change paladin expert skill

ericoy

do u like the new skill to be changed ??  

26 members have voted

1. 1. do u like the new skill to be changed ??

• YES
    • NO

hi . imo i find the new skill kinda useless . it only works for like a 1/4-2/4 of all mobs and only vs 1/4 of all classes(3-forsaken), unlike the skills from mage ,ranger ,rogue ,necro and dk whom do dmg to everything pvp/pve related .  :good:

devs at least should make it to work vs 6 classes.

post ur opinion

thanks in advance :drinks:

yea it sucks very very very much, and the aoe aggro effect doesn't work and only does little magic damage to undead things, i can say it in 1 word this skill the WORST skill for any class, honestly if i know who created this skill n thought of it im gonna ... him O.O

Imo pala was already underpowered. I waited for months for this patch, and  i knew this would happen . Also it seems that heal is slightly weaker after all magic emerged to one . I guess ill start off new class

Imo pala was already underpowered. I waited for months for this patch, and  i knew this would happen . Also it seems that heal is slightly weaker after all magic emerged to one . I guess ill start off new class

heal was weaker when magic emerged, but it was changed back to how it was before update recently, i now heal as much as i did back then

oh, and expert paladin skill SUCKS

Hi i Alfil, I new in the forum and its my first comment here. My char is a Pala lvl 20 (Alfil), i have 3/4 in the new skill and i think is it useles, the time of agro is very short, range of skill is short to. In tower always the Ranger is DPS and Tank. Sorry for my english i not speak very well.

I think we need a change because the class are unbalanced, the new skill of ranger y very cool. Bd skill its more useless than Ilumination. Ok is my opinion, i would tell you guys. GOOD LUCK  ::)

Wait, did you say BD expert skill is useless? At what, resting?

anyways, paladin skill might seem useless now, but it might be better later in the game. It might work as a combo of some sort.

Hi i Alfil, I new in the forum and its my first comment here. My char is a Pala lvl 20 (Alfil), i have 3/4 in the new skill and i think is it useles, the time of agro is very short, range of skill is short to. In tower always the Ranger is DPS and Tank. Sorry for my english i not speak very well.

I think we need a change because the class are unbalanced, the new skill of ranger y very cool. Bd skill its more useless than Ilumination. Ok is my opinion, i would tell you guys. GOOD LUCK  ::)

Im glad ur 1st 2comment are in my topic  :good:  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Pala was always lp..and now they give it a shit skill.if u dont wanna give us a good skill just withdraw it...no need to give us that shit skill..pala was always weak and let it like that..or u can jst delete this class from game..

yea it sucks very very very much, and the aoe aggro effect doesn't work and only does little magic damage to undead things, i can say it in 1 word this skill the WORST skill for any class, honestly if i know who created this skill n thought of it im gonna ... him O.O

Crap post.

The skill is not useless, works just fine for me. It's not supposed to destroy everything in sight. it's just a skill that you need to learn how to work into your current combo's. I use it in arena and it is almost like fetters only prevents the enemy from attacking other party members for a long enough time to have a better chance at winning. Remember pala is a support class, so why are we expecting them to give us a non support skill.

I say leave the skill. Not to mention this skill is maybe more suitable for a tanking pala being 1 hand and shield.

I payed close attention to this skill, it is a little similar to dk's skill (the one that makes you lose your target). Only you don't have to re-select your target, only your attacking direction is temporarily shifted. Also i'm sure it fails sometimes too, like all skills. I wouldn't say it only works on certain classes.

Crap post.

The skill is not useless, works just fine for me. It's not supposed to destroy everything in sight. it's just a skill that you need to learn how to work into your current combo's. I use it in arena and it is almost like fetters only prevents the enemy from attacking other party members for a long enough time to have a better chance at winning. Remember pala is a support class, so why are we expecting them to give us a non support skill.

I say leave the skill. Not to mention this skill is maybe more suitable for a tanking pala being 1 hand and shield.

I payed close attention to this skill, it is a little similar to dk's skill (the one that makes you lose your target). Only you don't have to re-select your target, only your attacking direction is temporarily shifted. Also i'm sure it fails sometimes too, like all skills. I wouldn't say it only works on certain classes.

Illumination - Makes all enemies in the radius of Illumination effect to attack the paladin.

explain to me how it makes all enemies attack u? i guess u cant, case closed.

Crap post.

I'm jealous to you... maybe you got client version 3.5 right there

yes please change skill it does nothing in the descriptiob exept hit forsaken class and rarely any undead mobs you find in game if it was ment for support atleast make the aggro and damage work for all mobs and classes otherwise its a waste of gold and skill points (since you added new skill and still same number of points)

yes please change skill it does nothing in the descriptiob exept hit forsaken class and rarely any undead mobs you find in game if it was ment for support atleast make the aggro and damage work for all mobs and classes otherwise its a waste of gold and skill points (since you added new skill and still same number of points)

No please dont do that, think im gonna cry. This is an amazing skill for war like being in the center of a huge battle. Great for extra damage on an cursed enemy players. I busted this in arena with wartlock, necro and a dk all on the same team and surrounding me as after I used fetters in the center of them and I saw pretty high damage on all of them.

This skill possesses mage power capability.

And to top if off, think im gonna cry :cray: , its the same skill that Chrono has from chrono trigger :cray: :cray: :cray:

im gonna go play chrono trigger now.  :cray: