A desert themed update

Mooh

Hey there everyone👻 

I've been playing the game for like 8-9 years now🐬 it's been a part of my life and I really really enjoy it

We've had a couple of great updates and they were also great, all of them. 

except for one thing👾 

the coloring of the game is very dark/fadeish.

We start in either MC side with either a very fade brown/green/white combination of a harsh mountain area  or a completely undead blue zone or as elves or chosen in a lively forest and plain land. Elf side really has an advantage when it comes to the coloring there💚  after that, both sides proceed to the  habitat of Irselnort , which has a good but non alive coloring

following Norlant, a swamp. you can imagine how alive and happy those colors are

Ayvondil comes up with another , yet different, magical kind of blue and leads up to sky island, which is a great combination of colors🦑 

ship graveyard is iconic , but also has a deep, challenging set of colors

Now my suggestion is:

Let's bring more color into this! 

I suggest that the next update (whenever it may be, take your time but please , let the next map we fight on be a huuuuge, vast desert with a jungle nearby❤️❤️❤️❤️

Just think about it: 

Awesome opportunities to introduce new, unknown factions❤️, great yellow, golden and (in case you add an oasis here and there) green and blue colors to really wake up the adventurous spirit in all of us, a looooot of space to explore and fill with dungeons, secret bosses, secret passages and secrets in general (maybe even the tower of harad that was mentioned in another thread here🙀👀) AND of course the well needed sight of a beach and old ruins that give us the feeling of a well deserved vacation. 

Warspear is a great game and arinar is a great place to be around and i bet it will be even cooler with that kind of new content

as this is just a mere suggestion, i'll wait for some feedback and if others agree with me, maybe together we could design a few ideas and fill the suggestion with some content ourselves❤️🦐

gg

Husky

I think the chainless league live on deserts port cities because of how they look, etc. and is said to live in the eastern parts of arinar. But I wonder what would be the goal there if there's going to be a map 5 desert location, etc.

27 minutes ago, Avamanyar said:

I think the chainless league live on deserts port cities because of how they look, etc. and is said to live in the eastern parts of arinar. But I wonder what would be the goal there if there's going to be a map 5 desert location, etc.

good question! what would be the goal👾

is it an ancient empire that rivaled the mermen? is it some kewl new dragon boss or a huuuge Serpent? will there be egyptian elements like pyramids and biiiig statues? cuz a serpentlike Raidboss or villain could be the chaos snake/God Apophis of Egyptian Mythology

right now Kronus and the forces of chaos play a big role in ws but since kronus is from another world called borea, maybe we could ACTUALLY go on with chaos. 

Chaos plays a major bad guy role in Warspear now. we even have the world snakes as bosses in the chaos event.

so if we take them and say they are the offsprings of the great chaos Snake Apophis we'd already have a huuuge enemy to fight off.

And since chaos already brought decay upon the mermen empire, why would it not also corrupt the ancient desert empire that might exist in the desert map?

also we would have an origin for the chainless league as you said, aswell as Geniery, the boss in easy nadir. there could be more desert and ancient stuff about that too👻

it could also be like the chainless league itself that sends us as players to the new map. 

like, they didn't leave because they wanted, they evacuated and now they saw how successful we are as heroes so they order us to go to their homelands and get rid of their enemies there. 

or they simply deemed us worthy enough to go there and do the jobs that are too risky for them, like, obtaining dragon scales etc👾 

theres alot of potential in the new area and the bigger and vaster it gets, the more challenges we can fill the place with💚🐬

Edited by Mooh

I agree although the Chainless league doesn't live in a desert. They live in a volcanic region with a very active volcano 

Edited by Drakoknight
Crap spelling

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

I agree alth the Chainless league doesn't live in a desert. They live in a volcanic region with a very active volcano 

Wrong. They may have a city in irselnort but it wasn't specified they live in volcanic regions. 

On 6/19/2015 at 10:57 PM, Peter_Munk said:

Alliance scouts encountered Chainless League merchants. The merchants had founded a rich and well populated city called Nadir-sard, in the northern part of Irselnort. 

1 hour ago, Avamanyar said:

Wrong. They may have a city in irselnort but it wasn't specified they live in volcanic regions. 

Look at the surrounding land of Nadir. It's a active volcano. A desert is very much an yellow/red color sandy area. Unlike Nadir's red, black, grey color scheme

6 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Look at the surrounding land of Nadir. It's a active volcano. A desert is very much an yellow/red color sandy area. Unlike Nadir's red, black, grey color scheme

Yes, they have a city in a volcanic region called nadir but from where they came from in the eastern part of arinar it isn't mentioned that it is a volcanic region too. 

