PVE COMPETITIVE CONTENT - Harad's Tower

Arthas

One of the most glaring issues with our beloved game is the lack of endgame competitive content for PVE players.

Nowadays the "endgame" is composed of only Mermen Sanctuary , which has become "easy" content for most players at High end guilds, and theres no system to push players to always find the most effective ways to play , always pushing to faster and smoother dungeon runs.

So my suggestion would be to create a new system to fill that hole.

e965e0ca8582e0d5508b92cd2cf6c7ee.jpg.da0e58692b25537230df58bb0a0573f7.jpg                    Harad's Tower                    e965e0ca8582e0d5508b92cd2cf6c7ee.jpg.da0e58692b25537230df58bb0a0573f7.jpg

Lore : Up to devs to insert this in the game in a way that makes sense lorewise. (Maybe Harad made this tower to safekeep divine weapons that would be used by people of Arinar in a crisis , to fight against evil "X").

CONCEPT :

1) A 5-Player Dungeon that has 20 floors/difficulties.

Ranging from 1 - 20.

Once floor 1 was completed , that party would unlock Floor 2 , and so on.

Every daily reset would reset the entire dungeon and players would have to start again from Floor 1

Dungeons would only be able to be done in the previously stipulated time (which means that the players wouldn't be able to extend their time inside of the dungeon with no item) , if failed to complete in time the party would be teleported back to the entrance.

1.1) How to participate?

To enter you would need "Harad's Key" which could be obtainable only by trading 200 "Divine Reputation" with "Roram" , a mysterious looking man that we meet when nearing the entrance.

Screenshot_3.png.43dd7dcdd3fbd0831604fa63694f71a9.png

1.2 ) How do i get "Divine Reputation" ?

Spoiler

In the same map as the Tower you are going to find a encampment , with 5 people living in.

tumblr_p5jbg49pnp1qciqqno2_r1_640.gif.dea833c2ce608a37e656360a3430ca8a.gif

Everyday each one of them is going to give you 2 quests , and each will reward you with 20 Divine Reputation.

Which means that you can get a total of 200 Divine Reputarion daily, BUT , they will only talk to you after you meet some requirements.

NPC 1 - Maliat Elves Reputation 5000/5000            + 350 Achiev. Medals

NPC 2 - Tlalocs Reputation 5000/5000                    + 400 Achiev. Medals

NPC 3 - Garou Anzu-ihri Reputarion 5000/5000     + 450 Achiev. Medals

NPC 4 - Trolls of Tom-Lugu Reputation 5000/5000 +500 Achiev. Medals

NPC 5 - Thunderbird Pirates 5000/5000                  +550 Achiev. Medals

2)Floors Mob Difficulty Scaling (HP,DMG,DEF)

Spoiler

Example :

Screenshot_1.png.bbbad0d23be397c9b3f9b7e962c31ccb.png

Gnoll Warrior :

*Ficticious Numbers*

Open World:

Level 16

HP 6554/6554 

DEF 100

DMG 50

Floor 1 :

Level 26

HP 13108/13108

DEF 200

DMG 100

Floor 2 : (+15%)

Level 27

HP 15074/15074

DEF 230

DMG 115

Floor 10 : (+100%)

Level 30

HP 26216/26216

DEF 400

DMG 200

Floor 20 : (+250%)

Level 32

HP 45878/45878

DEF 700

DMG 350

3) Every 5 floors we would have a "Raid Boss" 

At floors 5-10-15-20 we would have to fight Bosses.

What i would suggest at this bosses is having multiple mechanics, something hard that would actually force people to pratice, and to try multiple times to achieve that.

We have so much potential in mechanics already in game :

I will suggest one specific Boss :

Concept of Floor 5 Boss :

Spoiler

KROM :

HP :  1.000.000/1.000.000

73b44cab7cd216a662d2d4bdd385cc2a.gif.2818faea74aa0178f7d349ce7dec1480.gif

- Fight 

Phase 1 : ( Lasts from 1.000.000HP to 700.000HP)

Skill 1 - Furious Stomp :

Every 15 seconds he is going to create an "Earthquake" in a random area of effect, and those hit by it will lose 50% hp and 25% move speed for 5 sec.

Skill 2 - Earth's Aid 

Every 100.000HP lost will trigger this skill , creating a shield of sharp crystals around him that reflects 25% of dealt damage to the attacker until 2 Rock Pillars are destroyed.

Those pillars will work similarly to Engineer portals, spawning randomly on the area, but will be squishier.

Phase 2 : ( Lasts from 700.000HP to 250.000HP)

Skill 1 - Enrage

Every 150.000HP lost will trigger this skill , KROM will go Berserk , +100% DMG , -50% Defenses. Lasts 10 seconds

Skill 2 - Adamantium Armor :  

Once he reaches 500.000HP he is going to activate this skill , turning him invincible and summoning adds.

To deactivate it , one of the players , chosen by the party , will go to the next area , pass through a corridor of traps ( every triggered trap would harm the player in 20% of its hp , and give him a debuff of 25% move speed) and deactivate a mechanism.

While he doest that part of the phase, others will have to take care of the adds , while holding aggro of KROM.

Phase 3 : (Lasts from 250.000HP to 0HP)

Skill 1 - Crystal Wave :

Every 50.000HP will trigger the skill Crystal Wave , activating a wave of crystals coming from every direction , that if hits , will take 50% of the players hp.

This has been implemented before :

11.gif.2cab34b1c064f7a33b59e2e35e409699.gif.dcf2ecee96be368d74d47d31912a68f7.gif

Skill 2 - Self Sacrifice  :

Anytime between 30.000HP and 1HP Krom will explode on a radius of 7x7 one shotting anyone on that area. And dying in the process.

4 ) After every "RAID BOSS" we would have a change in mechanics , monsters and environment.

Spoiler

PART 1 (Floors 1-5)

Theme Crystal Cave (Area and mobs with that theme)

HeartCave.png.962a398095f8a87873f1750f066633d4.png

10% STUN RESISTANCE

Aggro radius normal

1 Puzzle 

PART 2 (Floors 6-10)

Theme Desert  (Area and mobs with that theme)

3fa5bb4060dafdd3a271dc397a069f5d.jpg.ee9b311eeaabebe3da530bc81f28d54d.jpg

20% Stun resistance

Aggro radius +1 

2 Puzzles

PART 3 (Floors 11-15)

Theme Rain Forest  (Area and mobs with that theme)

daniel-riise-bridgefinished2.thumb.jpg.62bd7939ac9985d6edc335adad4eaeff.jpg

30% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2 

Elite Mobs 

2 Puzzles

PART 4 (Floors 16-20)

Theme Path to Heaven  (Area and mobs with that theme)

61c186c66356aededd0327fdfefae305.thumb.jpg.4c9472469808cf1d4ee42757cdba7ffa.jpg

50% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2

Elite Mobs 

3 Puzzles

Aggro radius normal : Aggro 1 pack at a time 

Aggro radius +1 : Will always aggro 2 packs at a time

Aggro Radius +2 : Will aggro the entire area

Elite Mobs : Every area will have 1 elite mob, that is a mob with atleast triple the strenght of the mobs on that floor. And that has similar skills to the boss of that PART , but on a smaller and weaker scale.

Puzzles : Puzzles have existed in Warspear for a long time , and those wouldn't be different. Wanna open that door the the next area?

Then find out in what order you have to press the 3 levers to open it. Nothing too complicated, because we are running out of time here :)

5 )COMPETITION

Spoiler

New Ranking System

Harad's Tower Ranking 

Divided in 3 sections :

Daily/Weekly/All time

Taking into consideration :

Higher Floor Reached

Time to complete it

When was that feat achieved

6) REWARDS

After all that hard work and that much effort put into reaching higher floors , the player will certainly expect something to show off his skills , teamwork and patience to other players.

Spoiler

Drop of Extremely rare Weapon Skins (Personal)

Drop of Extremely rare Costumes (Personal)

Achievements

After completion of every floor the player has a chance to get Weapon Skins fit to his class.

% of drop increases as his party goes up the Tower.

After the completion of every Boss Floor (5/10/15/20) the player has a chance to get a Costume of that Boss.

I'd suggest a % drop of 0.5% max.

Achievements :

Still Alive!

