Screenshot_20210720_115313_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Edited by Higgings

1 hour ago, Jaidin said:

Charmer is so broken class and need fix

im mage and i have 44.9% RESIL and charmer dog hit me 720 and i hit dog 220 

charmer can summon 5 dogs normaly 

is tha fair play? 

thats only the call skill not mention the other skills 

Have you tried bringing players with you or your attempt is killing a charmer alone?

Anyway, I would agree with you in terms of big scenarios such as GvG and War of Territories, where dogs represent a big problem for sentinels to come across. 

33 minutes ago, Higgings said:

Have you tried bringing players with you or your attempt is killing a charmer alone?

Anyway, I would agree with you in terms of big scenarios such as GvG and War of Territories, where dogs represent a big problem for sentinels to come across. 

Yes WE IN 3X3 arena

Yes its true dogs deal so much dmg and they hard to kill in gvgs and wars all what charmer need is to keep summon dogs 

I dont hate the idea of summoners i just see the dmg that dog put and the tanky the dogs are is UNBALNCED and so much over powerd

Thank u for reply 

I think they are physical charmers, because I can see dogs but not birds. I don't think it's possible for a charmer to be able to summon 5 dogs, but they are very annoying when the charmer has resilience, you can't swim them so easily anymore.

Magic charmers use birds while physical charmers use dogs. Really it varies because of different builds. Even if they nerf one stat or skill, people will drop it and make the other one much stronger

You know charmers have that one skill that cause dogs to do nuke dmg. Also, that new stat included resil and fero to the dogs. So yea it's due to the problem of them dying too fast for war and GvG. It's not unbalanced since it is a summoner class. In addition, like @Drakoknight said, it's probably a physical charmer. (Btw I see 2 charmers)

Now these days, 1 hand user can reach 1k dmg with 50% fero. Even though you have high resil, your def is still low. That makes it harder for any caster to pvp, especially mage close range skills. As for the dog, it under the new rework skill(Demonic Pact) buff that gives them dmg reduction, making them tanky.

Here's a tip, full physical charmer rely more on dogs for dmg. In arena, if they're lucky to cast 2 dogs, just go brute force after casting Ennoblement(resist skill) before they can land a stun or cast another dog. Other than that, full physical will spam dogs as an intimidating tactic and sit in one spot. Once you take them out, it'll be an easy win as soon as they respawn. 

Another tip: Keeping dogs of the field long requires Great Continuous Relic and Demonic Pact(purple aura) skill. Once they're defeated. The duration of the dogs will shorten since the Pact skill is inactive. So if they have 3 on the field, 2 will disappear shortly afterwards. 

47 minutes ago, Speedom said:

You know charmers have that one skill that cause dogs to do nuke dmg. Also, that new stat included resil and fero to the dogs. So yea it's due to the problem of them dying too fast for war and GvG. It's not unbalanced since it is a summoner class. In addition, like @Drakoknight said, it's probably a physical charmer. (Btw I see 2 charmers)

Now these days, 1 hand user can reach 1k dmg with 50% fero. Even though you have high resil, your def is still low. That makes it harder for any caster to pvp, especially mage close range skills. As for the dog, it under the new rework skill(Demonic Pact) buff that gives them dmg reduction, making them tanky.

Here's a tip, full physical charmer rely more on dogs for dmg. In arena, if they're lucky to cast 2 dogs, just go brute force after casting Ennoblement(resist skill) before they can land a stun or cast another dog. Other than that, full physical will spam dogs as an intimidating tactic and sit in one spot. Once you take them out, it'll be an easy win as soon as they respawn. 

Another tip: Keeping dogs of the field long requires Great Continuous Relic and Demonic Pact(purple aura) skill. Once they're defeated. The duration of the dogs will shorten since the Pact skill is inactive. So if they have 3 on the field, 2 will disappear shortly afterwards. 

They will still revive with the recharged dog and use it again.

32 minutes ago, Fabr said:

They will still revive with the recharged dog and use it again.

Only 1 dog left will be still there. It doesn't recharged the duration or reset it. It extended the remaining duration by 70% (4/4). Pretty much just for a few seconds. Since Pact is an expert skill, charmer will have to decide to stun or extend the dog duration that could be no where near by or attacking a different target. Even if the charmer redirect the dog attack. It'll disappear before it can reach ya due to the delay of using expert skill to another. For a summoner class, it's pretty weak without its dog or bird.

Edited by Speedom

58 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Only 1 dog left will be still there. It doesn't recharged the duration or reset it. It extended the remaining duration by 70% (4/4). Pretty much just for a few seconds. Since Pact is an expert skill, charmer will have to decide to stun or extend the dog duration that could be no where near by or attacking a different target. Even if the charmer redirect the dog attack. It'll disappear before it can reach ya due to the delay of using expert skill to another. For a summoner class, it's pretty weak without its dog or bird.

When a character dies and then revives, the cooldown of abilities resets and can be used again. Then when the summoner dies he will revive and summon another dog. And not as simple as it seems to be watching you speak. It depends more on your group and the opponent, because the opponent's group can keep you busy enough with stuns and controls for you to pay attention to the dog while he takes your hp, so you have to focus on other more dangerous classes like lock. And since he's a mage, they'll probably focus on taking him out first. That's why you need to work as a team.

Edited by Fabr

23 minutes ago, Fabr said:

When a character dies and then revives, the cooldown of abilities resets and can be used again. Then when the summoner dies he will revive and summon another dog. And not as simple as it seems to be watching you speak. It depends more on your group and the opponent, because the opponent's group can keep you busy enough with stuns and controls for you to pay attention to the dog while he takes your hp, so you have to focus on other more dangerous classes like lock. And since he's a mage, they'll probably focus on taking him out first. That's why you need to work as a team.

I'm referring to what I see in this current picture and just giving some pointers. Going against 2 charmers in that situation will make it feels like a 3v6 from the start. This will require some tank in arena to aggro the dogs while taking out the others. 

On 7/20/2021 at 4:37 PM, Fabr said:

I think they are physical charmers, because I can see dogs but not birds. I don't think it's possible for a charmer to be able to summon 5 dogs, but they are very annoying when the charmer has resilience, you can't swim them so easily anymore.

Yes charmer can summon 5 dogs and if used buff can summon 7 dogs you can cheak youtupe if want to be sure 

Thank you for your reply 

On 7/20/2021 at 10:16 PM, Drakoknight said:

Magic charmers use birds while physical charmers use dogs. Really it varies because of different builds. Even if they nerf one stat or skill, people will drop it and make the other one much stronger

I agree with what u said magic build is strong too 

Thank you for reply

charmer pets and necromancer skeletons in war is a big issue its ridiculous never ending pet zoo in towns cant kill them easily in arena also u do low damage to them not sure if its because they act like pve mobs so ferocity damage to them is reduced, but they need to be fixed or give sentinel same type of skills

to be fair i think best scenario to fix this issue is to give same abilities to sentinel as legion has thus making it fair to both sides in terms of skills, priest can have skeletons (revived wisps) and templar can have 1 more minion with low cd like dog

6 hours ago, Speedom said:

My equips are amped to +8 and my sun def skill lvl 1 and i dont have guild so as 3500 def with 44.9 % resil i dont say it low in my case 

Yea i agree with you mage hard to pvp any class 

Mage have got multi nerfs made mage so weak most of MAGES quited the game after nerfs or made other class

I dont understand what you ment by ( if they are lucky can cast 2 dogs) becose i have lvl 8 charmer and he can summon 2 dogs for lvl 32 can summon 5 or more depend on gear and enchant 

As MAGES resist skill duration is too short even at lvl 4 and i dont see it worth to lvl it up to 4 

Yes continues effect relic worth 30k gold its not that hard to get 

Well the problem is you cant defet the dogs becose they are so tanky and they deal so much dmg imagin 4 dogs hit you 1k first thing will come to any mage is to use chain or time warp away  

charmer can keep 5 dogs in the field

Thank you for your reply

Edited by Jaidin

9 minutes ago, lallouss said:

charmer pets and necromancer skeletons in war is a big issue its ridiculous never ending pet zoo in towns cant kill them easily in arena also u do low damage to them not sure if its because they act like pve mobs so ferocity damage to them is reduced, but they need to be fixed or give sentinel same type of skills

to be fair i think best scenario to fix this issue is to give same abilities to sentinel as legion has thus making it fair to both sides in terms of skills, priest can have skeletons (revived wisps) and templar can have 1 more minion with low cd like dog

Thank you so much for your reply and i agree with it

thank you for shearing this vid that a prove charmer can summon 7 dogs with buffs or 5 dogs without buffs

In Wars the legion is outnumbered (this ratio is an estimate) 3:1 so what if there are a few dogs that is often killed by aoe attacks or timer running out. The skeletons are a different issue because of the number of players killed but I think they have a short lifespan

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

I agree. 1 charmer leaves many dogs in place and it is very difficult for someone to survive them even more buffed with "summoner skill" that increases damage and makes them do damage in area. Same thing with necro, 1 only necro leaves many skeletons in place, and they are not weak.

1 hour ago, Drakoknight said:

In Wars the legion is outnumbered (this ratio is an estimate) 3:1 so what if there are a few dogs that is often killed by aoe attacks or timer running out. The skeletons are a different issue because of the number of players killed but I think they have a short lifespan

In wars the only point that will have AoE damage is near the flag. Anywhere further away can make the dogs safe, and they can still withstand some damage. Skeletons have a short lifespan but last long enough to defend the flag from attack.

10 minutes ago, Fabr said:

I agree. 1 charmer leaves many dogs in place and it is very difficult for someone to survive them even more buffed with "summoner skill" that increases damage and makes them do damage in area. Same thing with necro, 1 only necro leaves many skeletons in place, and they are not weak.

In wars the only point that will have AoE damage is near the flag. Anywhere further away can make the dogs safe, and they can still withstand some damage. Skeletons have a short lifespan but last long enough to defend the flag from attack.

So your complaining about strategies used during wars? Most of the time the Legion losses wars because of how strong the Sentinels are

22 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

So your complaining about strategies used during wars? Most of the time the Legion losses wars because of how strong the Sentinels are

This is not strategy, this is abuse. Br-tourmaline, ru-ruby, ru-topaz, ru-amber, all of them the legion earned 3 stars. I don't know from the other servers the buff must have ended before, but they must have won on them too. Not losing. When the sentinels reach the flag they die extremely quickly, because of these pets.

Edited by Fabr

When the legion attacks we don't have these millions of dogs and skeletons to defend, and we end up losing without even being able to attack properly. It's not a fair game.

Every class have a counter part. In GVG or war, Templar is the the showcase in that situation. You have to explore different skills and strategies that will counter other classes. In US Sapphire server during war, Sentinels will use the guild summon with their push. This will aggro the Legion's dog attention for a secondary push. Idk about the other server, but US Sapphire players are very skillful in any scenario on both Legion and Sentinel. Plus Sentinel always win war.

26 minutes ago, Speedom said:

Every class have a counter part. In GVG or war, Templar is the the showcase in that situation. You have to explore different skills and strategies that will counter other classes. In US Sapphire server during war, Sentinels will use the guild summon with their push. This will aggro the Legion's dog attention for a secondary push. Idk about the other server, but US Sapphire players are very skillful in any scenario on both Legion and Sentinel. Plus Sentinel always win war.

This is what I'm talking about when I said strategy. I'm on US Sapphire and the legion is literally in the dirt compared to elf

3 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

This is what I'm talking about when I said strategy. I'm on US Sapphire and the legion is literally in the dirt compared to elf

Well except for tonight. It seems like almost everyone woke up just to fight except for the fact it wasn't a big one like last Friday when it could have been useful 

1 minute ago, Drakoknight said:

Well except for tonight. It seems like almost everyone woke up just to fight except for the fact it wasn't a big one like last Friday when it could have been useful 

Yea and Sentinels number was at equal this time.

9 hours ago, Speedom said:

Yea and Sentinels number was at equal this time.