11 hours ago, Avamanyar said:

Yes, they have a city in a volcanic region called nadir but from where they came from in the eastern part of arinar it isn't mentioned that it is a volcanic region too. 

Ah now I see what your saying :facepalm:

• 7 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 7:26 AM, Mooh said:

good question! what would be the goal👾

is it an ancient empire that rivaled the mermen? is it some kewl new dragon boss or a huuuge Serpent? will there be egyptian elements like pyramids and biiiig statues? cuz a serpentlike Raidboss or villain could be the chaos snake/God Apophis of Egyptian Mythology

right now Kronus and the forces of chaos play a big role in ws but since kronus is from another world called borea, maybe we could ACTUALLY go on with chaos. 

Chaos plays a major bad guy role in Warspear now. we even have the world snakes as bosses in the chaos event.

so if we take them and say they are the offsprings of the great chaos Snake Apophis we'd already have a huuuge enemy to fight off.

And since chaos already brought decay upon the mermen empire, why would it not also corrupt the ancient desert empire that might exist in the desert map?

also we would have an origin for the chainless league as you said, aswell as Geniery, the boss in easy nadir. there could be more desert and ancient stuff about that too👻

it could also be like the chainless league itself that sends us as players to the new map. 

like, they didn't leave because they wanted, they evacuated and now they saw how successful we are as heroes so they order us to go to their homelands and get rid of their enemies there. 

or they simply deemed us worthy enough to go there and do the jobs that are too risky for them, like, obtaining dragon scales etc👾 

theres alot of potential in the new area and the bigger and vaster it gets, the more challenges we can fill the place with💚🐬

OKAY so i thought about many things and I'll add some here:

First of all, several bosses in the game (Like the heavy handed Jabbar, Geniery, the boss of mythic bg) are creatures that COULD originate from the said eastern desert world. 

This would  make sense because as i suggested, the chainless league could originate from there too and they could've brought them along and locked them in the dungeon. 

As for the idea of chaos disrupting the desert and  the rest of the warspear world, it would be a nice idea to actually introduce  that.

What we could ALSO introduce would be an official FORM of the Kutulu boss from hero sea. The one in the dg is a huge disappointment for all the lovecraft fans among us and ill add the idea to add his FACE as an enormous raidboss to fight off. 

My idea is to make his face the thing people need to attack and gigantic tentacles, that shoot out of the floor become minibosses u have to kill in order to prevent debuffs from happening.  He would be a great raidboss and you could easily make it happen by changing the quest dialogue from Hero Sea to "The Tranps caught an offspring of Kutulu" or "The tramps sealed an avatar of Kutulu"

PLEASE consider this idea!

The new spring mechanism that allows us to use a teleport should play a role in the new map, since i hope it will be MASSIVE. 

A gigantig map to explore and spend actual hours walking through all the locations of it and a personal tp to set up to reach your favorite place or ur current quest location🦁

What we could ALSO add would be a  more classical form of arena for official 10 vs 10 or 1v1 fights, which, of course, add new rewards to the arena🦁 Like a huge jungle/desert arena with special gear?

The idea for a 1v1 would be simple. A 1v1 fight can be done under particular rules tho  and therefore be super exciting in many ways.

The 10v10 could be interesting. Like a capture the flag (comparable to Wars or Mermen event).

HERE Are ideas for gears that could be introduced with the new update:

As already suspected by many players, crit dmg enhancement and attack strength parameters could be added to the game in the future. I have sole extra ideas in how to create several items:

First of all there could be an item that reduced the duration of stuns and debuffs applied to the character (like the Glove in sea) but we make it work everywhere. By making it pve we could also make people deliberate on how to use it on their pvp set, because it will most likely be very desired for any kind of pvp. 

A second kind of item that provides a spellshield, just like the mermen talent. 

Of course the shield shouldn't be too strong to prevent any imbalance from happening. But its an idea that's worth being explored

Another  idea presented by some people is mounts. We know that its gonna be hard to visualise  a character actually riding a mount but we could add the possibility of transforming into a mount on the new map, just like in spring and winter etc🦁 Would be just fine  

A last wish of mine is to create an actual CITY in the game.

Like... a place with many houses and things. Not like The previous cities.

Actually houses, palaces, a city that contain a whole quest environment😇 and ofc contain the mentioned classical arena and the chainless league main  quarters🦁  

Maybe there  could be several buildings like mini castles for guilds, that could be conquered by guilds to grant them mini castle buffs

Just saying 😋 

Ofc there could just be a regular castle too. Who knows😄

Those are some of my crazy and hardly realizable ideas😇 

I hope you can use some of them

Have a nice day