Complete Floor 1

Rock'n Roll

Complete Floor 5

I need Water

Complete Floor 10

No more Mosquitoes

Complete Floor 15

Is that even possible?

Complete Floor 20

I hope you guys enjoy , i have a few more ideas to post on the forum , and will do so in the near future.

PS : Concept Art is only here to illustrate , and try to give all the readers a peek into my idea. They were taken from various sites , and do not represent the actual content ingame. 

PS2: The numbers shown here are nothing but estimates, and would most certainly be changed by the developers, when tuning the idea to be applicable to Warspear.

@Nolan @Akasha @snorlax  @Khrone  @Higgings @Jcbreff

Edited by Arthas

I really like this idea of more endgame pve content and especially phases for bosses since i believe only boss that has anything resembling phases is octo and it just has 3 phases before you can even attack the boss itself, i dont know if you can count orci to have phases after killing shadows

Simply an exceptional idea, as it was said, and really, whoever arrives at the End game, has nothing else to do, at least in PvE content, besides going Tws and more Tws, or daily events like ship, grotto etc... if by chance the developers created this "Tower of Harad" I'm sure all Players who like the PvE part of the game would be very happy.

Edited by Arthas

Wow! This is just amazing. 

I love it. Oh please oh please, admins looks at this!! 

Such a well thought out and detailed suggestion. 

Hats off. :kawaii:

The rewards can be increased considering the difficulty of the whole thing. 

The people at the top of the Harard's tower ranking can be given a passive buff until someone new comes along and takes their rank. 

There should be a sweet pot of gold at the end of this though. I don't think purple weapons, heroic gear, skins and costumes would cut it. 

People wouldn't bother if the rewards are just that. 

Edited by TheCaster

4 hours ago, Arthas said:

i like the idea but the requirement seems a bit to much, specially the medals

1 minute ago, Ogull said:

i like the idea but the requirement seems a bit to much, specially the medals

It is pretty high, but remember , this is supposed to be the endgame pve content.

You can still enter without all of those requirements, it will just take you longer to get 200 reputation and buy a key.

Getting 5k rep on all of those is pretty easy, just takes time. And reaching 500+ Achiev. Medals with just time and effort is possible without spending a dime.

This is to create a feeling of achievement when you reach that. And shows that those that enter the tower have conquered most of the game already

All very nice concept, but

In Warspear there is a giant problem in PvE, Many classes are devalued for dungeons.. 

What would be your solution to not becoming a Tower to go with 1 Tank + 4 dps with pet heal + pot HP? 

It would be great if the tower is mandatory to go with 1 tank + 2 or 3 dps + 2 heal optional. 

Edited by Danfake

1 minute ago, Danfake said:

All very nice concept, buttttt

In Warspear there is a giant problem in PvE, Many classes are devalued for dungeons.. 

What would be your solution to not becoming a Tower to go with 1 Tank + 4 dps with pet heal + pot HP? 

It would be great if the tower is mandatory to go with 1 tank + 2 or 3 dps + 2 heal optional. 

The Lower levels will maybe be doable without tanks and healers if the party is extremely strong. 

But i doubt that will be possible to even beat KROM without a tank and a healer.

Remember that as the players go up the TOWER mobs will have more and more STUN RESISTANCE, hp , def and dmg.

That will certainly make TANKS and HEALERS needed.

6 minutes ago, Arthas said:

And reaching 500+ Achiev. Medals with just time and effort is possible without spending a dime.

but still reaching +500 medals isn't endgame. imagine if a new player join the game or someone make a new player, and reach max level in a month or two and get their gears ready. and reach what we call "end game" they would still be locked out of this dungeon for a loong time, cuz now they need to grind "achievements" of all things!. and some of these can be absolutely tedious to do. use 1000 scroll/pot/food, kill all raid bosses, win X amount of times in arena to name a few

Just now, Ogull said:

but still reaching +500 medals isn't endgame. imagine if a new player join the game or someone make a new player, and reach max level in a month or two and get their gears ready. and reach what we call "end game" they would still be locked out of this dungeon for a loong time, cuz now they need to grind "achievements" of all things!. and some of these can be absolutely tedious to do. use 1000 scroll/pot/food, kill all raid bosses, win X amount of times in arena to name a few

In a month a player can easily reach 400 achiev medals.

