My Warspear life story

krzyskillz

I was inspired to write this due to Mecha Saiyan's story which can be found here:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65750.0

I thought it was interesting so I decided to write my own, and maybe more people will write theirs.

Back in 2011, I was looking over the app store for some fun online games, then Warspear came up. I downloaded in around version 2.0 or so. When I was reading the class descriptions, I found that it said that druids could turn into animals (no joke, that's what the OLD description said). I thought that was cool so the very first char I made was a druid. I started the game and go to lvl 3 and realised i couldn't turn into animals, then I saw a BD doing almost 3 times my damage so I remade a char into a bd.

I got to about level 11 with a friend of mine and then I decided to try out the mc side. So I made a shaman class. I play both my bd and shaman for a while, I got my shaman to lvl 9 and bd to lvl 13. I started to get bored of the game so I uninstalled it without setting a password, which was bad.

When i decided to return about 3 months later, I found that I couldn't get on my chars cus I didn't know about the password setting. Now my Bd is forever lost on the EU server, its name is Krzykiller, and all I can do is stare at the name in my friends list. (If anyone knows how I can get my character back, i would like to know.)

So, I started fresh. I made a new account and made a barb. Once I got to lvl 9, I met Shawn. (Shawnloll as you may know him). We were both barbs and there was a shaman with us for a little while. We all decided to log on at the same time the next day, but that shaman never showed up and me and Shawn went on to the second island without him.

This is when Shawn and I decided to make our Elf characters. I made a new BD and he made a druid. At level 3-4 we met another guy, Zak. (Avoidme as you may know him.) All three of us went on through the island and onto the next.

Fast forward a few months, and Shawn and I are both level 16 and the chosen/forsaken update had arrived but we all didn't really play them that much ( was also working on mc chars). A few weeks later, Zak left us for the mc because his "girlfriend" was on there. So, it was back to Shawn and I.

After a few more months, Shawn and I decided to make some YouTube vids. Our very first one was our demonolgist video which today has 3k views. After a couple more months, guilds arrived. Shawn and I decided to make a guild dedicated to making videos and having fun. Then, we met Carpetlick and other good friends who helped our guild become somewhat well know within the Warspear community.

The guild grew and grew and eventually reached level 2. Everyone in the guild built a strong relationship with eachother, and everyone was having a good time. But great things never last.... A few month later (Feb/March 2014) the guild started to head downhill. We all just started to get tired of the game and we all sorta went our seperate ways. Shawn and I both took a break for a while but Carpetlick, now know as Thesnowman, still played on. Then, after about a 5 month break, the new island arrived. So I decided to get back on and give it a try. At this moment, I'm working on getting my bd and priest past 20. The guild isn't active anymore but maybe people will start to join. If you would like to join, just message me in game or on the forum and we will get a spot for you.

Shawn and I are still great friends to this day and we have been for the past 2 and a half years, we never met eachother but maybe someday we will. We stuck with eachother from the very beginning and will probably stay till the end. Today, I am the proud owner of Krzyskillz, leader of WarspearBros, and someone who hasn't spent a penny a miracle coins.

Hope you liked my story because is has been a long journey and I there still much more to come.

thanks very much for that comment :good:

and nice story btw. I also remember the old class descriptions... druids transforming into animals, rangers using the aid of animals, shamans summoning spirits, rogues and their bag of tricks ;D

I always wanted to see those things in game, but never happened :(

good story tho.

I remember that too, when my BD was lvl 14 I was looking at the class descriptions

And I saw that druids could change into animals. Sad things was, they couldn't change

Into animals. So I deleted my druid. And now... I got a lvl 20 druid and no BD  ::)

• 3 months later...

Did u forget me (: lol  :shok:

I was totaly in there before carpet lick right? Cus before guilds it was just 4 of us me you Shawn and that other guy ( dontremeber) :P

• 3 weeks later...

the best era was the rank  era were all players are equal :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

I was inspired to write this due to Mecha Saiyan's story which can be found here:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=65750.0

I thought it was interesting so I decided to write my own, and maybe more people will write theirs.

Back in 2011, I was looking over the app store for some fun online games, then Warspear came up. I downloaded in around version 2.0 or so. When I was reading the class descriptions, I found that it said that druids could turn into animals (no joke, that's what the OLD description said). I thought that was cool so the very first char I made was a druid. I started the game and go to lvl 3 and realised i couldn't turn into animals, then I saw a BD doing almost 3 times my damage so I remade a char into a bd.

I got to about level 11 with a friend of mine and then I decided to try out the mc side. So I made a shaman class. I play both my bd and shaman for a while, I got my shaman to lvl 9 and bd to lvl 13. I started to get bored of the game so I uninstalled it without setting a password, which was bad.

When i decided to return about 3 months later, I found that I couldn't get on my chars cus I didn't know about the password setting. Now my Bd is forever lost on the EU server, its name is Krzykiller, and all I can do is stare at the name in my friends list. (If anyone knows how I can get my character back, i would like to know.)

So, I started fresh. I made a new account and made a barb. Once I got to lvl 9, I met Shawn. (Shawnloll as you may know him). We were both barbs and there was a shaman with us for a little while. We all decided to log on at the same time the next day, but that shaman never showed up and me and Shawn went on to the second island without him.

This is when Shawn and I decided to make our Elf characters. I made a new BD and he made a druid. At level 3-4 we met another guy, Zak. (Avoidme as you may know him.) All three of us went on through the island and onto the next.

Fast forward a few months, and Shawn and I are both level 16 and the chosen/forsaken update had arrived but we all didn't really play them that much ( was also working on mc chars). A few weeks later, Zak left us for the mc because his "girlfriend" was on there. So, it was back to Shawn and I.

After a few more months, Shawn and I decided to make some YouTube vids. Our very first one was our demonolgist video which today has 3k views. After a couple more months, guilds arrived. Shawn and I decided to make a guild dedicated to making videos and having fun. Then, we met Carpetlick and other good friends who helped our guild become somewhat well know within the Warspear community.

The guild grew and grew and eventually reached level 2. Everyone in the guild built a strong relationship with eachother, and everyone was having a good time. But great things never last.... A few month later (Feb/March 2014) the guild started to head downhill. We all just started to get tired of the game and we all sorta went our seperate ways. Shawn and I both took a break for a while but Carpetlick, now know as Thesnowman, still played on. Then, after about a 5 month break, the new island arrived. So I decided to get back on and give it a try. At this moment, I'm working on getting my bd and priest past 20. The guild isn't active anymore but maybe people will start to join. If you would like to join, just message me in game or on the forum and we will get a spot for you.

Shawn and I are still great friends to this day and we have been for the past 2 and a half years, we never met eachother but maybe someday we will. We stuck with eachother from the very beginning and will probably stay till the end. Today, I am the proud owner of Krzyskillz, leader of WarspearBros, and someone who hasn't spent a penny a miracle coins.

Hope you liked my story because is has been a long journey and I there still much more to come.

thesnowman? o, yes, i know him:) btw great story man :good:  that las part was emotional, i think i have never had such friends :cray:

maybe i should write my own story...