Chat channel for private messages from people who are not in your friends list

nabnecro

Create another chat channel for private messages from people who are not in your friends list.

Reason: Sometimes when I kill a elf on swamps or arena, they get frustrated and create a char on mc side just to curse me. I can ignore then but when I do so, they immediately create another char and they keep doing so until I disconnect. If this new chat channel is implemented, I could effectively ignore pms from spammers and still receive message from people on my friendlist.

This suggestion has no meaning, the original chats are great. No need to change them!

Good luck!

lol, using "ignore" is easier than making new chars, you shouldn't have problem with ignoring 3-4 people. (I don't think they would make more, I hope they are not that stupid)

This suggestion has no meaning, the original chats are great. No need to change them!

Good luck!

Facebook (yes, the number one social network) has a similar chat system. I dont think they implemented that because it has "no meaning". Also, no one said anything about changing the already built in channels. Maybe you should read more carefully before replying.

lol, using "ignore" is easier than making new chars, you shouldn't have problem with ignoring 3-4 people. (I don't think they would make more, I hope they are not that stupid)

Actually it takes less than 5 secs to create new char. And yes it happened to me more than once with the same guy creating 5+ accounts.

Facebook (yes, the number one social network) has a similar chat system. I dont think they implemented that because it has "no meaning". Also, no one said anything about changing the already built in channels. Maybe you should read more carefully before replying.

I read & answered carefully, don't worry!

Another solution (and a lot easier to implement) would be allowing only characters with level 3 or more to pm others.

Nty.