With that amount they can get 80 rep daily.

So 2 keys every 5 days. Isn’t that bad

1 minute ago, Ogull said:

Nowadays it is very easy to complete medals.. 

I leveling up little by little you get, I raised a class from level 1 to 32 today I have 350.

The idea is very interesting, it reminds me of some content that I like to do in other games. today on warspear I just go for gvgs and maybe farm mermam on wednesdays and saturdays, it's sad because the game has the potential for much more

Edited by Arthas

I thought it was a great idea to come up with in a future update, because nowadays the final Pve content of the game is based mostly on arena and only when there are time of year events in the game. The rewards are good too because something strong could be obtained just there without the possibility of selling or buying them, making players conquer it. The idea of mobs getting stronger when passing the tower is very good too because you will need to make a good group to go and not just a tank with pet heal and four dmg full vampirism.

Up :)

great idea, reminds me a lot of manga I've read, I think it would be interesting also if each floor of the tower provided a considerable amount of drop gold according to the difficulty of the mob, so that it would be profitable to free players even if they didn't have enough strength to getting to the more advanced floors, since not every endgame player is +8-10, would be a way for them not to leave their hands empty, throwing their key away.

This idea opens the door to a lot of new mechanics within the game, I hope admins pay attention to that.

Just now, Diego Ferreira said:

great idea, reminds me a lot of manga I've read, I think it would be interesting also if each floor of the tower provided a considerable amount of drop gold according to the difficulty of the mob, so that it would be profitable to free players even if they didn't have enough strength to getting to the more advanced floors, since not every endgame player is +8-10, would be a way for them not to leave their hands empty, throwing their key away.

This idea opens the door to a lot of new mechanics within the game, I hope admins pay attention to that.

The mobs could be slightly weakened to let those players do it, even if it's a bit of a slog fest. Many parties tend to have at least 2 min-maxers 

7 hours ago, Arthas said:

One of the most glaring issues with our beloved game is the lack of endgame competitive content for PVE players.

Nowadays the "endgame" is composed of only Mermen Sanctuary , which has become "easy" content for most players at High end guilds, and theres no system to push players to always find the most effective ways to play , always pushing to faster and smoother dungeon runs.

e965e0ca8582e0d5508b92cd2cf6c7ee.jpg.da0e58692b25537230df58bb0a0573f7.jpg                    Harad's Tower                    e965e0ca8582e0d5508b92cd2cf6c7ee.jpg.da0e58692b25537230df58bb0a0573f7.jpg

Lore : Up to devs to insert this in the game in a way that makes sense lorewise. (Maybe Harad made this tower to safekeep divine weapons that would be used by people of Arinar in a crisis , to fight against evil "X").

CONCEPT :

Ranging from 1 - 20.

Every daily reset would reset the entire dungeon and players would have to start again from Floor 1

Dungeons would only be able to be done in the previously stipulated time (which means that the players wouldn't be able to extend their time inside of the dungeon with no item) , if failed to complete in time the party would be teleported back to the entrance.

1.1) How to participate?

To enter you would need "Harad's Key" which could be obtainable only by trading 200 "Divine Reputation" with "Roram" , a mysterious looking man that we meet when nearing the entrance.

Reveal hidden contents

In the same map as the Tower you are going to find a encampment , with 5 people living in.

Everyday each one of them is going to give you 2 quests , and each will reward you with 20 Divine Reputation.

Which means that you can get a total of 200 Divine Reputarion daily, BUT , they will only talk to you after you meet some requirements.

Reveal hidden contents

Example :

Gnoll Warrior :

*Ficticious Numbers*

Open World:

Level 16

HP 6554/6554 

DEF 100

DMG 50

Floor 1 :

Level 26

HP 13108/13108

DEF 200

DMG 100

Level 27

HP 15074/15074

DEF 230

DMG 115

Level 30

HP 26216/26216

DEF 400

DMG 200

Level 32

HP 45878/45878

DEF 700

DMG 350

What i would suggest at this bosses is having multiple mechanics, something hard that would actually force people to pratice, and to try multiple times to achieve that.