What really made us win this war wasn't the dogs. But the strategy used to get to enemy territory. Elf tends to use the same strategy over and over again instead of making new ones that could win the war for them

19 hours ago, lallouss said:

to be fair i think best scenario to fix this issue is to give same abilities to sentinel as legion has thus making it fair to both sides in terms of skills,

Legions deserve a lot of skills like sentinels .  legions side only necro have shield elf side priest have shield pala have shield bd have shield seeker have shield even the new class templer have . I guess this will be overlooked in the future . No class in legion have auto attack increasing skill.bd have 40 % auto attack increasing skill . Also seekers have auto attack increase skill . 60% resi people get hit 1400 1500 by bd . No legion class hits that high .n many more skills to mention here . 

19 hours ago, lallouss said:

youre a walking meme.. whenever something doesnt work out the way you expect it you come crying on forum. As long as something doesnt benefit you, you find a way to complain about something.

but about templars orb you have no need to complain? nor how many stuns elfs in total have compared to mcs?

the more losses you take the more face of how pathetic you are you’re showing.
Matter of fact that legions been fighting with 1 unity and 1 globe for months against 3x 3x unity globes(sentinels) there wasnt a need of you to complain about fairness?

looking forwards for an „how to be a forum crybaby“ youtube video @lallouss im sure you could master this pretty good.

22 hours ago, lallouss said:

This guy is very biased. When Mountain clans lose with 100 people who fights 200 elfs and the elfs had 3x guild tele , globe etc. This isn't a fair fight for allowing all guilds can use guild skills. Now when we had a fair amount of people to win , he starts to cry about charmers and necros.

@lalloussZeus used bugs for own benefits (Rottung farm by using lvl 1 chars) and earned 45million game gold , but he still didn't get a permanent ban.

Other players who use mcoins to earn game gold are stupids? 

All elf skills are already over powered and unique: 

1. Blade dancer have high dmg than any other class in game with 40% auto hit , perma resist combo and control skills.

2. Rangers have 3x stun skills and 2x control skills and they can control enemies better than locks.

3. Druids heal skills are massive and they can save any elf instantly

4. Paladins Sacred shield skill can absorbs alot of damage and the shield can be cycled faster.

5. Templars Reserve flow skill can pull more than 9 enemies.

I don't see any of these related skill that are in Mcs

Why elfs need all Mcs skills? 

But mc doesnt get anything like this?

You have your own unique skills and we have ours.

Edited by Lwn

Gentlemen, let's keep a mutual respect here; if you have other concerns that are not regard the charmer, create a new topic in a different section - obviously keeping the respect.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, AmceRe said:

looking forwards for an „how to be a forum crybaby“ youtube video @lallouss im sure you could master this pretty good.

47 minutes ago, Lwn said:

This guy is very biased. When Mountain clans lose with 100 people who fights 200 elfs and the elfs had 3x guild tele , globe etc. This isn't a fair fight for allowing all guilds can use guild skills. Now when we had a fair amount of people to win , he starts to cry about charmers and necros.

@lalloussZeus used bugs for own benefits (Rottung farm by using lvl 1 chars) and earned 45million game gold , but he still didn't get a permanent ban.

Other players who use mcoins to earn game gold are stupids? 

please keep your drama off forum, damn my fans follow me everywhere lol keep your drama in game i wont respond to bullies on forum

i agree

20 hours ago, Fabr said:

This is not strategy, this is abuse. Br-tourmaline, ru-ruby, ru-topaz, ru-amber, all of them the legion earned 3 stars. I don't know from the other servers the buff must have ended before, but they must have won on them too. Not losing. When the sentinels reach the flag they die extremely quickly, because of these pets.

Edited by lallouss

10 minutes ago, lallouss said:

please keep your drama off forum, damn my fans follow me everywhere lol keep your drama in game i wont respond to bullies on forum

in which universe is speaking facts drama? if you cant take critic stay off forums yourself, obvious enough how abusive you are but you try to talk about fairness? fairness is when both sides have equal power which wont ever exist as long as there’s not equal amount of populationh and high lvl guilds in legions and sentinels.

and as long as devs keep weakening legion side we can wait another 5years for this. 

Tell me what exactly does the necromancer have besides for that one skeleton totem? most likely a dead class which is played by noone. 

but placing an templar orb and pushing away 50+ ppl is totally fair isnt it? 

1 hour ago, Lwn said:

All elf skills are already over powered and unique: 

1. Blade dancer have high dmg than any other class in game with 40% auto hit , perma resist combo and control skills.

2. Rangers have 3x stun skills and 2x control skills and they can control enemies better than locks.

3. Druids heal skills are massive and they can save any elf instantly

4. Paladins Sacred shield skill can absorbs alot of damage and the shield can be cycled faster.

5. Templars Reserve flow skill can pull more than 9 enemies.

1 - Dude, we're in 2021, 40% attack strength isn't a big deal anymore. dmg classes do more damage than 40% auto attack with skills alone, check out the elusive jump. It does more damage than an auto attack. And then there's the templar with an ability that does 250% physical damage, and chieftain also has one that does 250% physical damage and one that does 275% magic damage in aoe.

2 - Wow, ranger is the new warlock of the elves and I didn't even realize, I must be going crazy... I don't think you should be.

3 - The druid's cure is no longer "massive", it's all right. he only has a lot of healing skills.

4 - How can it be cycled with 45 sec recharge?

5 - No, flow is maximum 9 players if you have the relic, and warlock can also stun 9 players with dark circle with the same relic. Stop crying.

4 hours ago, Buuuu said:

Legions deserve a lot of skills like sentinels .  legions side only necro have shield elf side priest have shield pala have shield bd have shield seeker have shield even the new class templer have . I guess this will be overlooked in the future . No class in legion have auto attack increasing skill.bd have 40 % auto attack increasing skill . Also seekers have auto attack increase skill . 60% resi people get hit 1400 1500 by bd . No legion class hits that high .n many more skills to mention here .

And legion has more area damage reduction than elves, like the barbarian's 2 roars, the shaman's weakness totem which reduces penetration by 25%, the chieftain's trashing which reduces damage by 50%, legion has more debuffs than elves also, warlock weakness zone that reduces magic defense by 80%, and charmer weakness that reduces physical and magic defense by 50%, and legion has more pets than elves.

Edited by Fabr

46 minutes ago, Fabr said:

1 - Dude, we're in 2021, 40% attack strength isn't a big deal anymore. dmg classes do more damage than 40% auto attack with skills alone, check out the elusive jump. It does more damage than an auto attack. And then there's the templar with an ability that does 250% physical damage, and chieftain also has one that does 250% physical damage and one that does 275% magic damage in aoe.

2 - Wow, ranger is the new warlock of the elves and I didn't even realize, I must be going crazy... I don't think you should be.

3 - The druid's cure is no longer "massive", it's all right. he only has a lot of healing skills.

4 - How can it be cycled with 45 sec recharge?

5 - No, flow is maximum 9 players if you have the relic, and warlock can also stun 9 players with dark circle with the same relic. Stop crying.

are you even tryin to make sense here?

First of all you can’t compare 40% auto atk boost among with 3x resist stackin skill on a 20seconds cd including a stun skill which lasts for 7seconds and has a 100% resist rate among with 70% atk speed(with books) and 1.8k auto hits to a chieftain whose skill does 200% and not 250% as you said(get your facts straight first) neither an rogue with their „overpowered“ elusive jump but yea „ItS 2021“.

Secondly youre telling us about druids

only having „many“ heals? i mean i wouldnt complain either when i get a bd down to 100hp and suddenly he heals up by 5000 each time for how long? 10+ seconds? matter of fact that this skill is CYCLEABLE with the orcinus book which an druid in us sapphire server has not to mention about how many stuns druid have.

And as last the templars orb triggers every second means once 9 ppl get pushed away 9 others are directly following means its more than you make it try sounding like. but oh StOp CrYiNg ItS 2021, pathetic

23 minutes ago, AmceRe said:

And as last the templars orb triggers every second means once 9 ppl get pushed away 9 others are directly following means its more than you make it try sounding like. but oh StOp CrYiNg ItS 2021, pathetic

Oh yeah, let's push him and stun him for just 2 seconds, like someone can't attack and use ranged abilities, or simply use anti stun. Better than leaving him unable to do anything until the effect wears off. Again, stop crying.

18 minutes ago, AmceRe said:

are you even tryin to make sense here?

First of all you can’t compare 40% auto atk boost among with 3x resist stackin skill on a 20seconds cd including a stun skill which lasts for 7seconds and has a 100% resist rate among with 70% atk speed(with books) and 1.8k auto hits to a chieftain whose skill does 200% and not 250% as you said(get your facts straight first) neither an rogue with their „overpowered“ elusive jump but yea „ItS 2021“.

His anti-stun has 35 sec cooldown, go read the description please, and still these stacks disappear in an instant when you're in a war or gxg. His stun isn't 7 sec, it's 5. And I don't understand you, if bd is speed, he would have to sacrifice either his aoe stun, or his anti-stun, and there would be no reason for you to complain about them, since they wouldn't be studied to the fullest. And chieftain does 250% damage yes, frenzy does 5 hits of 50%, so it's = 250%.

18 minutes ago, AmceRe said:

only having „many“ heals? i mean i wouldnt complain either when i get a bd down to 100hp and suddenly he heals up by 5000 each time for how long? 10+ seconds? matter of fact that this skill is CYCLEABLE with the orcinus book which an druid in us sapphire server has not to mention about how many stuns druid have.

So it's the book's fault, not the skill. Save your tears for him.

we going off topic here about other classes this topic is about charmer dog filling up mc town making elf unable to enter it

and in arena impossible to kill them using pvp weapons, im not sure if dogs act like pve mobs so pvp weapons very low damage on them but they inflict big damage on enemies counter-wise

no need discuss other classes in a topic related to charmer, make other topics in other sections :pensative:

7 minutes ago, lallouss said:

we going off topic here about other classes this topic is about charmer dog filling up mc town making elf unable to enter it

and in arena impossible to kill them using pvp weapons, im not sure if dogs act like pve mobs so pvp weapons very low damage on them but they inflict big damage on enemies counter-wise

no need discuss other classes in a topic related to charmer, make other topics in other sections :pensative:

I thought it was weird because look, a mage with 735 damage with ferocity hitting only 202, that's pretty low for someone with ferocity, even if he has resilience.

7 minutes ago, Fabr said:

Oh yeah, let's push him and stun him for just 2 seconds, like someone can't attack and use ranged abilities, or simply use anti stun. Better than leaving him unable to do anything until the effect wears off. Again, stop crying.

like every class is ranged or has an anti stun, youre pretty making so much sense… not. But yea stop crying.

9 minutes ago, Fabr said:

His anti-stun has 35 sec cooldown, go read the description please, and still these stacks disappear in an instant when you're in a war or gxg. His stun isn't 7 sec, it's 5. And I don't understand you, if bd is speed, he would have to sacrifice either his aoe stun, or his anti-stun, and there would be no reason for you to complain about them, since they wouldn't be studied to the fullest.

Theres enough skillpoints to maintain an endless stun cycle, dps and resist build. skills not being studied to the fullest isnt a matter affect as long as they still do their work but i can tell youre just a basic newbie player who follows others by the nonsense you type here :).

16 minutes ago, Fabr said:

And chieftain does 250% damage yes, frenzy does 5 hits of 50%, so it's = 250%.

So it's the book's fault, not the skill. Save your tears for him.

makes pretty much sense putting points on frenzy which is physical damage but crying about chiefs 275% aoe dmg which is magical at the other side doesnt it? notice yourself or are tears coming out your eyes blocking your sight?

Even without the book the skill is hella broken but people like you who dont have skill wouldnt know better ;)

Anyways enjoy your time crying on forums after every loss you take, shows how much of a pity life you have.

But dont forget „We ArE iN 2021“

crybaby

5 minutes ago, Fabr said:

I thought it was weird because look, a mage with 735 damage with ferocity hitting only 202, that's pretty low for someone with ferocity, even if he has resilience.

just like i hit druids monsters 300 with my 931 magical damage shaman? while they hit me 600+? yea you got a point, oh wait no you dont

2 hours ago, Fabr said:

damage and one that does 275% magic damage in aoe.

In total. Written this way is a wrong meter which leads to biased results. (If you mean the Army skill) 

1 hour ago, AmceRe said:

among with 70% atk speed(with books) 

Don't add books or anything (for the sake of a more accurate analysis of the class).

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

Oh yeah, let's push him and stun him for just 2 seconds, like someone can't attack and use ranged abilities, or simply use anti stun.

The only 2 classes having an anti stun capability on mc side are Barbarian and Chieftain. MCs suffer of stuns way more than you imagine. Not a case that now the only side MC fears the most to have as opponent is its own side, since (in terms of debuffs and this is a consequence of Elf side having tons of Debuff Ignoring skills aka Resist) MCs have got a lot of debuffing AoE skills and generally low Resisting Skills. In terms of PvP (many vs many), they have indeed gained a lot. 

1 hour ago, Fabr said:

it's 5

It's 6 seconds, to be completely Fair. 

1 hour ago, lallouss said:

Big thumb up. Answering your doubt, Doggos do take some of their owner's statistics as their own, thus including resilience among them. Different story applies to skeletons, where they are considered as Players with 0 resilience; you'll deal full damage to them. 

@AmceRe @Fabr although I would love to see points being discussed about different classes I have to invite you formally to speak about that somewhere else, as Off Topic goes against our rules. From this post, everything not related to Charmers and their Dogs (+ Suggestiond and Opinions) shall be deleted. Of course, the story changes if you are making a well reasoned topic including a way to defeat charmers by using other classes:

Good example 👍🏻: we have tried with [CLASSES] (specifically designed to fight Charmers in many scenarios) with this Build [x], but the result was terrific; none of our efforts were useful... 

Bad Example 👎🏻: Charmer broken in 1vs1. [CLASS] max lv with [SKILL BUILD] can't kill. Need urgent nerf because it's not fair that MC side wins only with a Zoo around them!! 

Have a pleasant Chat. I'm watching you! :vp-looking:

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

In total. Written this way is a wrong meter which leads to biased results. (If you mean the Army skill) 

Don't add books or anything (for the sake of a more accurate analysis of the class).

The only 2 classes having an anti stun capability on mc side are Barbarian and Chieftain. MCs suffer of stuns way more than you imagine. Not a case that now the only side MC fears the most to have as opponent is its own side, since (in terms of debuffs and this is a consequence of Elf side having tons of Debuff Ignoring skills aka Resist) MCs have got a lot of debuffing AoE skills and generally low Resisting Skills. In terms of PvP (many vs many), they have indeed gained a lot. 

It's 6 seconds, to be completely Fair. 

Big thumb up. Answering your doubt, Doggos do take some of their owner's statistics as their own, thus including resilience among them. Different story applies to skeletons, where they are considered as Players with 0 resilience; you'll deal full damage to them. 

@AmceRe @Fabr although I would love to see points being discussed about different classes I have to invite you formally to speak about that somewhere else, as Off Topic goes against our rules. From this post, everything not related to Charmers and their Dogs (+ Suggestiond and Opinions) shall be deleted. Of course, the story changes if you are making a well reasoned topic including a way to defeat charmers by using other classes:

Good example 👍🏻: we have tried with [CLASSES] (specifically designed to fight Charmers in many scenarios) with this Build [x], but the result was terrific; none of our efforts were useful... 

Bad Example 👎🏻: Charmer broken in 1vs1. [CLASS] max lv with [SKILL BUILD] can't kill. Need urgent nerf because it's not fair that MC side wins only with a Zoo around them!! 

Have a pleasant Chat. I'm watching you! :vp-looking:

Well, I did a test, and I realized that ferocity has no effect on these charmer's pets.

But even so, his resilience still has an effect on me and reduces my damage, and the pact's effect reduces the damage even more, which makes it very difficult to try to kill these pets.