whats da solution when a id got banned forever

irfansha

Dear devs,

please advice.... my id got banned forever.... i do agree dat i used moredan 2ids. but i was unaware of that, when pokka issue came to forum i come to know dat using moredan 2 ids is against EULAW.

when i got hacked i approached Tech support, so from der i come to know that my id got banned forever.

i need my id back please suggest me what to do.......... PLEASE DONT SAY U CANT GET BACK :diablo:

I spent my real money and more than 3 years to make my characters. i simply cant give up my characters  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Send a support ticket using this link... http://warspear-online.com/en/support

i did i got da below reply

Dear Player!

Your account/device have been blocked permanently due to multiple violations of EULA and our terms.

Most common reasons for block are

- selling and trading accounts

- creating and using more than 2 accounts

- using someone else's account

- changing password and login of account you didn't create

Sorry, we have no solution in this case.

You can play fair next time, without selling or sharing your account i.e.

so do u want me to spend more my time and my money to create new characters. from the day i started playing game no one can blame that i scam a single gold from 3 years.

I got hacked and i approached you to get some help from you. but instead of helping me you guys f**king back.

Dont you guys have any respect for the senior players???? when pokka issue came to forum from that time i said so many ppl to stop trading accounts. on that day i come to know that trading of accounts is against to game.

ther are n number of hackers and scammers in the game but no action was taken against them even after providing screen shots.

well in this case i can just quit the game BB. i can just say you guys are just noob decision makers.

Easy on the hostility.

and how exactly did you get "hacked"?

when i was in Saudi i was buying mc through SMS payment but now i shifted to india and der is no sms facility in India. i saw a guy selling 1k mc for 50k gold so i agree for that.

he asked id to replenish mc so i just gave him id but not the password. and in a moment he changed id and password :'( :'( :'( .

immediately i informed devs and i got reply from dem dat id got banned forever coz using multi ids :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .

i made one of the strong guild in EU. Dominators.

sad story indeed. But I dont see how anyone can change your login and password without knowing your password to begin with.

Well, one Account has to be blocked.

I know Provo for long time and he is a good Guy . 

Account Nr. 1 and 2 is not against the EULA.

So block Accounts that where made after them.

sad story indeed. But I dont see how anyone can change your login and password without knowing your password to begin with.

dats what iam saying. idk what app  he used to broke the password but iam 100% sure i just gave him id.

i am not a newbie to give him id and password.  :facepalm:

Well, one Account has to be blocked.

I know Provo for long time and he is a good Guy . 

Account Nr. 1 and 2 is not against the EULA.

So block Accounts that where made after them.

provo is in my second id. first id i made in russian server dat time idk about servers. den i shifted to eu just if i get provo its more dan enough for me  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

when i was in Saudi i was buying mc through SMS payment but now i shifted to india and der is no sms facility in India. i saw a guy selling 1k mc for 50k gold so i agree for that.

he asked id to replenish mc so i just gave him id but not the password. and in a moment he changed id and password :'( :'( :'( .

immediately i informed devs and i got reply from dem dat id got banned forever coz using multi ids :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: .

i made one of the strong guild in EU. Dominators.

ya same here , i unconsousily post my id on forum ,and its got hacked , i  already changed it to new one but still got hacked wthout password its my frst acount though bd 18 pala 19 rang 17 druid 15 rogue 12  :unknw:  how did tat happen? :unknw:

Your best bet would be to just try and re-submit another ticket and see what can be done, if anything.

@galm flight, perhaps with technology and stuff these days, anything can be gotten hold of  :facepalm:

Your best bet would be to just try and re-submit another ticket and see what can be done, if anything.

@galm flight, perhaps with technology and stuff these days, anything can be gotten hold of  :facepalm:

iam not sad coz i got hacked iam sad coz devs are not supporting me :'( :'( :'( :'(

ahhh true why do ppl like to hacking in frst placea :facepalm:

R0land Snorlax :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: ,

please help me out i need my provo back :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

u true bro..

I spen my maney in my id and i got blocked permanently

Idk why can i get block

I never sell or trade id or giving email to people and i get block :!

"And how with eula more using 2 id we block?"

That bad rules why?

I belive more 98% percent player all server have more 2 id, why he not got block?? Or blocked only for rich player?? Dont say that GM :(

Ex: pvprange-pvpshaman-qiyamata-mrgreench same user but 4 acc for 4 id.. Why not u block sir?? Becos he popular or rich or spen much money in this game

r0land can you please tell me what u mean by nxt time? :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

• 1 year later...