years for this. 

Tell me what exactly does the necromancer have besides for that one skeleton totem? most likely a dead class which is played by noone. 

but placing an templar orb and pushing away 50+ ppl is totally fair isnt 

Please be like profesional.you not kids any more. Forum is place for slove all problmes in game not for your drama. Please keep your drama in game not in forum. @lallouss doing right thing for complaint at forum. More love less hate

• 2 weeks later...

Don't nerf charmer just because sentinels don't know how to play!! In EU-emerald a couple of months/1 year ago Sentinels was always wining and Legion lost a lot of players now that its equal you want to nerf charmer just because of dogs? Any one can kill a summon dog!! Only players with lack of knowledge don't beat dogs!! When sentinels start to lose they came complain and GM a devs do what they want!! If you want to nerf Charmer then nerf the Templars and the Wardens!!

I'm not completely sure if this is the right section for this post, but i'm kind of assuming its an oversight.

Charmers "call" skill has had this weird property of damage of it being counted either as pve or pvp, depending on the weapon you're using. In most cases theres no issue with this, but when you combine that attribute with this relic.1016209960_Screenshot_20210813-154656_WarspearOnline.thumb.jpg.2b987711bbd117bce6d6581d8ebe55a2.jpgOh man does it get interesting in PvP situations.

Charmers with high cd, are already able to spawn 6-7 of these dogs at once. Which take several hits to kill, and deal high damage as is. But then you add in this relic.

It guarantees, that every hit those 6-7 dogs do during your rage, are crits. Which in itself already sounds insane to me, but then in comes the whole thing about charmers weapon defining whether or not the dogs do PvP or PvE damage. When it's PvP dmg, its all good, resilience negates alot of the dmg, and even though strong, its not necessarily broken. BUT when this damage is PvE, WHICH IGNORES RESI, its an issue. You end up with 5-6-7 dogs, hitting nonstop crits, that are uneffected by resilience. And thats when it's just 1 charmer. Make it more and we're talking dozens of non stop critting dogs ignoring resilience completely.

Like i said, not sure if this is how it's supposed to work, but figured this might be the best section to make a post about it. Cheers.

Edited by vavavi

@vavavi I have merged your topic and this topic, since the content is basically similar. 

In order to avoid floods, let's use this topic to write about Charmer's situation.

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

5 minutes ago, Higgings said:

@vavavi I have merged your topic and this topic, since the content is basically similar. 

In order to avoid floods, let's use this topic to write about Charmer's situation.

It was more so meant to be about the whole pve damage ignoring resi, and whether or not thats a bug or not.  But oh well

4 hours ago, vavavi said:

It was more so meant to be about the whole pve damage ignoring resi, and whether or not thats a bug or not.  But oh well

It's not a bug. It works as the description says. But I agree that it's quite strong

I'm not sure, however, if it's considered PvE dmg (I highly doubt, since Mobs are supposed to deal PvE dmg and by definition they shouldn't have Resilience; they take into account the Owner's Resilience so it's logical to think they deal PvP dmg). 

1 minute ago, Higgings said:

It's not a bug. It works as the description says. But I agree that it's quite strong

I'm not sure, however, if it's considered PvE dmg (I highly doubt, since Mobs are supposed to deal PvE dmg and by definition they shouldn't have Resilience; they take into account the Owner's Resilience so it's logical to think they deal PvP dmg). 

I do agree that summons shouldn't be affected by Resilience or ferocity 

24 minutes ago, Higgings said:

They do count as pve damage. That's the whole "bug" I meant. Resi doesn't lower the crit what so ever. Neither does the lower 1,5x multiplication for pvp crits apply to them.

56 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

I do agree that summons shouldn't be affected by Resilience or ferocity 

Affected, maybe not. But right now you literally get punished for having resi. In pvp.

need a full balance on all classes elf, mc, forsaken and chosen, new meta and new classes makes things different most games got skill balance updates frequently except warspear i see they delay it on major updates or when they decide things are game breaking but thats hurting game mechanics each complaint should be checked and inspect and fixed or at last have 2 weeks or monthly patches to fix anything broken not wait years for it

but lets be honest here i dont want be racist but they give more attention to russian complaints than they do to international complaints they even said so themselves :vp-face:after that is said we wait patiently for a skill balance update thank you

33 minutes ago, lallouss said:

need a full balance on all classes elf, mc, forsaken and chosen, new meta and new classes makes things different most games got skill balance updates frequently except warspear i see they delay it on major updates or when they decide things are game breaking but thats hurting game mechanics each complaint should be checked and inspect and fixed or at last have 2 weeks or monthly patches to fix anything broken not wait years for it

but lets be honest here i dont want be racist but they give more attention to russian complaints than they do to international complaints they even said so themselves :vp-face:after that is said we wait patiently for a skill balance update thank you

The reason I believe they move balancing to bigger updates is likely so they can determine what's actually broken and what isn't. Take the DeathKnight. It used to be the strongest tank class and then it took so many nerfs to the point it's probably the weakest tank in the game to the point rogues tank better

25 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

The reason I believe they move balancing to bigger updates is likely so they can determine what's actually broken and what isn't. Take the DeathKnight. It used to be the strongest tank class and then it took so many nerfs to the point it's probably the weakest tank in the game to the point rogues tank better

Calling dks weak tanks is just false lol

43 minutes ago, vavavi said:

Calling dks weak tanks is just false lol

Compared to its colleagues it is the weakest. But that's not the right topic for it. 

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

It hasn't received big nerfs. It has been neglected. Which is worse, in my opinion. 

1 hour ago, Higgings said:

Compared to its colleagues it is the weakest. But that's not the right topic for it.

Not weakest, they just have a bit lower of a capacity of dmg they can take over long periods of time.

Which is made up for in the ability to survive fast, high bursts of damage better than barbs, or even wardens.

You know, sustainability traded for whatever tanking fast bursts of damage is called.

Edited by vavavi

On 8/14/2021 at 5:01 AM, lallouss said:

OMG! Thank You! Been saying this for years.

On 8/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, lallouss said:

36 minutes ago, Speedom said:

OMG! Thank You! Been saying this for years.

Also consider this. The difficulty of actually balancing the game with a small team when also attempting to make content for those who are staying with the game 

Just now, Drakoknight said:

Also consider this. The difficulty of actually balancing the game with a small team when also attempting to make content for those who are staying with the game 

I don't think they know what they're doing other than leeching onto player's wallet. 

1 hour ago, Speedom said:

I don't think they know what they're doing other than leeching onto player's wallet. 

Are you sure about that? Most of their event dungeons are pretty good, aside from the spring dungeons

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

2 scenarios can be here

1. their team is small and they should have expanded by now, as players grew as does the company but lack of ads and publicity to international community i doubt will happen now or later, game reached it limits in popularity unless something new or drastic is done to increase costumer service and game issues, players going to quit and get bored of routine

2. their team is big enough to solve issues but they deem them unworthy because russians didnt complain about it and thus making it delayed more and more each update till it becomes bad enough people dont care to complain anymore or play

lets say you found a bug or something overpowered and u explained it really good, but you didnt have resources to proove yourself, it doesnt even get considered in devs eyes, it gets rejected even tho they can try and test it themself in few minutes, maybe their team is too small to handle everyone i dont know, but considering the amount of revenue we can predict warspear generates i think they can expand but they refusing to do it and this isnt problem of the employees in the company its the company manager or owner himself maybe, he choose to decide to expand or keep small team and get enough revenue till game dies eventually

i myself stoped making videos of warspear because i got bored of routine same quality, and knowing game wont expand so why should the players expand

let me summarize it with few words: i lost hope and got bored winning or losing doesnt matter both not enjoyable when seeing russian section gets more replies and attention than international

31 minutes ago, Drakoknight said:

Are you sure about that? Most of their event dungeons are pretty good, aside from the spring dungeons

They know how to milk the utters from players wallet. (I.e you have to buy seekers with real money). Very low seeker drops.

Edited by Speedom

1 minute ago, Speedom said:

They know milk the utters from players wallet

There are worse games in the same genre. Look at Order and Chaos 2

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

There are worse games in the same genre. Look at Order and Chaos 2

Any mmorpg game that is or can be played on mobile, are the worst games to be a F2P. The grind is horrible and can be frustrating for new players and old players. Like you have to spam dg for days just to get a particular item. Let me grind a week to get the mana book. World chat be like, "this play dropped this book with 3 runs." Rip to those who truly money dump to get a book you see dropped only once per event.

12 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Any mmorpg game that is or can be played on mobile, are the worst games to be a F2P. The grind is horrible and can be frustrating for new players and old players. Like you have to spam dg for days just to get a particular item. Let me grind a week to get the mana book. World chat be like, "this play dropped this book with 3 runs." Rip to those who truly money dump to get a book you see dropped only once per event.

I know the grind is horrible. Look at WoW. I heard it's early days were awesome but look at it now. It's horrible. Every game has filler content and many even says it's necessary. 

I know the grind is horrible. Look at WoW. I heard it's early days were awesome but look at it now. It's horrible. Every game has filler content and many even says it's necessary. 

They migrated to Final Fantasy XIV like I did lol. However, this is worst. As for Charmer to be called unbalanced is due to the fact of how players money dump to gain the advantage just like any other class. 

12 minutes ago, Speedom said:

They migrated to Final Fantasy XIV like I did lol. However, this is worst. As for Charmer to be called unbalanced is due to the fact of how players money dump to gain the advantage just like any other class. 

Yeah people spend money to buy cc runes for themselves or to sell so others can get better and that's op? Don't people realize charmers who uses dogs are typically considered glass cannons? I could be wrong 

Yeah people spend money to buy cc runes for themselves or to sell so others can get better and that's op? Don't people realize charmers who uses dogs are typically considered glass cannons? I could be wrong 

Charmers are a hybrid class as a tank/caster. Due to them using both heavy/cloth armor and using physical/magic. Combining them making the class a healer, tanker, and a damage class at the same time. To make it strong in that area requires grinding to at least lv30, a lot of gold(amp, gear, etc), and hybrid skill build. Not easy making it very strong as a f2p. However, it's an easy farm class from lv10-20 with low amp.

7 hours ago, lallouss said:

their team is small and they should have expanded by now, as players grew as does the company but lack of ads and publicity to international community i doubt will happen now or later, game reached it limits in popularity unless something new or drastic is done to increase costumer service and game issues, players going to quit and get bored of routine

Strongly agree with this and the other stuff you mentioned.

The argument that our team is small only goes so far provided the income generated from coin purchases. Granted every company has its expenses, but after years of have a dedicated player base purchasing coins, we honestly don't see proportionate improvements in the game. 

After a while it gets monotonous. If anyone from the developer or admin Team is reading this, you really need to think about making some big changes to increase game popularity and spending. Other games offer a lot of versatility and we see people quitting ws en masse.

The charm of being an old time game and using nostalgia to keep the players will only work so far. 

Honestly, most people in our server just stay cause they started this game when they were younger and made some good friends in game. 

For the sake of the game and the thousands of players who give their time for it, I hope someone relevant takes these comments from the international community seriously too. 

Good luck. 

Edited by TheCaster

I do wish they would update their trailers. Link to trailer: https://youtu.be/KFHOnNgt2sw

It's quite outdated and really needs to be redone. Even if they do a contest for someone to do it or do it themselves

8 minutes ago, Higgings said:

I would like to invite you not to go off topic further please. Just a friendly reminder :advise:

just 1 last reply to a fellow warspear player xd

7 hours ago, TheCaster said:

Honestly, most people in our server just stay cause they started this game when they were younger and made some good friends in game. 

i only still play warspear cause of friends not cause i enjoy the game anymore since more than 3 years maybe, and i bet majority of old community are the same, take out friends out of the equation and your left with a routine based game

11 hours ago, lallouss said:

i myself stoped making videos of warspear because i got bored of routine same quality, and knowing game wont expand so why should the players expand

let me summarize it with few words: i lost hope and got bored winning or losing doesnt matter both not enjoyable when seeing russian section gets more replies and attention than international

Last year Sentinels always win Map2 war because Elfs population is 6x compared to Mcs and you feel proud to make video by Killing 30mcs with 150elf? 

Now the war population is balanced and u get bored because of losing?

Charmers gets the fair update and they can do equal damage compared to a Seeker or Blade dancer.

Druids with full Cd accessories and gears can also spawn 4-5 minions and Its hard to hit Sentinel flag... So many minions.

Russian section wants the game to be balanced and because of you none plays druids or priest which are very important for wars.

27 minutes ago, lallouss said:

just 1 last reply to a fellow warspear player xd

i only still play warspear cause of friends not cause i enjoy the game anymore since more than 3 years maybe, and i bet majority of old community are the same, take out friends out of the equation and your left with a routine based game

People know how you abuse Rottung event bug and earned 45m game gold without using a single mcoin where as other mcoin user who buy it to make game gold are stupids.

By doing that cheap thing , that's how you enjoy the game?

11 minutes ago, Lwn said:

Last year Sentinels always win Map2 war because Elfs population is 6x compared to Mcs and you feel proud to make video by Killing 30mcs with 150elf? 

Now the war population is balanced and u get bored because of losing?

Charmers gets the fair update and they can do equal damage compared to a Seeker or Blade dancer.

Druids with full Cd accessories and gears can also spawn 4-5 minions and Its hard to hit Sentinel flag... So many minions.

Russian section wants the game to be balanced and because of you none plays druids or priest which are very important for wars.

People know how you abuse Rottung event bug and earned 45m game gold without using a single mcoin where as other mcoin user who buy it to make game gold are stupids.

By doing that cheap thing , that's how you enjoy the game?

not gona reply to your drama, keep it for in game not on forum thank you im simply talking my opinion about game not about you or anyone in particular if you want follow me, do it in game stop following me on forum each time i give my opinion

charmer is really strong, but seriously, there are other classes that are just as strong.

I hope that next att they do a decent balance and don't kill the class with nerfs