Reveal hidden contents

KROM :

- Fight 

Every 15 seconds he is going to create an "Earthquake" in a random area of effect, and those hit by it will lose 50% hp and 25% move speed for 5 sec.

Skill 2 - Earth's Aid 

Every 100.000HP lost will trigger this skill , creating a shield of sharp crystals around him that reflects 25% of dealt damage to the attacker until 2 Rock Pillars are destroyed.

Those pillars will work similarly to Engineer portals, spawning randomly on the area, but will be squishier.

Skill 1 - Enrage

Every 150.000HP lost will trigger this skill , KROM will go Berserk , +100% DMG , -50% Defenses. Lasts 10 seconds

Once he reaches 500.000HP he is going to activate this skill , turning him invincible and summoning adds.

To deactivate it , one of the players , chosen by the party , will go to the next area , pass through a corridor of traps ( every triggered trap would harm the player in 20% of its hp , and give him a debuff of 25% move speed) and deactivate a mechanism.

While he doest that part of the phase, others will have to take care of the adds , while holding aggro of KROM.

Skill 1 - Crystal Wave :

Every 50.000HP will trigger the skill Crystal Wave , activating a wave of crystals coming from every direction , that if hits , will take 50% of the players hp.

11.gif.2cab34b1c064f7a33b59e2e35e409699.gif.dcf2ecee96be368d74d47d31912a68f7.gif

Anytime between 30.000HP and 1HP Krom will explode on a radius of 7x7 one shotting anyone on that area. And dying in the process.

4 ) After every "RAID BOSS" we would have a change in mechanics , monsters and environment.

Reveal hidden contents

PART 1 (Floors 1-5)

10% STUN RESISTANCE

Aggro radius normal

1 Puzzle 

PART 2 (Floors 6-10)

20% Stun resistance

Aggro radius +1 

2 Puzzles

PART 3 (Floors 11-15)

30% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2 

Elite Mobs 

2 Puzzles

PART 4 (Floors 16-20)

50% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2

Elite Mobs 

3 Puzzles

Elite Mobs : Every area will have 1 elite mob, that is a mob with atleast triple the strenght of the mobs on that floor. And that has similar skills to the boss of that PART , but on a smaller and weaker scale.

Puzzles : Puzzles have existed in Warspear for a long time , and those wouldn't be different. Wanna open that door the the next area?

Then find out in what order you have to press the 3 levers to open it. Nothing too complicated, because we are running out of time here :)

5 )COMPETITION

Reveal hidden contents

New Ranking System

Harad's Tower Ranking 

Divided in 3 sections :

Daily/Weekly/All time

Higher Floor Reached

Time to complete it

6) REWARDS

After all that hard work and that much effort put into reaching higher floors , the player will certainly expect something to show off his skills , teamwork and patience to other players.

Reveal hidden contents

Achievements

After completion of every floor the player has a chance to get Weapon Skins fit to his class.

After the completion of every Boss Floor (5/10/15/20) the player has a chance to get a Costume of that Boss.

Achievements :

Still Alive!

Complete Floor 1

Rock'n Roll

Complete Floor 5

I need Water

Complete Floor 10

No more Mosquitoes

Complete Floor 15

Is that even possible?

Complete Floor 20

I hope you guys enjoy , i have a few more ideas to post on the forum , and will do so in the near future.

PS : Concept Art is only here to illustrate , and try to give all the readers a peek into my idea. They were taken from various sites , and do not represent the actual content ingame. 

PS2: The numbers shown here are nothing but estimates, and would most certainly be changed by the developers, when tuning the idea to be applicable to Warspear.

Sword Art Online Aincrad Papel de Parede HD | Plano de Fundo | 1920x1080

9 hours ago, Arthas said:

CONCEPT :

Ranging from 1 - 20.

1.1) How to participate?

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Example :

Gnoll Warrior :

*Ficticious Numbers*

Open World:

Level 16

HP 6554/6554 

DEF 100

DMG 50

Floor 1 :

Level 26

HP 13108/13108

DEF 200

DMG 100

Level 27

HP 15074/15074

DEF 230

DMG 115

Level 30

HP 26216/26216

DEF 400

DMG 200

Level 32

HP 45878/45878

DEF 700

DMG 350

Reveal hidden contents

KROM :

- Fight 

Skill 2 - Earth's Aid 

Skill 1 - Enrage

Skill 1 - Crystal Wave :

Reveal hidden contents

PART 1 (Floors 1-5)

10% STUN RESISTANCE

Aggro radius normal

1 Puzzle 

PART 2 (Floors 6-10)

20% Stun resistance

Aggro radius +1 

2 Puzzles

PART 3 (Floors 11-15)

30% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2 

Elite Mobs 

2 Puzzles

PART 4 (Floors 16-20)

50% Stun resistance

Aggro Radius +2

Elite Mobs 

3 Puzzles

5 )COMPETITION

Reveal hidden contents

New Ranking System

Harad's Tower Ranking 

Divided in 3 sections :

Daily/Weekly/All time

Higher Floor Reached

Time to complete it

6) REWARDS

Reveal hidden contents

Achievements

Achievements :

Still Alive!

Complete Floor 1

Rock'n Roll

Complete Floor 5

I need Water

Complete Floor 10

No more Mosquitoes

Complete Floor 15

Is that even possible?

Complete Floor 20

It's an interesting idea, as currently warspear's endgame content is based only on gvg mermen, it would give a fresh air to the game's PVE content.

37 minutes ago, ZheifDeusDoNovoMundo said:

a good idea to have more content in the game as currently only gvg are attractive ( sometimes not even that )

I have to agree. Only a few members of any guilds are seen 

i said also should make an raid boss like spring with neutral area, and explain the reason for making that, anyway, is just a suggestion, i didnt wanted to offend anyone, and im sorry.

this idea is simply wonderful..., we are all already "sick" of the current system very monotonous from the dungeons, it's always the same thing, it's always the same thing countless repetitive times, and I'm not just talking about the rewards, but dungeons are boring... see in events, many players always come back to play because is something new and fun, but done the same dungeon 200x a week it's tiring and very boring that's your idea it doesn't necessarily have to be like you described but it would be something very new and fun in the game, basically a new "T6" with something totally new :good:

It's splendid... well made... well conceived.

And I fell in love with the Boss Phase mechanism (BB and DS3 player here... I know what Phases do... hehe)

One thing to be said is about rewards being personal thus not being possible to sell it elsewhere (fair enough). And the same goes to suits. So I would just add a set ammount of gold these items can be sold for througu NPCs. So that everytime you get something from such place, it will always be a "win".

Nothing too high, or it would kinda break the economy of the server I believe. 

Well done! This idea is something that I've had in my mind for quite a while now but you did it even better. Thumbs up for sure! :not_okay:

Personal rewards, especially if just regular skins and costumes seem a bit underwhelming. If the rewards were something like recolour kits for example, might be a bit more interesting. For example, a recolour kit for demonologists costume, to change to main colour scheme from black and white to blue and white. Or say a red recolor for ice daggers, or something along those lines. 

Other than the rewards, absolutely love the idea. The game really lacks challenge atm, especially for end game players. Would love to see this become a thing in the future.

3 hours ago, Higgings said:

And I fell in love with the Boss Phase mechanism (BB and DS3 player here... I know what Phases do... hehe)

One thing to be said is about rewards being personal thus not being possible to sell it elsewhere (fair enough). And the same goes to suits. So I would just add a set ammount of gold these items can be sold for througu NPCs. So that everytime you get something from such place, it will always be a "win".

Phases is essentially "this isn't my final form" think Cell from Dragon Ball 

22 hours ago, Higgings said:

Was about to say the same haha, the idea is verry cool and fresh but as aweys im concert about the reward, powerful personal weapons/gear sounds amazing but its obvious you wont drop every run so the question remains is what will be the "junk" loot, i wont be happy if i slay tons of op mobs and incredibly hard boss for the end chest to contain deff and common sub.So my idea in such dung common ressurces and regular relics to be removed from the drop loot and insted at the end all from pt to get set amount of gold (10-15k wont break the game im sure) + some unique scrools/pots+energy/eth sub depending on luck.

Here is some ideas:

Pot of luck:for next 2hours all gold drop from the monsters will be doubled (elits included)

Pot of undieing rage:for next 5mins all stats of the character (defense and offense) are bossted by 20% magic and psy power included (resilence not included ofc)

Scrool of swiftness:for next 2h char move speed will boosted by 50%(doesnt work in arena mode, doesnt work in gvg and castle raids,does not stack with chars speed skills)

Scrool of harads power:for next 5mins character power is boosted by 30% depending on witch power the char use more magic or psy.

Scrool of harad unification:for next 2h increase the guild points received from quests and dung by 100%(stacks with unty pots)

Final note:ofc the durations and power can be change abit if it looks too powerful, but dont forget high risk, high reward.

6 hours ago, coldravens said:

Was about to say the same haha, the idea is verry cool and fresh but as aweys im concert about the reward, powerful personal weapons/gear sounds amazing but its obvious you wont drop every run so the question remains is what will be the "junk" loot, i wont be happy if i slay tons of op mobs and incredibly hard boss for the end chest to contain deff and common sub.So my idea in such dung common ressurces and regular relics to be removed from the drop loot and insted at the end all from pt to get set amount of gold (10-15k wont break the game im sure) + some unique scrools/pots+energy/eth sub depending on luck.

Here is some ideas:

Pot of luck:for next 2hours all gold drop from the monsters will be doubled (elits included)

Pot of undying rage:for next 5mins all stats of the character (defense and offense) are boosted by 20% magic and psy power included (resilience not included ofc)

Scroll of swiftness:for next 2h char move speed will boosted by 50%(doesn't work in arena mode, doesn't work in gvg and castle raids,does not stack with chars speed skills)

Scroll of harads power:for next 5mins character power is boosted by 30% depending on witch power the char use more magic or psy.

Scroll of harad unification:for next 2h increase the guild points received from quests and dung by 100%(stacks with unity pots)

Final note:ofc the durations and power can be change abit if it looks too powerful, but don't forget high risk, high reward.

Correction of misspelled stuff for you 

And in addition I would like to see some unique stuff. Maybe even weapons with a unique skill. For example- Arcane Blade of Garaans Wrath- level 32 physical sword, skill: Dragon Aspect- The Player gains increased physical dmg, physical defense, and deals aoe damage for 30 seconds (think Steel Hurricane) 

17 hours ago, Drakoknight said:

Hey Tanklore. Are you returning to Warspear? 

only if i find something challenging and fun to do i will be active again, as for now, i rarely log to do thing due the lack of pve content that requires more attention into such.

The idea is good, but I would prefer a tower with several floors and different quests with strong mobs,  every 5 Ascent 1 different boss and hard to kill, like I would only kill it with 10 guilds and certainly drops if rare items, which would certainly be shared for those who participate in the kill, and that these bosses were born only once a day. 

And at the end of the tower on floor 10 had the supreme boss of the game that only the best guilds together could kill him so hard, I would also put "save" for teleport, for the player to save anywhere on the map and automatically use the teleport scroll, would put the save worth 500k und, and the teleport worth 10k to encourage players to walk around the map. 

Edited by Higgings
Translated so that to be posted on International Section

• 3 months later...

I agree to this even without reading, pve players must have something useful to do besides the dgs. Almost every gvg based on pvp is kind of tiring, we remember how hyped we were for pve when bg tower came.

• 6 months later...

This is just an extremely good and needed idea. I think your idea is great and borderline perfect, so my following suggestion is a mere addition to your content, not a replacement.

What if we had an "infinite" mode within this tower? A survival mode with infinite floors. After each floors we would just get another floor with artificially stronger mobs. Monster slowly, but steadily, getting faster, stronger and harder to kill with each floor.

Parties would compete to see whoever was able to reach the highest floor, which would slowly go up as the game and items progresses. Every time a new update with better items was released, players would be able to push further into the tower. Once we establish the "limit" in a given update, every time someone manages to push further would be a massive event worth remembering.  You could actually have the lower levels to be pretty easy, giving a chance to every player, even weaker players, to try. 

The final reward of this survival mode would be calculated based on how many floors the party managed to clear before they died. Players would compete for highest floor reached, with the top party maybe having some bonuses, you could also have categories like "Highest floor under lvl6-12-18-26-32", each player would have a personal highest floor counter but maybe every guild could have one too, some "Highest floor achieved by the guild" that could also grant status.